• Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven

Steven and Renny. (I messed up the voting poll though... sorry)

Renny as the pawn and Steve because they don't trust him.

I want him to nominate Jerry. I love revenge, especially when it doesn't work out.

Think they (Michelle & Memphis) conviced the "muttin head" (Jessie) to pull Angie in as scapegoat in a foursum alliance. Jessie will nom Dan and Steven and if either comes off he noms Renny.

Now if Muttinhead had cajones (if true he is all natual bulk then he should) he would bite the snake alliance in the head!! Put up Libra and April NOW!! And be sure its LIBRA that goes!! (I know I'm dreamin) :animated_bouncy:

Why can't pinhead see that the catty little Libra gang is trying to run the house. Why are they going after the people that don't have any solid alliances. Makes not sense to me.

I hear him say he wants Steven gone. I just put Steven and Renny at this point who he is going to nom with Dan as a replacement.

I think Renny and Jerry. Just because Jesse strikes me as the kind of spiteful childish guy to think that well he put me up so I am going to put him up and I just don't like Renny...so there. Then someone with a brain will come along and convince him to put up someone else if the veto comes into play. I just am not too sure the Jesse can think for himself.

According to the live feed video I watched. Jessie has decided to nominate Renny and Dan with the intent of back-dooring Steven.

I hope Steven gets nominated and uses the veto on himself if he wins. That way it will be Renny and Dan (Personally I would want Dan out) If Dan and Renny are nominated and Steven wins Veto and uses it on Dan, I'm affriad Angie will be nominated and out! Even though Jessie has an alliance with Angie, I think he's too chicken to put someone like Libra on the block next to Renny!

jessie is an idiot

he thinks by taking out guys they are taking out biggest threats in the game

but bb is way more then physical strength

78%of hoh comps are mental

Archived