Big Brother Canada Daily Coverage
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying Attention? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (16 votes [43.24%])

Percentage of vote: 43.24%

2. Paul (7 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

3. Nicole (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

4. Mark (10 votes [27.03%])

Percentage of vote: 27.03%

Vote

#1 Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,334 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:59 PM

So you think you know who is The Mole?

We started out with 12 players, but after seven executions and a bribe, we are down to four. One by one they have fallen. Marcie, Liz and Allie felled by The Mole. Bobby, Victoria Kristen, last week Alex and tonight The Mole terminated Clay's game. After tonight, there are four remaining players, and one of them, Craig, Paul, Nicole or Mark, is The Mole.

Paul has remained blow most of your radars. Has he been a successful Mole? Last week, Mark was your prime candidate but this week with 41.38% of the vote, Craig is looming large as The Mole, with twice as many votes. How much larger will the $331k prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed?

Who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie
Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

#2 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

Yessssss its still Craig in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

1st episode - voted Craig
2nd episode - voted Kristen
3rd episode - voted Clay
4th episode - voted Kristen
5th episode - voted Mark - point in the game where I'm sticking with only one person until the final episode or until he's executed
6th episode - voted Mark
7th episode - voted Mark

I figured Clay wasn't the mole in the episode where Kristen was executed. Mark is still my prime suspect because out of all the people, tonight, he was portrayed as least likely to be the mole.

#4 rosebudmom

rosebudmom

• Pip
  • 951 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:04 PM

I am even more sure than ever that it is Craig. I mean to get this far the players pretty much know and none trusted Craig. All he has to do to sabatage is play off his size, his health, and his aw shucks persona.

#5 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

Sticking to NICOLE like i have the past 3 or 4 weeks..

#6 weird_4

weird_4

• Pip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

Craig again!!

#7 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

Nichole is da mole.

Based on what I have seen there no doubt about it in my mind any more. I've read no spoiler info or rumors.

Mark is not the mole because he was partnering with clay. The mole would not partner up with any player, compare notes, and intentionally derail one player in favor of others. Unless of course the game is played unfairly, and the producers target individual players through the mole to exit the game (aka the show is rigged); I personally believe the game is played fairly and the mole is told to be neutral and not team up with other players to hurt/help them.

Paul is not the mole because if he were the mole he would not intentionally mislead his own wife to beleive he might have a chance to win over $300K. He would, if anything, play down his chances of winning.

I am guessing that Craig will be going home next week.

#8 jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:44 AM

I chose Paul again this week. There is something about him that is so unmole-ish that makes be think he is the mole.

#9 Bugsy

Bugsy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:57 AM

Episode 7 is in the books and my patented Molability radar is fully re-calibrated. Here're the official results (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Eliminated 1/10
Marcie - Eliminated 1/10
Alex - Eliminated 1/10
Craig - Not even married. If I were a mole, I'd have a dozen women at least lining up to marry me. 3/10
Ali - Bought out for 30K 1/10
Bobby - Eliminated 1/10
Mark - He's all "look at me winning all these games, I can't be the mole." You can fool me, but not the molability radar. 9/10
Nicole - Did anyone actually believe for a second that she was going to throw the quiz? 1.5/10
Clay - Eliminated 1/10
Kristen - Eliminated 1/10
Paul - Paul's not the mole. I had to shake the molability radar just to get it to register at all. 2/10
Victoria - Eliminated 1/10
Jon - This guy's all over the map. He takes away money one week, then gives the dumb team a second chance after they clearly already lost? He plays a good game 7/10

#10 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

Haha, She couldnt throw it cause, She is the mole!

#11 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:32 PM

I did not believe for a single second she was was going quit because the mole can't quit the game.

The whole "I'm quiting" thing was done to string her mother along to make her mother believe she wasn't the mole.

I have always prefered Flopper, Flipper's evil twin.

#12 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:54 PM

hehee bugsy.

I'm still sticking with Mark, even though I have my doubts. However, the way they edit this show, they want you to have doubt and try to get you away from the real mole.

#13 nemille

nemille

• Pip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:59 PM

Well Clay is not the mole...hmmm

I do not think Nicole is the mole. Which leaves Paul, Craig or Mark. I don't believe that Mark is the mole from day one he has been very competitive and especially the last few missions he has been the person handing out the correct answers which he would not do if he were the mole. Both have been equally moley but I think Craig is the red herring mole so I think at this point I am leaning toward Paul being the mole.

#14 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:31 PM

cajunbroiler wrote:
However, the way they edit this show, they want you to have doubt and try to get you away from the real mole.

This is very true.

There is still enough clues in their behavior to give the mole away: Nichole. The mole can't do/say certain things that the other players can. animated_bouncy.gif

#15 kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

I'm still sticking with Craig as the Mole, just as I have from the beginning. I think Paul and Nicole are too "in your face" to be the Mole (whatever that means...lol). Mark would be my second guess, but I still think its Craig!

#16 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Echo, I believe the mole can do anything a player can do except accept a bribe... I mean, what if Clay went up to Mark asking for an alliance. Would Mark say, "No, I can't accept, I'm the mole." I mean, it would be suspicious to decline an alliance. Plus, we're constantly seeing people say, "Am I in an alliance with the mole?" Even though there is an alliance, there is always that sense of distrust. I don't think it is unfair for the mole to call for an alliance. The object of the game for the mole is take as much suspicion off yourself as possible and throw it onto other people. An alliance is the perfect way for that.

#17 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

Cajun, do think it would be OK for the mole to be in an alliance, and then say, for example, "I think Mark is the mole, and I will give you 10 reasons why, the first reason is..." thus unfairly focusing on Mark as the mole. This would be good for Mark of course, but not everyone else.

The reason I beleive Nichole is the mole is because she never commits, if asked who she thinks it the mole, she says (paraphrasing) things like "Sometimes I think it might be Mark, other times it seems like Paul, but who knows really, Craig could be the mole too" The real players are more likely to stay focused on a 1-2 players, and of course it costs them the game if the pick the wrong person. Those players who suspect the real mole (Nichole) last longer in the game. smile.gif

#18 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

I do think it is okay for the mole to do that. It's not rigging anything. The players, if they are smart, should realize that any alliance they form could be with the mole. It's important to trust no one in this game and remember people you talk to might be lying to you. After all, the mole's job is to deceive.

#19 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

I don't think the mole would do that because it would skew the game in favor of some, but not others. I believe the mole (as controlled by the producers) plays a neutral game, otherwise the mole could help those he/she likes, and mislead players who the mole does not like. I suppose it could be argued the mole is free to hate/dislike any player for any reason, and target players using inside info that is fed to the mole by the producers. The mole does have knowledge the other players do not have, and that would make easy to target players giving some an advantage over others. The mole could make the game easier, or harder, for individuals players.

#20 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,286 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

It only makes it harder for players if they choose to put trust in another person, something you shouldn't do in this game especially early on. Well, if Mark is the mole, we'll find out that the mole doesn't have to play a neutral game. Unfortunately, all we can do is wait until we know his status. I honestly don't think the mole needs to be neutral in anything, who they hate, like, lie to (which is everyone lol). I don't think they purposely target other people. They just take the blame off themselves, and if another player brings up another player who they think is the mole to the mole, then the mole should jump on that opportunity to lie and deceive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users