Brian

Jem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pervert

he's got a serious case of bed-head! :)

Seeing as this guy hasn't had any new posts in a while - my guess is he'll either get lost in the shuffle and sneak on by the rest, or he'll be out quickly. Seems boring based on the bio.

* sniffs the air * Something not being told about this guys story. San Francisco, single, telecommunications? Ummmmmmmmmmmm..........

If nothing else... floater others will man handle.

yeh....he's the one I think is the other gay guy...his bio is vague with regards to his sexuality.

him jessie, memphis, steven may all be gay

him jessie, memphis, steven may all be gay

...what about Ollie and Jerry...surely they too!?! And Dan...he's probably so deep in denial...he'll be going all 'Ted Haggard' while in the house...:rolleyes:

123qnvs.jpg

He looks like Jason Bateman had a fight with a cosmetic surgeon. But maybe it's his picture.

Reading his bio, he seems like he'll be one of my faves.

his interview video

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=71111@kcbs.dayport.com

says his strategy is to make friends with gay guy

UVP: Do all the players have a video? Is this from a CBS site?

I thought the most interesting things in his video was that he said he was found on the streets of San Franciso and had not really ever watched BB. He also said something about "they" gave him BB7 (Allstars) to watch as an example. Wondering who the they are - his handlers? Do they help the people to plot a strategy? I do not think he is gay and actually think he could be either dull or just plain old vanilla straight average white guy (pick a Mike any Mike from previous seasons - including Boogie)...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name