Memphis - Week 2

CeCiMom

who do you think will win, serialjay? Only reason I think memphis will take the game is because he's keeping a low profile. He's in an alliance but flying under everyone's radar. It seems as if he's got a plan in his head. I know he threw that HOH comp last night... he's got a plan. GOOO MEMPHIS!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its too soon to tell who will win... I mean tomorrow I may be saying Memphis has it in the bag, but right now, I'm keeping my mind open. I don't think he will win right now, because it seems Libra is after all the guys not in her alliance and Angie... I think she would easily get rid of Memphis before Ollie...

memphis looks good in the game now because he is not in line of fire

when his group finally leaves libra group

their will be no cover

so as good as he look gameplay wise its only because he has cover

true, but isn't she gunning right now for steve and dan first... maybe even jessie. I don't watch the live feeds but it seems to me he is not on the girls radar at all and hopefully before he gets there, he'll have already had them evicted. I might be giving him too much credit but I have a feeling with him, I don't know.

he always told Brian that he wouldn't vote for him since Brian had him put up... he never wavered off of his decision either.

I think it's smart for them to keep their alliance on the DL just to keep Libra and April off their tails!

i didnt expect him to save brian since brian wanted him out

my only issue with him is the fact he is killing off all guys and not looking at bigger picture

renny and jerry if they are in his alliance when his and libra groups part ways wont offer much help in comps

i think he needs to put his ego aside and make peace with dan or steve for his long term safety

we got a alot of game left so maybe he'll change his mind on who he's going after. They flip on a dime in the BB house. I think he's going to catch on to Libra if he hasn't already... maybe he's just keeping the peace for now.

I am listening Memphis on how to play the game. He is telling Angie they HAVE to get rid of the wild cards then leave it 4 to 4. He said they have to get rid of Jerry, Renny and Dan.

Why don't they go after the big guns? I would love to see some Libra, April, Michelle on the block.

Archived