• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you did good

enough to hang in the comp

but maybe too good

nom

I was watching last night when they intercom kept telling Seven to put his mic on. It seemed like he was ignoring them. What ever happened with that? I went to bed early last night.

I also want to know what is was the production would not give him, that pissed him off,lol

I had no idea he was on any meds,lol wonder if it was xanax or something like that,lol

I think it wasn't that he was ignoring about his mic I don't think. After he was refused his perscribed medication, he wanted to get lost in the bible and so he had been laying down reading and his mic kept getting rubbed and such from the bed.

in the live updates it said he was reading the bible and they told him to put on his mike, and he screamed at them, "I am reading" in other words what difference does it make if my mic is on or off, but we did not see that on the After Dark.

Xanax can be as highly addictive as Valium. If Steven has been taking this stuff for a while everyday and then it is kept from him emotionally he goes through a traumatic withdrawal and literally can crash and burn (and become really obnoxious)! My elderly mother has taken this crap for years and she's unable to get off it without going into deep depression/anxiety attacks. I think that actor who died (from Bareback Mountain or whatever that flick was) Keith Ledger had taken xanax mixed with other crap! Producers need to talk to a physician and get the stats.

oh yeah! (Why do you call him Keith?) He does play the joker. They say something like his role in that movie made him depressed... and maybe something about his daughter? It is really sad... He was a good actor.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name