July 23 - Live Feed Updates

Libra is crying now because of the letter. Libra obviously wants a letter like hers. Keesha says that Renny bawled like that when Keesha read the letter to her. General chitchat about Keesha's family watching her. No game talk yet.

(I will be going to bed soon)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is game talk now. Sounds like Angie is going up for certain and they are trying to get the votes to get her out. They think they would have Jessie, Michelle, and possible Memphis to get rid of Angie, unaware of the four person alliance between Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, and Angie.

(I'm out for tonight)

Angie, Memphis and Jesse doing crunches in front of the memory wall.

Keesha reading her letter to Libra and April

Keesha asking Libra does she have her vote to get Angie out, Libra says of course

Keesha, Libra and April are discussing how the votes would go in an Angie/Memphis nom. They are worried whether or not Angie and Jesse have an agreement or not. Lots of speculation. Libra asking April/Keesha if anyone anyone has thrown her under the bus. April says other than the Steve/Jerry convo that Libra already knew about, they haven't heard anything

Michelle walks in, talk turns to photos, letter

10:04 BBT

Angie, Renny, Dan and Memphis in kitchen talking about sex ed. Angie trying to get Dan to teach them sex ed. Memphis asks Dan to teach them what he has taught about sex ed. Dan says they teach abstinence first. Dans says he did fine until the pictures came out, then he threw up (don't think he is serious)

10:13pm BBT

Keesha, Libra and April sitting in HOH bashing Angie...bad.

April telling a story about yesterday everytime she mentioned wanting a certain food, Angie would go make it and eat it. Like she mentioned chicken fingers were her favorite food, so Angie asks Ollie if wanted to go make some and then April mentioned wanting a PB & J, and April has yet to see her eat one, yet Angie made one and then went to the sauna room to eat it.

Keesha chimes in with Angie knew she was buddies with Steven so then Angie started hanging out with Steven laughing and tonight at eviction, she was holding Stevens hand the whole time

Ollie walks in and Keesha starts telling him that she wants Angie out and is he down with that she needs his word that he will do it. They tell him that Angie is after him. Keesha says Angie has a very good chance of winning the game, she is in good with the guys and they would not vote her out. Ollie asks if Angie mentioned him by name, Keesha says Steven told her. Keesha says that Angie would throw them up there in a heartbeat. Keesha says what makes her so mad was she didn't even have Stevens back. She let him sit up there to dry and Angie told Keesha that she didn't have Stevens back (didn't Keesha do the same thing??)

They are wondering how Memphis would take it (being on the block as a pawn) They all say they think he will be fine as long as Keesha pulls him aside and tells him.

Keesha wants to make sure she has the 5 votes before she goes to Memphis

Ollie wonders whos back Angie has, Keesha says no one.

April says they have to keep in mind that Memphis has a 50,000.00 car that he has already won and he should know that that would put a target on his back. Keesha says that's not it, she likes Memphis and does not want him out. Keesha says she is open to ideas of who to put against Angie to ensure she leaves. Keesha then says Michelle, April says she doesn't think Michelle would vote to keep Angie, so that would be losing a vote for their side. Keesha says if she has everyones word that Angie would be going out the door, then she could put up a floater (lol) Keesha says she really doesn't want to bring Michelle into it. April says she should stick with Memphis because that would be a vote for Angie. They are discussing if Memphis won POV then Michelle would go up. April suggests putting up Jerry, Keesha says she gave her word she wouldn't, so Libra says Dan, they all say okay, done (I think meaning if Memphis won POV) (They are talking over one another-hard to hear)

10:25pm BBT

Keesha starts rehashing why she doesn't like Angie. April says besides, I don't want to be in sequester with her, if I make it that far.

Now Libra, April and Ollie are telling Keesha exactly what to say to everyone.

(gotta run soon, have to work in the am, you here Stephen?)

11:06 BBT

Jesse ws talking to Keesha about her possible nomination.Jesse was trying to get Jerry nominated when Libra and Reeney came up with beer then April followed and they have planted themselves up there...Keesha asked how many beers and it was 2 each...

