Who Is The Mole?

Have You Been Paying Attention?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Paul
    • Nicole
    • Mark

but hasn't done anything exceptionally moley.

For this reason alone Paul could be the mole.

Fuskie

Who would not be surprised if The Mole lied even in his journal...

Of course Nichole is the mole. The rest of people here have been smoking too much dope; they've probably been watching reruns of Flipper and don't even know it. :animated_bouncy:

Craig- His size makes him an obvious target... he has done moley things, and instead of him being eliminated for missing a few missions, he gets rewarded... if he is the mole, it is obvious why they allowed him to continue, if he's not, then he's just lucky.

Yeah...what she said!! :)

Once again, my 100% mole choice (Clay) makes it so far that i look stupid for sticking by my decision. Now I'm aboard the Craig train

I wish they would show the executed players Q&A just to help viewers figure out who the mole is.

Yep, a big train on the right track heading for MOLE station! B)

Well, according to the new posts on the mole's journal, it seems like the mole is either Mark or Paul, as they were the ones with Clay doing math..

I don't know who is going home tonight, but I know it is not Nichole. :animated_bouncy:

I love how Nichole only has three votes in this week poll... As Ripley said "Have suddenly IQs dropped while I've been away!"