July 19 - Live Feed Updates

12:35PM BBT: Michelle and Memphis laying out. keesha getting swim suite on. Libra laying down. Renny putting things away and straightening her bed

Michelle and Steven talking about strategy about plan based on who wins HOH next. Libra and Keesha talking about all the talk in the house. Libra asked were April is... Keesha does not know. Keesha leaves the room.

Michelle says people are not talking to her and she is not stupid. April in the BR getting exercise clothes on in the bath. BB just asked April to get her mic on. Jerry is in the pool. Keesha has joined Memphis and Michelle laying out.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:55 BBT

Steven comforting Libra. Libra feels that she is going to be perceived as the angry black woman on tv. She says she promised hersel she wouldn't let that happen to her, but it did. Steven tells her crying will make her happier later because of chemicals in the brain. Libra says "what better tv than a black woman arguing with a 75 year old white man." Steven says he'll run around naked and hump some of the guys' legs to get attention on him instead of her.

1:56 pm BBT

Houseguest are just hanging around outside in the sun. General chit chat going on, nothing exciting to report now.

Around 2:15PM April, Memphis, Jessie are talking with Michelle and she was discussing guys that text her and send her pictures of their penis then ask her if she wants to go out with them. Lots of BSing and chatting still going on.

Steven and Ollie in BY giving info on penis size. They both say they are "growers not showers". That normal size penis' (or penii??) grow more than large ones that stay larger all the time.

Girls are recapping saying some grow dramatically while others just are larger and grow very little.

Keesha says her exboyfriend was huge - 10". Ollie says but you all want girth not length?? She says it wasn't skinny either!

Now Keesha is asking Steven if he is a giver or a receiver. Jerry pipes up that he could give a masterbation lesson.

(sorry folks this is just a bit too raunchy)

305pm BBT - Keesha, Ollie, April, and Steven bashing Libra saying that she constantly stirs the pot and wants to make it look like other people. Keesha mentions that Libra tried to get her to talk to Steven and she said no then Steven came and told her he heard she wanted to talk to him.

Ollie calls it grade school stuff.

Steven uses the chance to make a defense for himself saying that would you rather have someone like that in the house or someone that doesn't cause any drama because he never causes drama and neither does Dan for that matter. He admits that he screwed up and he knows that but that doesn't mean they cant trust him.

BTW about 30 mins prior Steven went streaking and laid ass up for the world to see. He ran around but covered himself with some pillows but Michelle got to see it all. Steven quickly followed it up with "keep in mind I was just wet" :cowboy:

OMG too funny, April, Keesha, Steve and Ollie talking about their WILLIES, Steve said his is very big, even tho they saw it now, it grows. So in the morning he will show everyone. Keesha was telling us about her ex-that had a 10 in, Renny is getting into the conversation now and all agree her hubby is most likley at home saying "Oh, No you did int", she is now telling them about Va JJ sizes, etc...this is too funny!!

Talking about straight or curves Willies!! Ok now Gerry is telling everyone he could teach them a masturbation course!!

YUK Visuals!

Keesha asked Steve if it hurt the first time it took it up the oneway street!!!

Steve is telling Keesha that it feels good, he is being very serious..I cannot even tape this now..cant do it, Oh no>>>>>>

L O L

(Will add video on this one, check video link))

3:35PM BBT

April, Ollie, and Dan are in the kitchen talking about relationships. We find out that Dan's girlfriend had a boyfriend when she met him but they didn't start dating until after she had broken off the previous relationship. April notes that Dan is not a homewrecker. Ollie says he's always nervous to date good looking girls because he doesn't want other guys to hit on them. He says he should just start dating ugly people. Dan says his girlfriend is beautiful, but he doesn't ever worry about her cheating on him.

Libra joins and they start talking about how the slop diet has caused April to lose weight in her boobs. She's wants them to stay the new, smaller size. She says most people don't want to lose weight in that area but she's thinking, "Hallelujah!"

3:45PM BBT

Keesha, Steven, and Angie are in the BY talking about the possibility of Michelle using the veto. They say she said she'd think about it. Steven thinks it'd be a good time for Keesha to make a big move, but Keesha doesn't want to be keep getting looked down upon for being friends with Steven. She says she's afraid to say anything because it gets put on loud speaker and she ends up getting accused for things she doesn't do.

4:00PM BBT: Angie, Michelle and Jessie are talking in the BY. Everyone else is inside. Jessie asks Michelle what really happened this morning with Jerry and Libra. He wants to know if Jerry really did come in the room pointing his finger at her. Michelle said that Jerry contradicted himself when he tried to make his point by says that Libra said that they lost because of the old people then in the end he said Libra said that it was because of April and Keesha they lost. She says they were both

803 bbt - looks like dinner is wrapping up.

