Steven - Week 2

CeCiMom

Yeah, Keith had a lot of potential. He had just finished Batman and probably was working like 7 days a week for a couple of months. Making a film, I have heard, is emotionally draining. But to be on a set at 6 a.m. many take downers to sleep. Unfortunately, he accidentally O.D.ed. If a production company knows their stars are taking pills like that, the actors should recover in a hospital. That's the only way his death could have been prevented. I think he had gotten his drugs while in England and/or from online places that don't require prescriptions.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That chew spit is disgusting...

If you want nicotine, light a damn smoke... Sissy spitter...

Prolly wears clown makeup and rides a sheep in the rodeo....

I can't get past the spitting thing..........and, into a glass, yet! UGH! Puleeze let him be the next to go.........I hate having to fast forward BBAD every time he comes on the screen!

Sorry, Serialjay, just got back....Youre right Heath, like Heath Cliff or Heath Bar or one of the girls names in the classic film, "Heathers"...LOL!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that I have fantastic news...

STEVEN HAS HAIR....THANK GOT HE LOST THAT FEDORA OR WHATEVER THAT HAT IS.

If I were Steven I would wear a picture hat with a veil and/or a bird in a cage. Seriously, he's got nice hair, lose the hats! Wearing a hat 24/7 can lead to baldness!

STEVEN HAS HAIR....THANK GOT HE LOST THAT FEDORA OR WHATEVER THAT HAT IS.

If I were Steven I would wear a picture hat with a veil and/or a bird in a cage.

Memphis has been wearing the fedora. Steven usually wears a bbcap...but I noticed he wasn't wearing one this afternoon. And, yes...they both have hair. ;)

what the hell is a "picture hat with a veil and/or a bird cage"....I'm thinking Steven would be happy to let you wear it...:rolleyes:

And who was that BB8 gay guy from Chicago (you know, "I sucked a dick for $20!)....If I'd been there, I'd have said, "That much?" Another bad egg! Goodnight!

Thanks neuro2be820u....It was dustin!!! He told that to his LNC shortly before he was evicted!!!!

As much as I'd like Steven to stay and as much as I dislike Jessie...I think this is a good move on Jessie's part (I'll give the credit to Memphis though...;)) and a good solid strategy.

As an individual Steven is not a threat...but he is a threat in numbers if he were to stay...and his alignment with Angie and Dan. Jessie and Memphis are the physical threats in the house...so it would seem if Angie/Steven/Dan were all to stay...they'd target JM...like Brian and them had previously planned.

Jessie and Memphis break up the physically and mentally strong team of A/D/S...get Steven out of the house and Angie in with them...Dan will be floundering because he has no bonds with anyone else...who can he align with...Renny and Jerry...ha! Jessie and Memphis have Michelle...who Libra/Keesha/Ollie/April think is in with them...along with Jessie and Memphis. If LKOA win next hoh...they go after anyone but JMM...they just want to stick to the plan. If JMMA win hoh...they can start to break up LKOA. Renny and Jerry are non threats...ignore them/use them for the time being.

Jessie and Memphis have Michelle...who Libra/Keesha/Ollie/April think is in with them...along with Jessie and Memphis. If LKOA win next hoh...they go after anyone but JMM...they just want to stick to the plan. If JMMA win hoh...they can start to break up LKOA. Renny and Jerry are non threats...ignore them/use them for the time being.
:animated_scratchchin::huh::confused:

Not sure how to respond to that suez...if you have a question or comment just say so...

:)

Nope Marty...you forgot Dan

4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11

:)

the gay guys never last in bb

why is that?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name