April

Jem

I think there could be some entertaining TV watching the other HG use her OCD against her. Other than that, I don't like or dislike her. Meh...just another attractive twenty-something on BB.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's pushing that sale hard in her interview, but I just ain't buyin' it. This chick has a lot of issues & I'm not looking forward to seeing her stick around. Talk about contradictions ... she has all her OCD's & can't handle slobs, but she's in stalker love w/ Howie?? Hello, Howie was the definition of slob! I don't really know why, but I can't stand this girl. I would so spend my day torturing her.

Susan.

for some folks plastic surgery help

this isnt the case

she doesnt loook one bit of 30 more like 50-60

Hopefully she'll make for some good late nights - go to bed - get up - reorganize fridge - go to bed - get up - straighten towels - go to bed - get up - re-align chess pieces - go to bed - get up - etc. etc. etc.

I'm bad - I know - I apologize to those suffering from OCD - I know it can be bad.

I also think the other HG will use her OCD against her. Hamsters are constantly looking for other roommates weaknesses so they can use it against them in one form or another. If it is to the extent she states in her interview, I think she'll be one of the first two people out the door.

If she's OCD, she may have a huge problem in the competitions. I'm not saying she's like MONK, but the comps that make them get dirty may hurt her and her team.

a question i ask on another board is

how can she be a drunk and have ocd?

She lives right by me but I don't know her. I was hoping to be able to root for her but I don't know. In her video she seems fake nice. I'll bet the fangs and horns come out very soon. If she can't stand slobs she will go batty in this house! :animated_shocking:

As someone with truely diagnosed OCD, not just someone who says "oh im OCD" I'm actually very intrigued to watch her over the feeds.

OCD is a very lonlely and shameful feeling condition and I think it will be really neat to see someone and how she handles the condition and the anxiety in the presence of other people.

The way OCD works is is people get a completely irrational thought which is *incredibly* axiety provoking (This is the obession), and then to release the anxiety the person performs some irrational ritual (the compulsion).. So for example.. Her brain may flash this crazy irrational thought like "Oh my god everyone I know is going to sick and maybe die" which is a false belief and completely irrational but to the OCD brain is VERY real.. To relieve the anxiety she has to line up items in the fridge just so and maybe check all the appliances several times (again totally irrational). It's horribly embarasing and shameful to the person doing who has it, and often they try to hide the rituals from people so it should be REALLY interesting so see how she does it with people in the how and a million people watching, or if she can control it.

The other thing is that people with OCD are not stupid, in fact often just the oposite. They are type A personalities often very well educated which makes the condition that much more frustrating. The people realize what they are doing makes no sense and they want to stop, they just can't over come the anxiety. Anxiety so bad it can keep you awake all night, or make you feel like your heart is going to explode..

Hmm I didnt mean to write this much.

Anyways, Im rooting for her :> and cant wait to watch!

svirf, the deep gnome.

#87 / 3,000,000 in the world in SETI @ HOME

eric said he was ocd also

what was his ocd issues?

You're right, she's saying she is "OCD" in passing.

I highly doubt a person truly diagnosed with OCD would consider going into a house with 12 strangers.

Honestly, April is probably just an anal, controlling person and needs to know how to choose her words.

I doubt she has clinical OCD also. yup...she's probably just controlling, anal retentive and either she craves or lacks attention...and probably thinks it's trendy to have a disorder. I'm going to guess she's only OCD when others are nearby...

She's close to the bottom of my favorites list.

Archived