Week 2- Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite?

rosebudmom

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest in BB10?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest in BB10?

• Angie
    • April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jessie
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven

least fav keesha and michelle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny and Dan are probably my tops right now

Maybe Jessie and Libra my least favorites? Although now that LIbra is exploding instead of laying back and being bitchy from the shadows i'm more entertained by her. Jessie let HOH go to his (normal?) sized head.

Oh wait, I forgot April and Ollie still annoy me too. Do them a favor and evict them so they can have some privacy

Wish someone other than Libra would win HOH and put Libra Jesse/Libra April up...that way the ALLIANCE OF THE ANNOINTED ONES would be divided...You know, like Julius Caesar said, Divide and Conquer!

Favorite -- Memphis

Least Favorie -- DAN (It's purely because I find him sooooo painfully boring and unfunny! I know that's not a good reason for the game but I can barely watch him on after dark.)

I used to hate Renny but now I absolutely LOATHE Jessie. He needs no love from me - he loves himself enough that the whole world could hate him, even his mama and he'd still think he was God's gift to the world.

Jessie was one of my early favorites (he looks like my nephew sans the muscles) but his stupidity, arrogance and narcissism have made him my least favorite. I also liked Libra and Jerry at first, but their stars are falling quickly IMHO. I don't really have a new favorite yet, but Angie seems pretty cool so far.

Kinda watching this season so far.

Guess they went with ugly people to make it more interesting, but so far looks like they missed their mark.

If I wanted to watch annoying idiots- at least give me some eye candy.

maybe you can catch some reruns of Baywatch then...:rolleyes:

A few days ago, I said Angie was my favorite.

I'm liking Dan more and more. I think he might have just replaced Angie for my #1 spot!

It is weird (for me) that I don't have a flat out favorite this far into the game..........................hmmmmm................

I dislike Libra, & April but the further we go day by day the more I'm really starting to dislike Jessie even more.

Does this dude have some kind of disease from lifting weights that makes him think he is the most perfect being on Earth?

It's got to be an illness of sorts.

Memphis needs to wizen up & realize Jessie is his biggest threat & the sooner he's out the better.

Archived