Steven - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Steven used the term and to me, it wasn't in a mocking way as though Jerry had used it earlier. Steven said it in a rather smooth fluid way as if it was natural.

At least, that's what it sounded like to me.

I haven't liked him since and was glad to see his butt go!

They were making fun of Jerry. But Steven should not have used that term. And now that I think about it, I never saw Jerry say that. But then we didn't see the first few days in the house, or did we? How long were the HG in the house before live feeds/BBAD/BB began?

He might have said it or might not have.

Who knows, maybe Steven was taking the heat off of himself. Most are more likely inclined to think that Jerry would say it before Steven would. I don't know, but I think it's a lame excuse by Steven to justify using that term either way.

Hey, Ginger, you could be right. Seems like these people would know every word they speak can come out on You Tube. And re: Steven going home. If he had one the POV he'd be safe. He lost and he was the target.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.myspace.com/stevenfrombb10

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first Opinion Blog

So I figured I should actually put a blog up that actually has some of my views and opinions. First I would like to address Jesse. There are lots of Jesse bashers out there and I have been one of them from time to time. I really think Jesse has made some mistakes in responding to questions and interviews and I think it is giving him a bad rap. Everyone makes mistakes and does things in the house that others don't understand or agree with. I think this is for sure the case with Jesse and I think he seems to get offended too quickly when asked about these times or situations. I hope that everyone will cut him some slack and let him try to his best to wade through this new found love/hate relationship with the BB Fans. Hopefully over time he will be able to look at himself with an open mind and be able to actually laugh at himself. If we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? Jesse if you read this please know that I am here to support you and hopefully you will take this as advice and not critisism.

Next I would like to discuss my relationship with Angie and Brian. Very quickly I just wanna say that entering into this situation I never thought I would come out the other end with such aweseome and incredible new friends. I can't express to everyone how much these two have made an impact on my life and I hope we stay close for a long time to come!

This Paragraph I will answer some questions I get the most of. Yes, I still really like Keesha, she has made some decisions I don't agree with but she is a great person at heart living in incrdibly difficult circumstances. I want Dan to win the whole thing and I think he is playing the best "Game" at the moment. No I really don't like Jerry or agree with any of his tactics, agruements or most of what comes out of his mouth. And last but not least, No Brian is not Gay!

Lastly, I realize that so many of you are emailing and wanting to have me reply and answer questions or just say hi. I really am trying, your emails and comments mean the world to me and I can't tell you how happy they make me. However, please don't be offended if it takes me weeks to respond, I can barely keep up with my own friends at the moment and all the emails I get just overwhelm me. Please be patient and know that I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE FANS!!!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=423762431

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name