Brian

Jem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't I hear Brian say, about halfway thru the show, that he was going to "keep Jerry around for

awhile"? Gee, that's mighty big of him. And didn't he also say at the end that he was going to be

pulling strings? He's certainly not lacking in confidence.

I'm sooo liking this eye candy. :naughty:

Which means he'll be gone before jury. :lol:

keep Jerry around for awhile"?

Yes he did!! Which makes me think that Brian will be the one breaking Jerry's heart by booting him.

I think he was just talking game. I bet they had him in the diary room until they got him to say that about Jerry.

When the feeds go on then my opinions will be more solid.

I still like him for some reason.

I know that's why I WANT to like him. :lol:

Jerry's nice blah blah blah. I want to see a player! No one can top Will ( dr00l ) but I'd sure like to see some almost as striking. Will was funny though. Brian's serious. Seriously cute too

* cackles *

I disagree I think Brain will be sticking around for awhile. I think he knows how to play this game and he is aligning with all the power players so far. No one is on to what him and Dan are trying to do not even wise Jerry.

I thought April was the only smoker? :animated_scratchchin:

I just watched BBAD tonight. And Brian has been put up in place of Jessie! Don't know why or how Jerry changed his mind. But Brian and his bud are too pissed. Brain was doing his hair in his room and listening to Jerry brag about why he had to go back on his word. Brian is truly pissed. Later Brian and his bud, the teacher, were in yard talking to Keisha and Steve...Steve was "outed" by Jerry in kitchen. I think these four are forming an alliance. Brian and Republican teacher were very cool about Steve being gay which is a good thing. Keisha seemed to know more about Gay Life than Steve did! Or at least he didn't say. But this is a unique alliance in the making! I kinda hope Brian sticks it out to lose Jerry sorry ass!

no not yet...

I sure hope the house sees him (Brian) as a major player and decides to get rid of him instead of Renny. I thought I'd like him from the pre-show vids...but I took an immediate dislike to the guy on ep.1...way to arrogant and he seemed to be getting in tight with Dan...who I already can't stand too!

I really do not like Brian at all, thisnk he is a big ol phony, also he is chewing his fingernails, out of nerves??, or that he is pissed already. Well if it was Libras "Power Play" to get him put up, good for her. I heard Jerry say that he was pissed at Brian for telling him how to go with the noms and that he had not told him about Ollie and Dan being in with him, so maybe Libra hipped ol Jerry to the fact that Brain is full of it, commin on too strong and trying to run the show to early. I think She is doing the same thing, but in a much different way, Libra seems to want to control,lolol I would love to see Brian go down in a ball of flames!!

After listening to the feeds today, Brian appears to be on everybody's sh!t list. They are ALL talking about him and not in a good way either. They also include Dan in the convo when talking about him so it looks like the two of them aren't going to be around long.

i blame that tool ollie

I am very curious as to what happened that he was put up. Can't wait to find out. I too thought he came off very strong and arrogent. He started playing way to early. Will be interesting to see what happens.

erin, here goes,lol, Brian hooked up with Dan right off, then brought Ollie in, then when in the HOH with Jerry brought Jerry in, but Jerry did not really know about Ollie and Dan, so then I think that Dan and Ollie were loose lipped about their alliance with Brian and Jerry got wind of it and then Libra and Steven got involved confirming and so Jerry either won the POV, or Jesse did, at any rate Jerry was pissed and put brian up in Jesses place, great move , suits me just fine,lol,

and in the meantime there were all these little sub squabbles from Renny, michelle and libra telling on Brian, trying to get Jerry to go for getting him out

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name