Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Ratings increase significantly after Big Brother

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Big Brother 10's Steven: "I Didn't Agree with My Nomination"

by Adam Bryant

Monday, July 28, 2008

080728int1bigbrother.jpg

Steven Daigle, Big Brother 10

After the majority of the house evicted mastermind Brian, the houseguests set their sights on those loyal to him. Unfortunately for gay rodeo star Steven Daigle, that put him on the nomination block and, ultimately, out the door. We chatted with Steven to talk about how stressful it was in the house, what he thought of Jessie's self-centered goodbye message and who he thinks is ruling the house.

TVGuide.com: Even though you were bummed, you seemed also happy to be out of the house

Couresy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

BB10: Jessie Evicted, Michelle Wins HOH

August 7, 2008 07:42:40 by Ryan Haidet

jessie-evicted.jpg

Day 31 for the players in the Big Brother 10 house arrived with yet another live eviction. After last week

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

BB10: Keesha & Libra Nominated!

August 10, 2008 07:58:46 by Ryan Haidet

jerry-claps.jpg

It was another night of fighting before past Big Brother contestants made their return. And the house was definitely seeing a divide after Jessie was voted out

Big Brother Buff Boy Blames America's Player for Ouster

by Nina H

TY Marty that was great!

BB10: Libra Evicted, Renny Wins HOH

August 14, 2008 07:16:11 by Ryan Haidet

libra-evicted.jpg

Day 38 arrived for the remaining houseguests competing in Big Brother 10. Tonight

BB10: April and Jerry Nominated!

August 17, 2008 06:00:34 by Britteny_Elrick

april-upset1-300x225.jpg

Renny is the Queen of the Big Brother house this week and after several days of scheming, she has made her decision. She nominated houseguests Jerry and April for eviction, with the intention of targeting April.

The houseguests rehash Libra

Big Brother's "Puppet Mistress" on Getting Her Strings Cut

by Adam Bryant

Monday, August 18, 2008

080818int1bigbrolibra.jpg

Libra Thompson, Big Brother 10

After letting her pull the strings since Week 1, the Big Brother 10 houseguests finally got wise and cut short Libra's stay in the house. Unfortunately for them, the self-proclaimed "puppet mistress" still has control over the remaining players, as with her eviction she became the first member of the sevent-person jury who crowns the winner. Because of that, we couldn't get too detailed in our chat, but we did manage to get her thoughts on this season's voting habits, how she survived so long without winning HOH and what she's planning to do with her week alone in the jury house.

TVGuide.com: You dominated the game early on. Why do you think you're sitting here now?

Libra Thompson: I'm a little bummed out for sure, but if you try to take risks in Big Brother, it's not always the best way to go about it. It was an experience, a journey, and I'm glad to be a part of it. And I had a lot of fun!

TVGuide.com: I've been calling you the puppet master since Week 2. Was that always your plan?

Libra: I apparently didn't get the memo. From the onset, I was going to be one of the players that just kind of stays in the background, at least until Week 5. I wasn't going to say much and just look around and see what I was working with.

TVGuide.com: That obviously didn't last very long.

Libra: Yeah, that didn't work so much. We are all A-type dynamic individuals in that house, and we all want to be heard. So as I began to see the dynamics, I decided that might not be the best play for me. And once the HOH competitions weren't going my way, I decided that maybe if I could work together with others while they were in their HOH reign and convince them what needed to happen to benefit me, that it could work. So I started working angles and putting things in people's ears, and it worked for a little bit. But, then I got busted.

TVGuide.com: You certainly had a lot of power for someone who was never technically "in power." Did you have to adjust for each new HOH?

Libra: I definitely had to work with each person differently, because each week there was a different personality to work with. Whether it was stroking an ego or highlighting some of the perfect things about that person, whatever I needed to do to make sure that I was always within earshot of them, I pretty much did it.

TVGuide.com: When did you feel that it started to unravel?

Libra: I didn't even realize that I was doing it to the extent that I was until Jessie started giving the rundown of all the people who had left basically because of me. But I would always tell people, "I'm just one vote," but then I started to realize that maybe people were listening to me. At home that never happens, but here they were actually taking heed to me. It would have worked if I could have hung on for a couple more weeks and maybe won an HOH in there.

TVGuide.com: This season, many of the eviction votes were, like yours, unanimous, except for when you and Keesha split the house over Jessie. Do you think what's happened to you is exactly why the houseguests vote together?

