Renny

Jem

Right now I'd say Wamber but, give it another week when my ears are bleeding and I'll answer differently. ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that pic above with the sparkled hat, she reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore. Then on the show with the bow on her head, she looked like Lucille Ball.

She really is quite something to watch...in little doses. I don't think I would be able to handle more than 5 min at a time.

Maybe she's napping until the booze comes out. Otherwise she's bummed out cause everyone seems to hate her!

Wait, she's back ... too bad they aren't gonna drink until 3 a.m. EST...when BBAD goes off!!! She's VERY subdued tonight...Whenever SheBot got nominated she cried her eyes out first couple of days and whined incessantly!!!

She's trying to duck under the radar............too little, too late, I think. I agree that she's entertaining..........

I'd rather see muscle man go first for wimping out of the competition. He said he didn't want them to know he was a threat........huh?!.........does he think they're all blind?

If they're smart they'll keep Renny for awhile and just put cotton in their ears, esp. at night.

Renny is great for the show. I like her for all the reasons people hate her. She's wacko, and wackos make BB great to watch.

Those who hate the wackos from past seasons are also the people who complain that BB get boring after all the wackos get evicted. They whine over and over: "BB is sooooo boring, why don't the get some interesting HGS that are fun to watch...". Hell, last thing we want to have on BB is a bunch of poker faces HGs or HGs who want to play chess all day. That would be boring. BB thrives on controversy, not HGs who are civil/mature all the time and hide their game from the TV cameras. That would be snoring!

Being from Louisiana and watching her, she is PURE NEW ORLEANS, I would like to see her stay just to see the fun side of her.

Nope, I don't talk like that, Renny has been to so many parades she's use to talking loud.

Renny is entertaining but in an annoying way. I don't think she'll last too long in the game.

Archived