July 23 - Live Feed Updates

Michelle saying they have rehearsal at 430

Her, Angie and Memphis are in the kitchen talking. (not sure about what, the feeds just switched in here)

Memphis says he really, really wants to win this today.

Angie saying she does too.

Angie:it is what it is.

Memphis: for sure... for sure.

Angie wondering when the live audience gets there. Memphis saying they are probably brought in last minute. ANgie thinks they're definitely there already. Angie says "gizmo" is out there.

Angie hopes Brian is out there.

Memphis saying that the people who signed releases probably can't get tickets for the show.

Angie doesn't know.

Dan singing Natasha Benningfield and we get fish

Angie asking Brian who each HG resembles celeb wise.

As Dan passes through the kitchen, they ask him who he looks like.

Dan saying the kids at school tell him he looks like johnny knoxville, but he doesn't see it.

Angie thinks Keesha looks like daniele

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other confirming all around the house that rehearsal is at 430

Angie says that Dan is so funny.

Angie saying she guesses they don't have to worry about the veto comp, because of the pictures (huh?)

Dan and Steven discuss their last speeches. Steven says his is about the fun stuff they've done in the house, and he has a killer ending.

April and Libra start to talk about who they'd put up, April and Libra wonder if Michelle will vote with them to get rid of a boy. Libra says its possible. April starts to talk about her DR sessions, and fish.

Jessie relays Jerry's info to Michelle that Dan might barely stay,Michelle says "it's on"

Michelle says not to worry because in a few hours they will be back up in the hoh room. Michelle says Jerry knows nothing.

Jessie quizzing Michelle

4:20PM BBT: April says she's getting hoh this week to Libra.

Libra/April alone say Angie is coming after them.

Libra saying if her, ollie or April doesn't get hoh, they're screwed.

A: we just GOT to win hoh!! it's either me and you, or me and ollie. i just have a feeling. i have no idea what jerry would do.

April hoping to god that Angie doesn't win hoh.

April saying Renny would put up Libra and April

L: for sure

L: you gotta win and you gotta launch it.

A repeating she's gonna win.

L: if theres anyway I can guarantee you win, i'll let you.

Libra is scared of losing food, and hopes she doesn't blank out in the hoh.

A says right now they have to focus on hoh. she leaves.

Libra (alone): this crazy ass house. it's crazy.

spoke too soon...

Michelle going around confirming that Steven is going.

everyone says yes. Now talk of how Jerry is stirring things... and people getting ready, "how do I look" etc.

432 and bubbles... wonder if we're off til show time?

All HGs sitting around the kitchen, Libra and Keesha doing last minute makeup in the bedroom.

Libra asking about what Steven is gonna say in his speech

Keesha has no idea

Libra says she wouldn't want to leave the house on a bad note like Chelsia

Keesha: Chelsia?

Libra: white girl with a haircut like mine

Keesha: ?

Libra: messing around with James.

Kessha: don't know who that is.

Libra: well... I woudnt want to go out on a bad note.

Keesha: why, did she do something bad?

443 hgs are getting impatient and are operating under the assumption they aren't rehearsing tonight because they don't think they ahve time.

Renny: he told us to be ready like 45 minutes ago!

Dan looks really worried.

April, Keesha and Libra discuss people's faces incase it's any type of questions like that. Steven has blue eyes, memphis doesn't, and Keesha has darker eyes than April. April saying Angie won't even look at her. April wants hoh bad.

445 bubbles.

briefly back, Steven and Dan inquire if they can go out shirtless.

bubbles again.

6:30ish BBT: Ollie and April are talking. They're discussing the way Libra has been acting like she's the one that won HoH and that they have to distance themselves from her.

April is very upset about the questions that she was asked and what the preacher

Wow!! Quote of the day:

Libra is telling Keesha who she should nominate. Libra suggests that if said girl tries to talk to Keesha, Libra can rush in and interupt so said girl can't talk alone with Keesha.

Keesha: Good. I don't want anyone influencing me.

(HAHAHAHA.. What is Libra doing to her.. I heard that and had to write it.)

7:15PM BBT: Libra and Keesha are alone in the bedroom and Keesha is planning to put Angie and maybe Memphis on the block. Libra says that they have the votes to get her out if she does. They discuss Angie's face when it was Ollie, Keesha and Libra left in the HoH competition. Libra says she looked sick becasue she knows and Keesha says that she isn't a guy and can't be manipulated by Angie.

