July 22 - Live Feed Updates

6:30pmBBT Michelle wishs it was Joel McHale from the Soup instead of Cragig Ferguson, Keesha thinks the guy from Soup would of been funny

6:35pmBBT Keesha starts talkin about snow. Libra is dancing & humming a song, FOTH

6:36pmBBT Libra "i wasnt singing Big Brother i was dancing"

6:52pmBBT Michelle says "BB is the biggest reality show in the world" Libra " I cant belive we are on the cover of Time Magazine!" Renny:"Maybe we are a small icon on it, But i was expecting the Nationasl Equiere" Keesha: "I think Ferguson was tryig to joke with us."

7:15 pm BBT Jessie and Ollie lifting weights in BY. Jessie says when he wears a shirt, you can't tell he has all the muscles. Ollie disagrees. Renny, Kiesha, Jerry, Memphis and April sitting on outside sofas. Memphis telling about a time he was convicted of battery after a fight and how he was found guilty at a trial. Stephen is sleeping on the BY lounge and Dan appears to be sleeping in the hammock.

7:22 April is telling the group she was arrested also. April and Memphis have both learned their lesson. Michelle and Libra playing pool. BB "Jessie you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other house guests."

11:22 BBT

In the kitchen Reeney Steven and Memphis are cooking while Angie who was seated at the bar was called to the DR...

Keesha saying they are low on food while Libra says we'll be scrimping and scraping" while Libra continues "that ate good..they ate their asses off"

..Reeney found a 1/2 box of spaghetti for the 12:00 AM countdown......

Libra thinks the whole sloop thing can't be good for TV.

Outdoors Jesse messaging Michelle and says he'll amke breakfast for her tomorrow.Jesse says Jerry only wrote i paragraph while Jesse says he "wrote two huge paragraphs" and talked about everyone for his HOH blog..Michele asking how it works and he explains...

Michele says she can't believe its been "15 days" and "50 to go" and Jesse asks if she thinks she'll be here and says that the whole show has 50 days to go.

11:30 BBT

April and Ollie talking to Dan in the bedroom..with April joking that Ollie doesn't love her...she goes on that its alright she goes to the NFL parties and the men don't expect her to put out.....OLllie goes on to say he would never thing of her like that and says she's "avery respectful person" she thanks him....

Dan saying what a unique experience the house is and they agree.....Dan gets up when steve says food is ready......and April and Ollie saying she would never hesitate taking him to these parties...Ollie says he would be "honored to go" and April would be "insulted" if he didn't go and their convo degrades to an argument about their supposed relationship.......Their arguments continues about having a boyfriend hanging out...

Back outdoors jesse continues his message...Jesse talking about 'threats" Jesse says Dan and Jerry will put up "whoever I say" but doesn't know who Reeney would do...Both are critical of Dan who digs into personal relationships yet doesn't answer questions about his.....Michele thinks its because he's a teacher and doesn't want that info public....Jeese talking about Ollie coming out of the DR with a defeated look on his face and wonders why since he didn't go in like that and says he understands after he went in..

Jesse says he 's getting PR "out of this"...Jesse saying people who are married with kids are past their dream stage he using Reeney is an example...but he and Michele are still young enough to achieve their dream...{no comment}

Jesse wonders if his 20 minutes are up so he can stop....Michele says Jerry told her "I need to win it" Jesse says if its an endurance Jerry "can sit" because he;s mowed sitting for 5 hrs straight..Michele says endurance won't be sitting on a lawnmower...

They are talking about memphis and his companies and him winning the car wasn't good but won by default..

Michele gets up to see what time it is

11:50PM BBT

The houseguests are in the kitchen waiting for Wednesday to come so they can eat. Renny and Steven are cooking a bunch of food which they'll eat at midnight. They're cooking everything from pizza, to salmon, to tacos, to steak. Libra is counting down the minutes until 12:00. Renny's getting drinks ready so they can chow down at the crack of midnight. Angie is setting the table, which we can see is set up with salad and dressings.

11:59PM BBT

Houseguests are eating.

11:46 BBT

In the kitchen the cooking is full steam bt Jerry and Reeny..Keesha sitting with Steven at the bar...Libra looks like she's just overseeing the cooking...

Steven suggesting to Libra what she can eat...We get a close up of a shot of Jerry's well done meat...Angie comes in to talk with Steve...Libra saying "i'm telling you 9 more minutes" while Libra keeps bring up what's gone.....

Libra is cooking now looks like taco meat....

Dan and Memphis talking about his realtionship ...saying after being separated for 3 months and once they got back it was good feeling..Dan talking he wants to marry Monica especially after being in the house....Dan says he's makes more money "at the jury house than I make at my job" April talking about she will go back to her job though it may not be the same position at dealerships saying she's one of the top performing women...

Memphis admits even though "i have money in stocks" if he didn't have "Ashley" "i would be able to come" he also says he was a "cash man"

Back in the kitchen the midnight feast is about to begin..Libra heads to get the others saying "one minute"..The house getting ready "11:59" Jerry yells and the pigout begins....as they shovel food into their mouths

Archived