Libra: People are definitely scared, and I'm sure after the big flip last week, they see that going out on a limb might end up putting them out here like me. So I think people were really cautious with their votes this week, and it's sad that people are scared to play the game. I came in as a gamer and ready to play, but if some of them feel that a vote buys them an extra week or two in the house, I guess that's what they have to do.

TVGuide.com: Big Brother's always been known for the fights, but this season has had its share of shouting matches. How did you manage to be involved in most of them?

Libra: [Laughs] Drama, drama, drama. I'm not the kind of person who

BB10: Dan Wins POV, Nominations Remain the Same

August 19, 2008 06:57:40 by Britteny_Elrick

dan-pov1.jpg

Alliances are shifting by the day in the Big Brother house. Dan wins the power of veto but after much consideration decides not to use it, since he was unsure who Renny would choose as the replacement nominee.

After nominations, Jerry hugs Renny and tells her

BB10: April Is Evicted!

August 21, 2008 06:02:12 by Britteny_Elrick

april-nominee-300x202.jpg

It

Krista to be interviewed live tonight about BB10 and her auction for charity-

The interview will stream LIVE on "Below The Belt Show" on www.belowthebeltshow.com

Krista's interview will begin at approximately 10pm EST.

Join us

Archive of radio chat with Krista-

http://www.belowthebeltshow.com/listentoourshows.htm

Krista comes in at 1:03:30

She talks about Jessie, the show this season, her engagement to Mike Boogie, stuff that happened at Jonny Fairplay's wedding, and much more.

I was laughing my ass off

Love her or hate her she's a great chick.

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

BB10: What Happened With The POV?

August 27, 2008 05:58:15 by Ryan Haidet

dan-big-brother-hoh1.jpg

In the POV competition, the only person not chosen to compete was Ollie, who got to host. The six Veto hopefuls went to the backyard, which had been decorated to look like the moon. Each were dressed like astronauts. The task was simple. They had to face off in separate heats as they

BB10: Jerry Wins HOH

August 31, 2008 06:43:43 by Ryan Haidet

dan8.jpg

After a crazy night last Thursday in the Big Brother house, things definitely slowed down. The foursome of Keesha, Renny, Dan and Memphis couldn

Big Brother 10's April: Sex, Lies and Videotape

by Adam Bryant

Monday, August 25, 2008

080825int2bigbroapril.jpg

April Dowling, Big Brother 10

April Dowling said she didn't do anything to deserve being evicted from the Big Brother 10 house. True, she was quite "friendly" (she let a 75-year-old man grab her breasts on Day 1 and a quick YouTube search will return multiple videos of her cozying up with her showmance partner Ollie, obviously forgetting

BB10: Memphis Uses POV On Dan

September 2, 2008 08:08:03 by Ryan Haidet

memphis-nominates-renny.jpg

After Jerry nominated Dan and Keesha for eviction, the five remaining contestants inside the Big Brother house all realized the importance of the upcoming Power of Veto competition.

Jerry had a plan with his nominations

BB10: Dan Nominates Jerry & Memphis

September 7, 2008 06:59:16 by Ryan Haidet

dan-stares-at-sumo.jpg

The Big Brother 10 house was invaded by a former contestant dressed like a gorilla and a contortionist. But first, the final four contestants had to deal with a sumo wrestler who was sitting in their living room.

After Dan won Head of Household, they all came inside to find a large sumo wrestler sitting down with unbroken concentration. They all looked at him in awe since they weren

Dan's Blog

Head of Household #9: Dan

Wow, what a ride this entire game has been. There have been so many ups and downs it is crazy! I had the chance to leave the house for a day and it was a very strange feeling. The helicopter ride was out of this world, I enjoyed it so much, I managed to see Memphis' Bar, Keesha's Restaurant, and a whale in the ocean! (not to mention all of the spectacular tourist type locations) Being outside of the house for a short period of time made me realize how fast this stay has gone in the house. I know some people may complain a lot about being in the house, but it has (scary enough) become my new home. I was almost missing the fact of being locked in a house with 3 other people, which is borderline insane. I enjoy every minute I am in the house and am very appreciative of all the support of my family, girlfriend, friends, students/faculty of Orchard Lake St. Mary's, and of course the fans (what few fans I may have left, hahahah).

