29 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Paul
    • Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark

So who do you think is The Mole?

Its been 2 weeks but the five episode recap was refreshing for our memories. We saw Marcie, Liz, Ali, and Bobby, Victoria and Kristen all felled by The Mole. Only Craig, Alex, Paul, Clay, Nicole and Mark are left.

Nicole is the only remaining female - does that make her The Mole?

Only 10% of you think so. Nobody thinks Paul is The Mole, but nearly a third of you think Mark is The Mole, with Craig running a close second place.

Tonight we are down to 5 after Alex was executed right off the bat, and one of them is The Mole. How much larger will the $251k prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed?

Who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

still going with Craig

1st episode - voted Craig

2nd episode - voted Kristen

3rd episode - voted Clay

4th episode - voted Kristen

5th episode - voted Mark - point in the game where I'm sticking with only one person until the final episode or until he's executed

6th episode - voted Mark

I eliminated Alex as the mole in the 2nd episode when he left his journal behind for Bobby to read. I'm sticking with Mark because he is sabotaging one mission each episode I believe. He is definitely putting on a good show about his journal being burned which I believe was only an act. I don't really have anything else to say. I've said most of it, already. lol

You know what, it's funny, because during this episode, I started to look at Alex as if he was the mole. I voted Craig for the mole because he and Nicole are the only ones that haven't been in an alliance with anoyone else, and I don't think it's Nicole.

I'm still going with Craig on this one.

I've switched my mole target from Craig to Paul after watching last night's catch-up episode. He is the least likely candidate to be the mole since everyone hates him and wants him gone. They think he's stupid yet he survives quiz after quiz. And the ongoing fight with Nicole is a brilliant diversion. Add that to the fact that I find him extremely entertaining and want him to stick around to the end.

After show 6 here's the molability ratings of everyone (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Eliminated 1/10

Marcie - Eliminated 1/10

Alex - Eliminated 1/10

Craig - Moles dangle well, but Craig does not. 2/10

Ali - Bought out for 30K 1/10

Bobby - Eliminated 1/10

Mark - Why would Mark single-handedly win the first game for everyone? Moles cannot be understood. 8/10

Nicole - This chick is almost as fake as Mark. She plays dumb, she sabotages every game she plays. If she turns out to be the mole, I'll cry myself to sleep. 4/10

Clay - I'm pretty sure Clay was photoshopped in after they finished filming. He doesn't do anything. Doesn't win, doesn't lose. Doesn't really say a whole lot. He's the editor's choice for the mole. 7/10

Kristen - Eliminated 1/10

Paul - Nice tats. 2/10

Victoria - We haven't seen from Victoria in a couple of episodes. I'm beginning to think she might actually not be the mole. 4/10

Jon - Every week this guy seems to know something everyone else doesn't. Are the producers helping him out? 8.5/10

i think it is either Nicole or Paul... just because they are playing the role of a mole like no other.. we have never had a mole who makes it look very obvious that she is throwing missions.. (Nicole- she wants everybody to think she is the mole, which is reverse pshycology and they dont think its her)...

And Paul.. he is so Aggressive.. he is very passionate about the game, and gets pissed off when they loose money.. why would the mole get pissed for loosing money? ehh.. maybe he is the mole, and is getting mad so people dont think its him.. Maybe?

This far into the series and I'm more confused than ever...I have no clue who the mole is! I'm just going to stop trying to figure it out...but will still enjoy watching the show and all.

Good...one less thing I have to do now....;)

Bugsy.. in the back of my mind i still see Victoria...

And Jon very well could be the mole... hmmm.

Just when I was about to trade my Clay pick for alex...Alex gets executed. The only reason I do not believe Nicole nor Paul is the mole is because they keep wanting the other gone, as if this is a popularity contest.

I think if Mark were the Mole, they would have been penalized for helping the "thinkers". Maybe I missed that part in the rule, but I didn't think Mark, "a runner" could help. Especially when I watched Jon sitting on the edge of his seat watching. But the they weren't DQ'ed.

I'm sticking with my original belief that Clay is the mole.

The rules stated that Mark could help the thinkers as long as he was still running. But Paul was not allowed to help the Thinkers. I have thought that Clay is the mole from week three and I see no reason to change my instincts.

Bugsy, if Victoria were The Mole it would be a neat trick.

Fuskie

Who notes has already been exterminated, er, executed...

For me, the biggest clue as to who the mole is, is the player does not consistantly focused on any single 1-2 players as being the mole. It would make the game unfair if the mole were to target individual players to be executed. Other players can openly focus on any player(s) they want to be executed.

I think the mole had done the Bungie jump before. Either in their real life or preparing for the game.

this is the first time I have watched the Mole, and I am as confused as when I watched the very first episode, but I think it is Nicole, I do not know why tho,lol

FatCat.. thats Why i love this show!! it makes you think.. ha.. I LOVE it..

Thats also why some people dont like it.. they have to think..

I'm still going with my vote from day one- Craig.