July 20 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=89

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:59 BBT

brief fish, we come back and they've stopped playing. lots of people heading for the fridge, others brushing their teeth.

all the HGs seem pleased with the game. they are all chattering about how fun it was.

all sorts of goodnights going around now.

1:03 BBT

the people who are on food are all eating. they're bantering, some people knew they had to get up early tomorrow, some did not.

Jessie informs Jerry that orange juice is the worst thing to drunk at night because of how acidic it is. He explains thats why you drink it in the morning, to wake you up.

Jessie goes upstairs to get cereal from his HOH basket for Michelle to eat.

they're stilllllll talking about the game. theyre pleased with themselves.

1:15AM BBT: steven is in the shower, talking to dan. I can't really hear what they are saying over the water, but they are both strategizing to try and save one of them by trying to get a goat on the block.

1:20AM BBT: Keesha/ Libra/ Renny talking in their bedroom.

Keesha saying her serving job is better than people's jobs with college degrees. She makes $300 off one table. She said that is also how memphis has so much money.

Keesha used to work at a club like memphis and make $600 bucks a night. She said it'd be hard to leave that all behind. She got layed off from the club, but loves hooters. Keesha saying everyone out in LA has money, drives rolls, Mercedes, and tips her very well. as long as you're in the right serving job, you'll make tons of money. Keesha saying she can afford 5 dollars a gallon for gas and 2,000 dollar apartment because she makes such good tips.

a bunch of people are in the bathroom doing nightly routines, Keesha, Libra, Renny and Steve in bed awake but talking.

Libra saying that she used vacation time for BB and is getting $.

Steven saying he was going to take his, but decided not to.

they're still on indoor LD, theyre complaining about how stuffy the house is

Michelle, Jessie, Keesha, April, Jerry all washing face, brushing teeth, using bathroom etc.

2:03am BBT

Ollie and April have been in the spa room laying under a blanket for the last 1/2 hour or so. I'm quite sure they just had sex. There was lots of movement, heavy breathing, and moaning. After they finished Ollie said "that is something that I said I wouldn't do", April said "me too".

Also, when they first came out from under the blanket Ollie mentioned his shirt or the blanket and April said that can be washed tomorrow.

April mentioned that she didn't want to be used and didn't want it to just be a showmance. She teased Ollie for a bit that he has a fear of calling someone his girlfriend. He said he prefers calling the person he's dating his girl. April told him that he is someone that she would seriously date outside the house. April asked Ollie if his friends will bug him for sleeping with her, she said her friends will say way to go for hooking up with the hottest guy in the house.

2:17BBT

Ollie & April still in spa room talking strategy. They were talking about some of the others putting Libra up. April said she can be really mean. April said she couldn't vote Libra out but the others could. April asked who he thought Dan would put up if he won HOH. Ollie thinks Dan would put him up. April said if Libra was put up she would have to vote for her but she wouldn't campaign for her. Ollie says they just need to figure out when is the best time to make a move.

They have now left the spa room. April's gone to the bathroom and Ollie to bed.

9:53am bbt - steven and memphis outside on couch.... the ants are making their debut ... memphis says "dam ants, their everywhere" as he tries to brush them off the couch.... memphis is educating steven on the holloywood lifestyle that he wouldnt want to put himself in a situation unless he had enough money..... jerry is out there now.

in the bathroom michelle is fixing hair, april moisturizing her face and libra brushing teeth, ollie is in shower

angie made her way outside and we here jerry talking about how he doesnt understand how people can even afford a drink out here in LA...

9:55am FISH OF THE HOUSE

9:57AM FEEDS BACK.... same things going on... memphis is telling steven where he should stay when hes in hollywood, the standard or the hilton

10:01am renny up in bathroom doing ADL's... ollie out of shower... april is cleaning themirror in the bathrom.... angie decides to go take a shower and steven says he needs to take one too and asks angie if she will wash his back, she says yes and steven says the problem is my back is located on my cock... angie laughs and says i regret saying that.... thy go inside and steven asks april "will you wash my back" and of course she says yes and he says the same thing to her... april says sarcastically "ok"....... april and libra putting on makeup...... meanwhile outside, jerry is talking with dan and memphis about how he will only buy american cars and what kinds he buys...

10:06am (i hope someone is recording this) back to ollie in the bathroom with shaving cream all over his head and face to shave everything.... looks hysterical.