Being in this house for so long you create bonds with people whether you want to or not! Jerry and I have had a...interesting summer to say the least but even after everything has passed I still wish the best for him and his family. It is a very unique thing living with someone who you know dislikes you very much on a 'game level' but on a personal level I think Jerry does not dislike me as much. Hahahah. My relationship with Keesha has come tenfold since the first week. I am not sure I even said one word to Keesha during the first week in the house, she even called me the mole and "very sneaky" at one point. Since the first week, Keesha and I have grown very close on a brother/sister type level, and I've really had a chance to find out how kind and caring Keesha really is. Keesha actually reminds me more of my sister than anyone else in the house. It is funny how terribly OFF my first impressions of everyone was. Finally there is Memphis. Who would have thought there would even be the RENEGADES after week one of trying to back door Memphis with Brian. It's ironic how much Memphis and I have in common considering that we are basically from opposite ends of the world and have almost polar opposite careers. Whether or not I am able to pull game out I have enjoyed every second of it and will cherish the people.

I think I have a little explaining to do about Michelle. Obviously back-dooring her was one of the most dastardly moves this season, and it really could not have happened to a nicer person. I needed to find some way to make amends with her because I think I have hurt her most in this game. Part of my strategy was to make people ANGRY as they walk out the doors because it could possibly ensure me being taken to the final two. It was my goal to have another houseguest take me to the final two for the mere fact that they think they can beat me. I'm not sure how that gamble will pay off.

Last but not least I want to thank the fans of Big Brother this season. We would not get to have as much fun as we do in the house if it wasn't for all of your support and loyalty (yes, I know me throwing "loyalty" around is a oxymoron). Real quick, I am sure that people are wondering, "How can a Catholic School Teacher play the game of Big Brother so conniving, untruthful, and dastardly?" Here's my answer: In my real life I don't have people trying to kick me out of my house, and I came here to play a GAME, and I'm playing as hard as I can.

Back to the support of the fans, you guys are all awesome and it is a tribute to you all that Big Brother has run for TEN seasons. TEN seasons of anything is crazy, let alone a reality TV show like Big Brother. So I hope all in all, everyone has enjoyed watching us in the house. Finally, I have to thank the love of my life Monica for being strong and supporting me in this crazy adventure. It is not everyday that someone you love says, "Yes, go ahead, leave me for 3 months, and I'll be waiting when you get back." All of the families and loved ones of everyone in the house I would imagine are very special people, so I thank you for all of the support.

To everyone back in Dearborn: THANK YOU! I'm trying to bring this home for all of you, if I can pull this win off, we may have to shut down Michigan Ave. when I get back!

To the Men of St. Mary's: School has started, and your teacher/coach is still locked up in the house! I hope all of you are studying hard, paying attention in class, and supporting your fellow brothers. Support the football team, you guys mean a lot to the squad and they need your support. Keep your priorities in check, God, Family, St. Mary's! I hope to return to OLSM soon, go Eaglets!

St. Mary's Football Team: Seniors keep working hard this is your last go around! I hope we beat EGR. Start this seasons strong and finish strong - I will be back soon.

To my Family: I love you all, thank you for the awesome HoH letters, they have helped more than you can imagine. Happy Birthday to Mom and other family birthdays that are coming up. I'll be back soon. I love and miss you all.

Monica: I love you and miss you more than you can imagine. Thanks for sending the stuffed animal that you hate, it brought back a lot of memories. ;) This is almost over stay strong for me and you know I will be strong for you. TAU

Dan's Fans: (if there are any) Thanks for all your support, I will finish this game out with everything I have. If you've liked what you have seen so far, you haven't seen "nothing" yet! I've still got ONE more trick up my sleeve, we'll see if I need to use it or not. I appreciate you all.

Take care,

Dan

a.k.a Father Dan

a.k.a America's Player 2.0.

P.S. Brian, I got Ollie for you, one more to go.

BB10: Keesha Evicted

September 9, 2008 07:26:55 by Ryan Haidet

keesha-evicted.jpg

The Big Brother house erupted with emotion as the four remaining players competed in the final Power of Veto and evicted one more.

Dan

http://www.mooretosay.com/

Gheesling dances into the finals

-By Mike Moore-

He came in as one of the most controversial contestants, thanks mainly to his religion and political views, but now, with just two episodes remaining, he is down to the final two, guaranteed at very worst second place, and $50,000.

Believe it or not, it

BB10: Jerry Evicted, Two Remain

September 11, 2008 07:11:20 by Ryan Haidet

jerry-evicted.jpg

Day 66 in the Big Brother house brought the final Head of Household competition and live eviction. After Keesha was evicted Tuesday night, the two Renegades (Dan and Memphis) couldn

Archived