Big Brother 10 Spoilers...

Moxie

hey...this is Big Brother...are there really any rules? Everyone is a threat...especially those with beginners luck on their side. I'll lie, manipulate, cheat...whatever it takes to reach the top prize of...uhm...err...now what is that prize again?...

Yes, you should definitely lie, cheat and manipulate to win the grand prize of sitting at your PC for three months watching a bunch of loonie toons in a house. :)

Yes, you should definitely lie, cheat and manipulate to win the grand prize of sitting at your PC for three months watching a bunch of loonie toons in a house.

I see how you "conveniently" eliminated the sarcasm smilie (:rolleyes:) from my previous post when quoted :sneaky:. Takes on an entirely different meaning without it. I'm on to you Ginger...and your manipulative ways! :lol2:

You're on! ...and yes...it is just for fun!

Also, I have no doubt you'll kick my :eeyore: too...and I'll be ok with that (:cry:)...sure I will ;)

SPOILER!* CornerOfficeX

the noms werent released this year

If any of the information about what is happening in the house this year is true, I can't wait to start watchin when the live feeds start.....lets just hope they bring some excitement into my summer, other than maybe well you know.....lol

Archived