Steven - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't go, Steven!!! Get them to vote out Dan!!!

Make an alliance with Keesha, Libra, Renny and pull in Ol-pril. Then go balls to the wall against Jessie, Jerry, Memphis and Michelle. You can do it Steven...you should not be evicted by a tool!

Steven is not the sharpest toll in the shed, so I see no hope for him to stay, at this time the groups that have formed are not gonna break loose, and if something does not happen soon this show is going to be a bore.

Dan has done a cpl of things to keep himself safe, even tho I do not thnk that having to go up to Jesse"s HOH and visit him is somethin they should have to do, I think the difference in Dan and teven is that Dan knows you have to go up and make like you want to make ammends even if you do not feel like you owe any, Steven on the other hand is clueless, does not think he has to schmooze or play the game, sorry he is sooo gone, they are saying they may throw a comp to dan, to put up someone and have him do the dirty work.

Steven tried to talk to people but it came off like he did not think he had done anything, and those idiot guys want you to grovel(so stupid) Dan on the other hand did a smart thing and voted for Brian showing his loyality, then reminded Jesse of that, he will stay, not steven.

Steven's timing has been all wrong in this game. He's probably one of the nicest gay guys that I have seen in three season. He's just got no allies. I wish it were winter there so Jesse had to keep those pumped up biceps covered up!

steve started to hang with girls to late

he started out trying to be with guys

but this bb the girls were running the house and they still are imho

In the past, Josh and Dustin both made great girl pals and survived because of it!!!! Steven just started out wrong and tried to right his position too little too late. Brian should have kept his mouth shut and cow towed to the girls too. Apparently a girl will be winning the competition.

Steven has other things on his mind than game play. He gave it a last ditch effort, but I think he lost. So, he's back to "let's cuddle," "let's get naked," "I feel like taking off all my clothes," and the endless streaking talk.

The guy should have spent his summer at a nudist camp, I think he would have been happier.

After last night, I think he's confused as to which sex he wants... I thought it was funny that he tried to undo Keesha's bra, and Keesha said he was bit rusty, LOL...

OMG That whole thing was funny... He was telling Keesha he would suck her nips, and then mounted Renny... They all thought it was funny too... They yelled for Ollie to turn the lights on...

Here's the clip for anyone that hasn't already seen it...

Steven trying to get votes by offering favors...

You can also go to the video thread located here

It's funny because he was nom'd because his allegiance to Brian, yet Jessie respects Dan more because of his allegiance to Brian and that he actually voted to keep him in.

I guess he should have the same amount of respect for Angie that he has for Steve. They both voted against Brian.

How come it shows Jessie talking about backdooring Libra when I saw on the feeds that he told Steven it was out of the question.

I'm confused...Jessie said he had no proof of what Steven was saying that most of the hg wanted Libra out, yet the tv show, shows him sitting with everyone talking about getting rid of Libra.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name