10:08am memphis bragging how he only works 27 hours a week and jerry calls him a son of bitch that he was feeling sorry for memphis thinking he worked 80 hours a week.... jerry now talking about how he worked 3 jobs at a time and then party all weekend and one monday they could not wake him up and he slept for 72 hours straight,.

steven is in hoh with jessie, he is telling him that he has talked a little with michele about taking him off the block and putting up libra.... jessie tells him to go get michelle and bring herup

steven goes into the room with keesha and asks her to get michelle up in the hoh cuz it would look bad if he did, keesha says go get jessie to do it.... steven says his heart is racing.... steven goes into the kitchen first to get a glass o water, he is really nervous and is now waiting by the glass door

10:13... steve still waiting by the glass door, i think hes waiting for michelle to come by, he keeps looking over his shoulder towards the hallway to the bathroom (you can hear michelle and libra talking)... steven pacing, and then sits at the table and opens bible.

michelle just walked by and is heading up to hoh... steven is right behind her..... jessie telling michelle that steve is making a last ditch effort to save himself.... jessie says that we need to know numbers and names that michelle does this everyone will think you are together..... steven explains that he was not in a alliance with brian, he was just trying to keep him in the house, steven says that everyone wants libra out of the house because she causes so much trouble...., michelle says thats great but they dont have to stick her neck out, they dont have the power of veto and she doesnt think that april, keesha and ollie want her out... steven says ill go get them... michelle says that she isnt sure she would do it anyway, because they will still come after her.... steven says everyone is in an alliance and he only was in it to get memphis out..... michelle says it may help everyone else out but how does it help me.

10:26 BBT HOH Steve, JEssie, Michelle. Steve is making a DESPERATE attempt to get himself off block and Libra on. It is actually a good argument he is making , but michelle doesn't want to put her own neck out because she isn't seeing the benefit of doing this. (**I think she will regret NOT doing it...Libra is dangerous). Steve is trying to say Michelle would be a hero because everyone has been disgruntled by Libra. Steve says, no position is safe, what's to stop you from being the one up next week.

10:30 BBT: HOH drama continues Jesse Michelle STeve. Steven is trying to show that they were on the outs too (Jesse and Michelle). Michelle doesn't want to be the target. STeve says Libra is dangerous "she doesn't make waves, she makes drama. " Michelle replies: The house is not about drama...i'm not playing the game like that. i know she's getting into arguments with everyone else. but...

Jesse: I have stayed out of drama since Renne.... but it's not about drama.

Steve talking about Libra starting drama and acting like a jerk over the food comp. I wanted to do this this way because i wanted to do it proper. I didn't want to be drama. By doing this you will have me and dan on your side. That's ginormous.

If you do this michelle you will have the people i talked to on your side.

Michelle: this is huge. I need to think about it.

Steve: The people she is thick as thieves with have had a rift with her. (Referring to Keesha).

Michelle: So you think if Keesha won POV, would she have put Libra up?

<FOTH...WHY???>

The conversation is going in circles a bit. Jesse tells Steve maybe he should leave it and come back and lay low. But he doesn't know what they will do. Michelle asks about Angie. And if she would take steve off block . Steve says Angie would talk Dan off block, not him. That she "told him straight up".

<and my feeds timed out...grrr.

10:21 steven says fine i made a mistake with brian but everyone in the house is upset with libra and if you put her out you will be the hero..... steven says he will get everyone up here to tell her that but then it puts her in a bad position..... michelle says she hasnt had a problem with libra and it would look bad for her, she says she understands why steven is up here he would be stupid not to do this, to save his butt.... jessie saying if michelle does this then she looks like shes in an alliance with steven, if she doesnt then she looks like shes in an allianc with libra... steven says you have to make a big move, if you talk to everyone it could blow up.... steven says it just happened, ollie and april just said this yesterday........ jessie is saying that just because they wanted her out yesterday doesnt mean they still want it... michelle is telling him this doesnt help her, that if she does this it will be a big stupid move on her part..... steven brings up the point that if they put libra up and the house votes her out shes not in a bad position, they can vote dan out and she's fine..... steven is saying that he is not in an alliance against her. michelle says she doesnt want to put a big spotlight on herself..... jessie says that dan has not come to him..... steven says fine take dan down and leave me up...... michelle says she has to feel safe to do this.... jessie says that neither you or dan has come to michelle to talk game play.