Michelle comes in and they start chatting.

FotH

I just logged on and started watching the feeds about 10 mins ago. Seems like Libra is hard at work with Keesha in the 70's room.

Now, most of the HGs are outside on the couches talking. Jerry's eating in the dining room, with Michelle walking around the kitchen. Just general chit chat going on outside with the HGs.

9:08 BBT Keesha tells Renny that she is the only person in the house that she trusts the most with Steven. (keesha has her HOH room by the way).

Keesha is telling Renny about Libra and April's deal right at the beginning and how they hit it off. Keesha says she doesn't like to go back on it, but she is so stricken with it because Libra and April have been backstabbing her.

K: It sucks because when I give my word, I keep it to the end. When April and I got into a fight, I wouldn't have put her up.

Keesha saying she worries about Angie and her having all the boys on her side.

K: None of the other girls have that.

R: She's not really with the girls. I'm not with them. I don't like any of them.

K: me too. this game makes you go crazy. If normally, I don't like you, you'll know it.

K: I can't trust anybody. There was only 2. One was you and one was steven. When Steven left, I had such a hard time with it, there went one of the people I totally trusted. He told me, "You better fucking break up april, ollie, libra, and (missed it)." Libra tells me she is so glad I won HOH and I'm like, "no you're not."

R: They wanted Libra to win so bad. I'm so glad you won

K: me too

R: someone is going to win HOH next week. Things change in ... FOTH

April is now in the HOH with Keesha and Renny and they're talking about the letter she got. Being all buddy/buddy of course.

Memphis and Michelle talking. They dont' think Keesha will go after them at all because of the situation with the girls. Memphis thinks it'll be Jerry and Dan. Michelle thinks Libra and April are going to talk her into putting up Angie. \

Mi: Jessie looked at her saying, "You look like you won that shit."

Memphis and Michelle continue talking about how Keesha doesn't like Libra. Memphis thinks that Keesha will stick to the plan though. Memphis goes to the WC.

Michelle is saying how when Keesha won HOH that Angie jumped up going, "YEAYEYAEYAEYAYEYAE." (not a direct quote). Memphis thinks it is too early to put up Libra. Michelle is saying that in 2 more weeks, it's going to go down in this house.

Mi: I want an endurance comp so bad

Mi: It's better for us because their drama, it's going to get worse.

They're just stilll wondering about who is going to be nominated. Dan told Michelle that Jessie is in the HOH room, which he isn't but Dan thought he was, so Michelle thinks Jessie is going to give them the dirt later.

Renny is leaving the HOH leaving Keesha alone with April. Feeds go to Dan and Ollie. Ollie is saying the girls don't like Angie. Dan leaves Ollie alone in the 80s room.

Keesha and April are talking. I think Keesha is looking for loopholes with April to get out of this alliance.

K: We said we would have each others backs unless it jeopardized us, and now it's jeopardizing us. I believe she will put me up in an instance, April

A: I don't believe that. She worried you were building an alliance with the other side of the group with Steven.

Keesha said she gave Libra her word and she doesn't go back on her word. April said she was glad she was first out, (Earlier tonight, April cried immediately after the competition partly because she was the first one out of the competition).

April is being Buddy/Buddy with Keesha about Libra.

A: I'm not here to play the game for her.

April is telling her that she told Libra not to go up there with Renny and Keesha, to just let her enjoy her time.

K: This is how I feel, She kicked me while I was down last week. I felt like she was the one constantly attacking me and getting people to put me up. That would be me going around saying that if Ollie is on the block that April is going around to keep Ollie safe.

Keesha's voice is starting to crack and her eyes are watering.

K: You'll know when Ollie goes up. Anyone you're close to, they look for a reason. You're so afraid to spend alone time with that person because people want them out.

April is venting along with Keesha about Libra. Now they are venting about Angie about how nice she was to Steven and how she wasn't targeted. Keesha asked Angie last week if she would have Steven's back and Angie said no. K: I'm like, "you dirty friend."

Still a lot more venting. These two blondes talk a mile a minute.

Keesha has told April that she and Ollie have nothing to worry about.

Still sounds like Keesha is planning on nominating Angie and wants her out. Keesha just told April that she is not going to do what the house wants to do. Someone is at the door, and it is LIBRA! Keesha and April pinky promise that this conversation stays between the two of them. Now Keesha is talking about the letter with Libra.

Archived