Helping to post live feeds

Just FYI, I plan on doing updates this year as much as I can, but can only do them in the evening (during the week) after 6pm PST/BBT, cuz that's usually the time I get home from work... Since they usually like to stay up late, I'll try to capture what I can for the people that have gone to sleep on the east coast... I can't wait to see what BB has in store for us this season!!!

Hey BB updaters, I will be back as well for this season. I have my BB live stream ready to get this summer party going.....I will be around evenings and all days on weekends, unless i have plans with family or friends. I will try my best to keep it brief as possible and not as much detail. Just don't want to miss a detail that might give us a clue as to how they really feel....lol.....hope to see alot of people here updating this year. The team on morty's is awesome.

Ill be back too. I am starting college, so ill be on here as much as i can! I like to give a lot of details cause when i didnt have feeds i wanted to know who was talking to who and why.

I will be here again!! I tend to try and capture convos word for word, but we'll see how it goes this year! I'll be around mostly at night, maybe dinnertimeish too. I'm excited!

Hi folks! I'll be updating as often as I can get the laptop away from the hubby, and keep the kids occupied. It is summer time, ya know. :)

Glad to see y'all!

I'll do late night (PST) updates again. Looking forward to it since I skipped BB9.

I'm in the same boat as false. I was a lurker for years, then finally signed up and starting posting. Now for the first time I will attempt to do LFU for BBAD. I have done a couple already but not sure I am doing it properly. Kudos to all you veteran LFU, it's not as easy as it seems.

I'll be around this year again. I am available most evenings on the East Coast. Unfortunately, I usually have to read everyone else's posts to find out what happens because these guys don't get going good until Showtime and that's MIDNIGHT here!!!! :sad2:

Archived