steven says he has gotten black balled because he tried to keep brian in the house and that no one has given him a chance, that he would have come up with eveyone if he had known.... michelle says that she doesnt want to help brians alliance out.... steven says i wasnt in a brian alliance..... steven bringing up how libra is starting drama.... michelle says that she is not playing who starts drama but by who is a threat..... steven says you dont think that is game play by libra?

jessie keeps saying that none of these people have come to my face and im just getting this from you.... steven says he is trying to do this proper, he didnt go around the house saying stuff.... by doing this you will get me and dan on your side..... michelle says this is a big decision, i have to think about this. steven says he is offering you that if you do this but i havent made a pact but everyone will be on your side.... they all are for getting libra out, steven says i like libra but it doesnt change the fact that she starts too much drama.... michelle asks him if keesha had won pov would she have done this? FOTH keeps popping up. steven says that keesha isnt 100% on my side, so i dont know, michelle says i dont think she would do this.... jessie says i wouldnt say anything to anyone and let her thinnk.... michelle says what if you had pov would you use it on me if angie was on the block with me.... steven says angie told me straight up she would not use it on me, she would take dan off the block, steven says i dont lie, ill bring her up here and let her tell you that..... michelle says believe half of what you here and all of what you see, people will says anything when they are on the block..... steven says i saw an oppourtunity so that is why im up here, i havent been thinking about this..... steven brings up the point that the 3 of them are sort of in power..... michelled says then why are they turnig on her, steven says because theyare sick of this drama.... michelle says but if one of them was hoh would they put libra up? i have to think about things, steven says if you consider it, then you can take dan off... michelle says i dont like that.... steven asks her if you dont use your pov then who would you vote me or dan out? michelle say both but i dont know..... steven says you dont think if you hand me an olive branch i wont have your back... michelle says how do i know that.

IN HOH: 10:44 bbt:

Michelle: If one of them were to be HOH next week (one of who, I don't know, I think she means Keesha etc) would they put Libra up?

Steve trying to convince them he has their back.

Jessie: Libra has two days to stir shit up. Even if we put her up.

Steve: Drama is why we should put her up.

Jessie : If we go by that...why isn't Renny up? Libra has two and a half days to talk.

Steve: erry, Keesha, Me angie, THOSE people are going to vote Libra out. Jerry HATES her. The only two that might go back to her side is April and Ollie. MAYBE.

Jessie: I'm sorry but Brian was such a big ship when he went down, he pulled you all down with him. Guilt by association.

Steve: He asked me to do ONE favor.

Michelle: But how do I KNOW?

And the circle continues....

10:41 jessie says if we do this then libra has 3 days to campagin and make things bad for him and michelle and she could talk them back into voting for her to stay.... steven points out that there is no way keesha, jerry me, reeny and michelle will in no way keep her, she could not change their mind..... steven says jessie asked and im telling you that no matter what the only people that might go back and vote for her is ollie and april....... jessie points out that jerry was going down and that him and dan went down with him..... steven says its not fair, brian asked me to do one favor i wasnt in an alliance.... michelle says nothing is a guarantee , steven says anything could happen, dan could stay and put you up next week...... jessie says that she has alot to think about .... jessie says she could turn out to be the bad guy, steven says i just dont see it, if she puts someone up that everyone wants out and votes out that she is not the bad guy..... steven says i just want to make sure you understand that you have the votes.... michelle says YEAH for today, steven says if that is your argument is that you dont know where people stand, then it doesnt matter.

10:49 steven says im just telling you you can take either me or dan off and put libra up and she will go home. michelle says let me ask you something if you and i are on the block and you win pov will you take me off, steve says i will give you my word, i will use it on you... i will swear in front of jessie, i havnt lied, i will stand by your side till the end of the game, you have my word, if thats what you want i will do it, i will take you off..... steven leaves and jessie says you gonna do it... .michelle says no.... if ollie and april want keesa or libra out then they need to win something and get them out. jessie says just chill its his last ditch effort... you cant say you didnt see that coming. michelle says he has nothing to lose, he has everything to gain....jessie says just stick to the plan and we are fine.

10:56 dan is now in the room with michelle and jessie.... they are rehashing what him and brian talked about, how they wanted her in their alliance, he laughs and says brian never talked to me about anything... dan says that is why brian was using me..... dan says i never heard from brian y ou were number 2 to go, i was shocked when you told me.

Archived