Big Brother 10 Spoilers...

Moxie

just read the Big Brother 10 spoilers thk Woxie for that i know Libra and Angie was going to be cool hope there in alli with Michelle and April and Renny with jerry too that would be great

bb leaks the info each season since we dont see first week and to build anticipation

I won't mention the name of the person, so I'm not using spoiler tags. :)

In general, when someone is the first HOH, it doesn't seem to hurt them if they make their picks in a way that is seen as fair to everyone. For instance, they might pick the two people who were worst at the first comp, or they might do eeny-meeny-miney-mo. (No spoilers there--I don't think they did either).

That's been my experience with watching, anyway. I hope it hold true, in this case.

waiting for the noms spoilers to get release

bb leaks the info each season since we dont see first week and to build anticipation

They wouldn't have to leak anything if they just allowed us to view feeds during 1st week....geesh....the anticipaion started for me last week when they were all in sequester.

i guess they wants to feel wanted

You can always edit your predictions until the thread is locked.

just don't wrongly 2nd guess your instincts like I usually do...that's why I've sucked at the predictions.

Isn't that cheating? I can't do that.

You're right, you can't do that... :angel: ....sure you can, do it, do it, do it... :devilish:

Anyways, the spoilers are in reference to the pre-season predictions-they're closed.

yup...those closed ones are a total crap shoot...

i would do prediction challenge but it is just a bit too much question for me

and last time i tried it got boring fast and i am not most patient

usually nom spoilers are release by now

ImIn...you are a bad influence on me.

Are you trying to get me booted from the predictions...I sense I may be a threat to you?

hey...this is Big Brother...are there really any rules? Everyone is a threat...especially those with beginners luck on their side. I'll lie, manipulate, cheat...whatever it takes to reach the top prize of...uhm...err...now what is that prize again?...:rolleyes:

:lol:

Week 1 is the only time when spoilers come into play...other than that...with live evictions and live hoh comps and other competitions taking place after the cut-off time for predictions ...no one can really know what will happen.

Marty...what do you mean you don't know how? Just go to prediction challenge

and open up each of the topics on the top...copy/paste the forms from Buxom's first post into your reply and fill in each item with a guess. It's easy and open to all...and not to late. You have until Sunday 5 pm EST to get in your answers for this week...next deadline is Wed. at 5 pm EST. There is also 'prediction talk' and 'ask the host' threads that you can ask any questions you may have. :)

Archived