Big Brother Rulebook
Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:40 PM
They mentioned something in Libra's interview about her not being allowed to sing, why is that?
Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:08 PM
though I am not sure why in BBUK they can sing all the time.
Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:28 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think the rulebook says you aren't allowed to physically kill anyone
unless it increases ratings, of course!
Seriously, there is some whacky rule book but I don't know if it's posted anywhere. Whacky, because for those who remember ED's reign, there seemed to be some dispute over whether or not even laws applied inside the BBH.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:58 AM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:12 AM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:23 AM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:20 AM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:14 PM
here to post them all, but I have selected a few at random.
FOR THE WOMEN:
1.Female houseguests must constantly show their boobs - but no nipples please.
2. When bending over, some crack must show - but not as much as the plumber's under the sink.
3. You must use vulgar language in between your prayer sessions.
4. You must find a male houseguest with whom to roll under the covers - but not before the
5. At least four of you must be able to cry on cue.
6. One of you must chain smoke.
7. One of you must appoint yourself as the kitchen maid.
FOR THE MEN:
1. Never allow a brush or comb to touch your hair.
2. Do not wash your hands after using the bathroom.
3. Belch and fart as frequently as possible.
4. If gay, flirt with other men regularly.
5. Try to throw (lose) as many comps as possible.
6. Work out and flex your muscles daily to get the girls "worked up".
7. If HoH, stand and stare at the wall photos before the nomination ceremony.
PLEASE, OTHER POSTERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER RULES. THEY NEED NOT BE
IN THE OFFICIAL RULE BOOK.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:04 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:09 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:21 PM
Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:39 PM
All reality shows are like magic tricks, if the audience knows how the trick works, it takes a lot of the fun out it.
Here is one simple example that I believe is true: A HG can not make up lies about what other HGs have done outside of the house. They can lie about what they have done themselves (ie "I got a PhD from Harvard"), but can't say "HG#1 told me he's a pedophile and has had sex with several young girls".... The reason for this rule is that a HG can't disprove lies while in the house, and it might cost him the game and then have to live his real life with people wondering if he really has had ad sex with little girls; imagine millions of TV viewers wondering if HG#1 is a pedophile, including HG#1 friends/family/employer.
A lot can be deduced by what HGs don't do. If not constrained by the secret rules, BB would erupted into turmoil within hours of HGs entering the BB house.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:04 PM
Then there's the rule about (or no rule, rule) about dumping stuff on people's heads.
No rules for spitting or peeing in public places.
They need to fine tune the rule book.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:06 PM
Any house guest who makes a Major Whingy Whiny issue out of finding out that another hg *gasp* lied to them/threw them under the bus/had an alliance behind their back/<insert any game play of your choice here> needs to automatically be evicted for dumb assness. Seriously.
If said individual makes it to the jury house, they cannot use the above reasons to THEN vote that person as the winner because they "Played a good game".
I'm so sick of hearing how someone done done them wrong. It's a frickin' game of strategy and deception!!!!!!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users