Steven talking about how he wanted to dip [tabacco] as his ex boyfriends house. He only lived there for 2 weeks before they broke up.

807 bbt- Talk turns to homeless people. They're debating about if it's laziness, or a mental problem or if people are legit.

Keesha thinks it's sad they have to work

Steven thinks it is their own fault to have to live paycheck to paycheck. Steven thinks this is a bad dinner subject.

Libra saying what if you have no family to fall back on...

Libra pays 2100 a month for daycare. And that's with her discount.

Keesha thinks its stupid to think it's their fault, Steven thinks people can and should fight their way out of it.

811 Steven said there was a documentary on a homeless man, they gave him 100,000 dollars. The homeless man just didn't like having responsibility. He bought cars for people, and just ended up blowing it. He [the homeless man] said he didn't like his teeth, and didn't even get his teeth fixed with the money. He got an apartment, he never got a job or anything and ended up with 100 dollars.

Keesha saying she saw a 10 year old digging through a garbage.

Steven thinks its certain homeless people who are just lazy. He says he is excluding kids from this convo.

This convo is only Steven, Keesha and Libra. A few others are sitting at the table, but not participating in it. Renny chimes in occasionally, because she saw that documentary Steven spoke about. Steven thinks the poeple who can take care of themselves who are on the street are just lazy. Having a mental problem etc, is a different story.

((this is on all 4 feeds, so just giving you what I see/hear))

816 bbt- Convo turns to hustling. More people involved in the convo now, like Michelle.

Michelle always gives homeless money change.

Keesha gives them money if they don't ask, but won't if they do ask.

Libra says a homeless man in texas says "I'm not hungry, i'm not sick, I want money for beer."

Steven has given homeless people beers before.

Libra saying the badge lady is smart (Steven told a story about a documentary that a prostitute pretended to be an undercover cop, showed a fake badge, said i will not press charges if you give me 100 dollars right now, then the man would pay up)

They talk about to catch a predator, and they all love that show.

8:20 bbt-

steven telling about "lot lizards" who are girls that walk around truck stops just to have sex w. the truckers.

Keesha points out that that is dangerous (thanks, keesha!)

822 bbt

Jerry, Jessie and some other male join the table again, it is now a full table again. Most people talking over each other, about prostitutes, sex scandals, gay scandals, etc.

Keesha says she thinks of rainbows when she thinks of gay people.

A male: "How come you get the whole rainbow?"

Steven: I don't know. I don't want the WHOLE rainbow.

cut to hoh, Michelle saying how bored out of her mind she is to Jessie.

Michelle has 1 brother, who does something for kraft.

824 BBT.. .fish because Michelle telling Jessie about her friends (?) dad who passed away

827 bbt

Michelle going on and on and on about her brother. ((Nothing worth me typing))

all 4 feeds on the 2 of them in the hoh bedroom.

Michelle buffing, filing and doing Jessie's nails...

Jerry joins them. Michelle and Jessie ask him to tell them a story. He is now telling them a story ((I don't want to listen so... I won't be typing it))

8:37

Jerry leaves, Jessie and Michelle flirting. He thinks it feels really good when michelle gives him a hand massage. Jessie saying if he had money he'd get real manicures at home but he doesn't have money anymore. He likes getting his calves rubbed.

Jessie: did you have higher expectations for the people being here?

Michelle: I thought it'd be different...

Jessie: how

Michelle: they thought I was going to have a showmance.

Jessie: oh yeah?

M: I think they were hoping.

J: as they were for me.

M: yeah but you have a girlfriend.

J: I'm not DATING a girl..i'm SEEING a girl. i'm still single. ask sheena, she'll say we're both single, but we're seeing each other.

M: I guess it's different where i'm from.

J saying he's gotten in a lot of trouble with her and had to prove himself to her. J says boyfriend and girlfriend is a big title for him. He didn't want to date someone when hed be gone for 3 months. J saying he is straight up single, and she'd say it too.

M: well atleast it's understood both ways.

J: yeah. if you asked her she'd say we were single.

M says they purposely put tons of singles in there and pray for a showmance.

all this being talked about as M gives J a manicure, and they've now moved on to giving him a pedicure.

J says he's living the life, if only he had a protein shake.

Michelle and Jessie tell Jerry that this is the second time they've done manicures and pedicures in the house, because Jessie's nails grew out since they last did on day 3.

Jerry talking about the marines to a pedicuring Michelle to Jessie.

((theyre boring me- i'm out for a bit))

Archived