Jesse asked about "the little pow wow" tey had in the HOH without him...never really answered and April comes back with the beers...

Keesha glad she got "pictures and "hair dye" ....April in full phony mode saying "I'm so jealous" because her BF sent her a bathing suit.

April talking about the food comp and they think it will be for individual meals..April worried some people may go for certaim meals then Libra says we wll fight for all.

The party in the HOH is getting bigger as Dan and Ollie and Memphis are now up there..Angie up there too .

11:18 BBT

Keesha's HOH is the place to be tonight a lot of people talking over each other while Angie looks quite worried..Keesha talking about "Gizmo" they are drinking except Ollie and Dan..

April saying BB "they are not gonna restock" about the food before the food comp...Evryone also eating the snacks..

talking about "missing steve" "i miss his nakedness" was said By Keesha I think....Keesha giving all away her chips because "I hate spicy food"...Michele has been release from the DR and is upstairs..

Keesha telling Dan "you're such a ham bone" "i bet your girlfriend's parents love you" because he compliments older womens looks like Keesha brought up if Reeney had plastic surgery because Dan say she looks so young..Reeney says he was trying to get her vote..some ask if she had plastic surgery and she says "fuck no"...

Talking about all the upcoming birthdays.....Michele says "It's hot" "i must of stayed in the sauna too long"...who was in ther approx. 45 minutes...

Jerry asks if he could read her letter and keisha does...

Keisha "I'm gonna sound stupid" [yep you are] "but I've never wrote a blog" and Jesse aexplains how to do it...

Kesha explain he nephews pics...Angie and Dan reading the letter now..

Kesha called to Dr and told the other they could stay..

On the way down Memphis corrals her and wants to talk later....everyone in HOH continues ...talking

11:34 BBT

memphis explaining to them the "script" process to the others...only Libra and Jerry seem interested to him as they are the only ones talking about it to him..

Memphis talking about "Breaking in down" and the casting ..Jerry says "it sounds like an interesting job" he saying it was...he says he casted "Zohan" and a new called "real men cry" with Amanda Peet.

Memphi continues his movie business talk..while others talk

11:56 BBT

jesse and Libra have a quick talk saying that Keesah will do "what's best for her" and complains he should of put up Reeney as that would have been best for him...

Angie leaves the HOH while Jerry talking about keesha's cat that uses the toilet...Reeney asks "how olds your mom" she asks Dan he whispers while Michele says her moms "51" and says I was born 12/29" and "29 is my lucky number" and Reeney says you've said that and Michele says you don't have to be bitchy

Libra has cornered Keesha and wonders why memphis is so hell bent on saving Angie...saying "they're together" Keesha refuses to put up Jerry because she promised him...Dan comes in and Libra sends him out for 2 minutes...Libra saying "I can't put up reeney and Jerry" ..Libra saying she isn't go to the HOH only if Keesha wants her up there....Libra says "Its killing me" that people are kissing ass[pot meet kettle]

Libra going on and Keesha asks if she would put her up and Libra looks at her that she would never do that....Libra explaining what was said at the beginning when people started distrusting her saying "it wasn't only just me"

Keesha saying "i don't like kiss asses" and keesha tells Libra she heard from other people about her and felt she "was being set up by you" Keesha promises Libra she's the one she trusts and wants to know "if you have my back" and Libra does...

Libra saying "i had some doubt" and keesha says 'you were worried"...and Libra saying "i felt the odd man out" saying all she's had was "the wall" while she "had steven"

Libra blaming people for bringing things to her and she's loud and gets blamed for it.

Keesha reassures April is cool...Libra wants to know who to be careful around....Keesha says its her temper while Libra blames Apriland others having "tempers too."

talking in cirlcles about doubting..."never going to turn on you" Keesha "i will not target April" and 'will not target Ollie"..Libra brings paranoia talk....Libra saying "if tomorrows my day" she wonders if convos have turned on her..

Archived