Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Big Brother Rulebook

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

elsie

elsie

• Pip
  • 161 posts
Does anyone know anything about the official houseguest rules/the big brother rule book?
They mentioned something in Libra's interview about her not being allowed to sing, why is that?

Nodoubt575

Nodoubt575

• Pip
  • 761 posts
They can't sing for copyright reasons,

though I am not sure why in BBUK they can sing all the time.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
RULEBOOK????????? animated_rotfl.gif animated_rotfl.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think the rulebook says you aren't allowed to physically kill anyone animated_shocking.gif
unless it increases ratings, of course!

Seriously, there is some whacky rule book but I don't know if it's posted anywhere. Whacky, because for those who remember ED's reign, there seemed to be some dispute over whether or not even laws applied inside the BBH.

Kittridge

Kittridge

• Pip
  • 35 posts
My feelings exactly, Ivgal.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
bb rulebook is that bb can do whatever they feel

BettyFreakinCrocker

BettyFreakinCrocker

• Pip
  • 98 posts
The rules are..there are no rules. bash.gif bangin.gif boxing.gif cheers.gif cookoo.gif crybaby.gif gossip.gif party_smilie.gif ...It's all about the ratings.

Kittridge

Kittridge

• Pip
  • 35 posts
Right Betty... if it will increase ratings then it is now officially in the rule book

DreamAngel

DreamAngel

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,186 posts
They wouldn't release a rule book. Then they wouldn't be able to change them to suit their needs.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Exactly!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
exactly.. i think they keep a copy of the book in the kitchen..

mrsmuffin

mrsmuffin

• Pip
  • 329 posts
It WOULD be interesting to read it, though.

oldguy

oldguy

• Pip
  • 1,172 posts
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy of the Rule Book. There is obviously not enough room
here to post them all, but I have selected a few at random.

FOR THE WOMEN:

1.Female houseguests must constantly show their boobs - but no nipples please.

2. When bending over, some crack must show - but not as much as the plumber's under the sink.

3. You must use vulgar language in between your prayer sessions.

4. You must find a male houseguest with whom to roll under the covers - but not before the
third night.

5. At least four of you must be able to cry on cue.

6. One of you must chain smoke.

7. One of you must appoint yourself as the kitchen maid.

FOR THE MEN:

1. Never allow a brush or comb to touch your hair.

2. Do not wash your hands after using the bathroom.

3. Belch and fart as frequently as possible.

4. If gay, flirt with other men regularly.

5. Try to throw (lose) as many comps as possible.

6. Work out and flex your muscles daily to get the girls "worked up".

7. If HoH, stand and stare at the wall photos before the nomination ceremony.

PLEASE, OTHER POSTERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER RULES. THEY NEED NOT BE
IN THE OFFICIAL RULE BOOK.

hnybny91

hnybny91

• Pip
  • 178 posts
That is too funny oldguy!!! animated_rotfl.gif

Pepsi

Pepsi

• Pip
  • 2 posts
lipsrsealed2.gif I think the rule book is written in invisable ink, with perhaps , a secret code, known only 2 the producers

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Don't forget, for both male and female, they must stand at the bathroom mirror daily and pick their face or nose!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Big Brother has a rulebook?

oldguy

oldguy

• Pip
  • 1,172 posts
SugarB - YES, that is definitely a rule! I looked it up in the Book Of Rules!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Yes, there are MANY MANY rules that are kept secret.

All reality shows are like magic tricks, if the audience knows how the trick works, it takes a lot of the fun out it.

Here is one simple example that I believe is true: A HG can not make up lies about what other HGs have done outside of the house. They can lie about what they have done themselves (ie "I got a PhD from Harvard"), but can't say "HG#1 told me he's a pedophile and has had sex with several young girls".... The reason for this rule is that a HG can't disprove lies while in the house, and it might cost him the game and then have to live his real life with people wondering if he really has had ad sex with little girls; imagine millions of TV viewers wondering if HG#1 is a pedophile, including HG#1 friends/family/employer.

A lot can be deduced by what HGs don't do. If not constrained by the secret rules, BB would erupted into turmoil within hours of HGs entering the BB house.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
Lately, I think they make up rules as they go along. example: the hiding guest in the big black box rule, was pretty strict.

Then there's the rule about (or no rule, rule) about dumping stuff on people's heads.

No rules for spitting or peeing in public places.

They need to fine tune the rule book.

BrandiYne

BrandiYne

• Pip
  • 177 posts
New Rule:
Any house guest who makes a Major Whingy Whiny issue out of finding out that another hg *gasp* lied to them/threw them under the bus/had an alliance behind their back/<insert any game play of your choice here> needs to automatically be evicted for dumb assness. Seriously.

If said individual makes it to the jury house, they cannot use the above reasons to THEN vote that person as the winner because they "Played a good game".

I'm so sick of hearing how someone done done them wrong. It's a frickin' game of strategy and deception!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users