1st Eviction Week Predictions, Theories, Or Outcome?

DOOD

Brian's possiblities  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Brian could be saved?

• Brian might get lucky
    • Brian's a gone peacan no matter what

Believe it or not Brian still has a chance to be saved....

theory:

Votes against Renny could be

Steven, Angie, Dan, Memphis, Jessie & audience vote

Votes against Brian could be

Keesha, Libra, April, Michelle & Ollie

Then Jerry would split the tie sending Brian packing....

All Brian needs is 1 more vote & the audience & he's safe.....

well we have not heard that so me thinks DOOD is counting his chickens before they hatch, I have not heard that there is an audience vote, and I have been here mucho the last few days,lol

We're not 100% certain about the audience vote, but being that it'll be a live eviction with an audience it's been highly speculated that an audience tali will be an added vote...Not certain , but highly possible.

That would be the only reason I would want him to stay, I would love to see that.

Well anything is possible, but I hope there is no audience vote.

The way it seems the house is dividing up sides...I'd like to see Brian stay...even though I do think Renny will be fun once she is off the block and I wouldn't mind her hanging around.

Chances are though...Renny will stay because early in the game...people don't like to split the votes...they know where the majority is and vote that way....somtimes throwing a sympathy vote for the evicted one...but that's about it.

It wouldn't seem fair that the studio audience would get a vote though...who are they? how are they selected? no...I don't want a select few of outsiders influencing the game.

Brian and Renny are staying and the audience will be evicted.

I know, I know - that's sillly, but what the hell - I'm in a silly mood.

It wouldn't seem fair that the studio audience would get a vote though...who are they? how are they selected? no...I don't want a select few of outsiders influencing the game.

Well there will be a live studio audience on eviction night as votes are casted live which is soon to be confirmed. Right now it's just a mere spoiler.

Now ask yourself, why would Big Brother even bother to have a studio audience present if they didn't plan to utilize them there somehow?

Simple....they'll help cast an added vote to the mix. Makes perfect sense.

I have no issue with audience participation. Look at how many times the audience & help from avid viewers has helped in the past...Alex could have come back...America's choice, with gifts to House guests , etc.... Remember season 1 when HGs relied solely on viewers to cast evictions? I think it would help steer the game the way most viewers want to see.

It would also make the HGs become more self conscious about their actions in the house knowing an audience is watching them & how they treat others in the house.

Over all it would be good in my opinion.

I have confident faith in fellow viewer's knowing that this game would be more fun & interesting to watch played with Brian, over Renny.

last i heard from feeds memphis wants brian out

i dont see vote as being close either

the first week votes tends to be unanimous

brian is a goner

Brian has no chance, IMO. However, I am fearful that the audience vote thing might happen. There is that extra picture frame, which after they reveal the twist could have "America" in it. Also, remember before 10 started producers said we would be going back to the roots of BB? An all stranger cast, and America having a say like we used to. My problem with this twist is it leaves a whole vote up to random people, and as the game progresses that vote gains more weight. The fact that there will be an audience for the first time also lends credence to this theory. I hope not, but the writing is on the wall. Maybe they will reveal tonight that the entire viewing audience has a vote, a la AC. At least then its not just 60 random people getting a say.

I think "America"/ producers will have their say, but not yet.

I think it would be nice for Brian to stayjust because I want a BigBrother war (with each side picking off the other and no one really "has the numbers".

I see Memphis swaying Keesha to vote to keep Brian with the plan that Brian can "protect" Keesha.

I agree Brian is a G O N E R!!! :crybaby:

His only hope is to get Memphis to change his mind. Cause' he'll bring Keesha with him. Unfortunately for Brian as much as Memphis may like him... he's playing a GAME and Memphis wants a strong adversary evicted and, he realizes that Renny is not a threat.

With Memphis and Keesha... Brian would have them and Dan, Angie and Steven. The latter three want him to stay but, they know they don't have the numbers.

I think brian is gone. I like them both because they bring entertainment. Brian is a strategist, and renny is nuts but funny as hell haha.

But overall, I think brian is gone.

I also think Brian is h-i-s-t-o-r-y!!!! That was too big of a play for Memphis or any of them to change their mind, I just do not see it happening.

I hate how I like some many people that hate each other in the house... IMO Brian is gone... But you never know... The entire Angie, Dan, Memphis, Keesha thing could do anything... And can someone like help me out by telling me exactly who is in an alliance with who?! I'm so confused? Angie is "In" with Ollie...But Steven too? HUH?! :) lol

Haha! He did forget Michelle... and can someone explain this to me? -----> Steve making fun of that group and how they were making stuff up (the group was Jerry, Keesha, Michelle, Libra and Steve) Why is Steven talking bad about himself? lol is that supposed to be ollie?

Archived