Brian

Jem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference between sheep and allies? If a group of people are against you, they are sheep. If a group of people are with you, they're allies?

I liked Brian to start, but instead of using Jerry, he should have brought Jerry in as a full member of the alliance and kept it low key. He tried to play the game too hard and his ego got the best of him. I'm surprised he wasn't walking around the house laughing maniacally.

He was a smart competitor. I think he would have gone far in the game if he hadn't made his "800" alliances so quickly lol

But why wouldn't you wanna take out your strongest competitor if you had the perfect opportunity like they all did with him being on the block. Keep him in the game and he would have maneuvered his way into the end.

We're allowed to flip flop...besides...we've really only known them for now for almost 4 days. I've got a pretty good read on most of these folks now...but there are still a few that I'm on the fence about.

I thought the sock puppet routine was funny...and I'd liked to have seen more of that and his humor...reasons why I'd want Brian to have stayed. I also really like Angie...and Brian and her would have worked well together...so another reason. I didn't really care for his cocky attitude nor his gameplay...trying to make deals with everyone in the house right off the bat is BB suicide...he deserved to go just for being stupid (especially since he seemed like a smart guy!) Now...the repercussions are that people that would have worked with him and been loyal with him have huge targets on their backs...and that has me a bit irked. :disappointed:

I liked Brian. He definitely shouldn't have started out so strong. I did not like the way he kept telling people in his smug way he would get Jerry to do whatever he wanted. Jerry trusted him and he betrayed that trust IMO.

If he hadn't become so cocky and arrogant, he could have cleaned house because he had the brains to do it. Unfortunately he became his own worst enemy.

Did anyone notice that as Brian left last night Dan gave something to Brian? If you look you can see that Brian puts it into his other hand before he shakes Julie's hand. Dan should know better than to pass notes in school hehehe

Did anyone notice that as Brian left last night Dan gave something to Brian? If you look you can see that Brian puts it into his other hand before he shakes Julie's hand. Dan should know better than to pass notes in school hehehe

I think it was his phone number because when he put it in Brian's hand, he said use it.

He must have written it with nail polish.

played way too fast

he was totally focus on the getting strongest guy out

he seem to me like a guy that doesnt like to lose or have to take backseat role so this is why he felt he must take strongest guys out

I just did not care much for him, and I did not see where he was attractive, just me tho,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name