Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe this week

The others see her as a small threat and a HUGE human shield. Most HGs are thinking "with Libra in the house, there's no way I'd go home". I believe Jessie will keep her and nom Jerry.

So April is what, a Stepford HG??? Yeah, I can see that!!!

And to me Michelle Obama looks like Condeleeza from a distance. I saw Barack holding hands with Michelle in a long shot and I thought for a split second..."Is that man holding hands with Condeleeza?"

Boohoo! sad0144.gif She was sad that Julie asked her about leaving her kids? If she would think about it, there had to be a reason that Julie asked the question ie: it was posted all over the boards!

Doesn't really seem like it... Has she been talking about them much? When I have watched feeds, I haven't heard her saying anything about them. If you think about it, they have been doing auditions and interviews and stuff so those 5 month old babies had to be first born when she started the whole thing...

Kinda strange she doesn't really talk about them. I'd probably be boring them all to death talking about my kids, but then, I wouldn't have been there in the first place with babies at home.

She looked pregnant in that dress tonight. I heard her say ummm hmmm a time or two tonight and I immediately thought of Jameka. But Jameka had a personality - and there's the difference between the two.

yep...Libra's a one track mind robot...no personality or sense of humor.

Archived