Michelle - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe this week

me too

She looks like she lives under an overpass out on the edge of town. With a few minor adjustments

to her hair, she'll look like the women in the polygamist compound.

oh me too Smooches, me too.,lololol

OMG, I am laughing hysterically at the posts here. I agree with everyone! This woman is a HAG! And that big hair has got to go. Wasn't Libra braiding it for her one night? Her funniest moment was in Jerry's bedroom when she was telling Jerry she was Brian's target! I laughed so hard at that because no one is concerned with her at all. And her whole "I'm a competitor who can beat the guys" speel couldn't have been funnier since it was being said while showing her dragging that big hair through honey!

can we just say none and call them The Witches of BB? LOL, if I HAD to choose, I guess the slut with the OCD. Michelle and Libra are not close to pretty. Actually, they both kind of remind me of men. But we know they aren't since Libra just had a litter and Steven saw Michelle's cooter.

But Steven's gay so he was probably grossed out! lol I would say Libra's the prettiest out of those three. Renny's pic is amazing. If you just look at it she looks 20 something, but if you stare at it, you see wrinkles! lol

Archived