July 13 - Live Feed Updates

11:24 BBT

Brian still in the bathroom grumpling about something ( possible impending nomination?) Complete with heavy sighs and nasty looks.

Brian finally leaves and heads to the bedroom saying his shower was "Phenominal" saying he needs to go outside and "talk to the those fuckers" Listen to Ollie kiss jerry's ass" and Dan saying he isn't up to it tonight.

"i need to calm down..separate emotions" and Dan tells him saying it's hard and 'I'm not up to being fake" telling Brian "we'll be alright tomorrow" Brian saying "I did it for the money" (?) and asks Dan to "come out there with me so he has someone "to chat with" they both head outside.

11:30 BBT they head to the couch patio and talk with Jerry Keesah and Steven. Jerry talking about BB bring in a live audience for the eviction. Talking about HOH and the HOH comps haven't truly been live for the past three years according to Jerry. He continues that BB has "buy tickets" to live eviction. Talking abot different seasons from different countries.

Michelle and Memphis still playing pool as Libra comes out and tells them her plan to kill ants.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:37 BBT Keesha saying she's learned to "make cofee" "know how crazy people can be" and other nonsense since she's been in the house. Now they are talking about the HOH comps and eviction the times and questions. "The hardest thing about being here are the know it alls" says Keesha saying some people dominate all the convos.

Talking outside are Keesha, Dan, Brian, Steven discussing how Dan ask Steve about "his significant other" talking it was Ollie "who called him out" and Keesha saying he shouldn't have called him out but she "already knew" he was gay.

11:44 BBT Michelle ha sjoined them not realling sayying anything as Steven says he will tell Dan anything he wants to know about his sexuality as Dan asks the question "How did you know..." and Steven explains he dated g irls and talks about the drunk "situation" and a very interested Dan asks questions and Kessha interjects . "did you want it to go away" dan asks about his gay feeling and Steven said "of course with keesha saying "who would want to be an outcast" and Steven goes on about datinggirls to supress it. Steven saying "he's not allowed to talk about it" (no release I suppose)

11:50 Libra still going a mile a minute cooking and cleaning in the kitchen

11:52 BBT

April has brought out the beers and bottle of wine from the SR. April uncorks the wine as Reena helps her out. Cooking continues with saying "ollies the only one in the kitchen" outta they guys since he hasn't eaten.

FOTH from the convo out back.....ahh they're back as their convo breaks up and Brian telling Steve something that I missed.

Jerry Memphis and Jesse outside playing pool with Michelle telling them to come in and get a beer in their hands but Jesse wants "a water" as BBad comes to an end. Everyone thinks BBad is ending in 2 mins in actualality it ended already..."one minute" as everyone is in the kitchen and cheers go off "cheers" "to our first meal" "the bast days of the past..the worst days of the future" is Memphis toast....the pigout begins....though not everyone is eating..

12:04 BBT

Everyone in the kitchen eating and talking. A lot of talking over each other an almost impossible to follow one conversation. A lot of talking about the past few days and what's transpired in the house.

Keesha still talking about it's "an all new experience" for her being "in the house" They are trying get get Jerry to eat raw cookie dough since he's never eaten it but jerry's not biting. He doesn't seem to be eating at all.

Right now nothing of interest just food talk....

12:14 BBT Memphis telling Michelle how he threw up from drinking Bicardi 151 for his 2?th birthday and when asked Memphis was saying he knew a lot of casting directors and that's how he got on. Now he's talking about his modeling days of 168 lbs from his 205 lbs and how "little" he was. This coming off his convo with ollie saying Americans being fat from eating too much bread.

Memphis going on his nutrition and physique but wouldn't model again even though the "girls" and the "traveling" was " a blast" saying "it was hard" because photographers told him 'your hairs to long...your hair is too short" and that was hard to be "perfect" and hard "to live your life on someone elses decision" and you left "your fate up to someone else" so he gave it up. (oh brother)

12:20 BBT Jesse at the table saying he's making his food seperate since he eats just chicken. jesse talking about his "girl he's seeing" and her mom.

12:29 BBT

Eating and cooking continues as Libra AGAIN is still joking says that Evel Dick is Kesha's uncle and Danielles BB8 cousin as "the twist"

Jerry walking around rubbing his gut as he exits the DR saying "I can't talk about waht goes on in the Diary Room" saying you "don't want Jerry to get in trouble" Jerry obnoxiuosly yelling he's "so happy" people get to eat telling Libra what a good job she's doing feeding everyone that they will want to "take her home with them"....Libra "I hpe so honey"

Outside Dan Steven and Brian talking about Libra saying "she's so full on herself with power" say Steven talking shit about her "big powere move today" and she "thinks she's ruling the house" and Steven going on about how Libra and saying Kesha told him how she's about to go off on Libra.

Brian saying Libra was pissed as she was trying to ration alcohol when he drank beer and wine...Steven says he's not devasted that Brian is leaving saying "it sucks because I like you" but is going to do everything to get Libra out.

Brian talking about Jerry saying that he wasn't faithful even though they promised on "Semper fi"....Dan saying saying that jerry told him that all he has is "his word" in the house. Angie comes out to smoke and talk.

12:42 BBT

Brian says he's the most hated in the house.. Steven thinks 200 people "watching the internet" and 500 people "watching Showtime" Talk abou ringtones saying everyone will buy Jerry with Angie going a gruffy voiced imitation of it.

Ha Ha Libra joins em saying something about a vat of fat and Steve sarastically says "you smell like a vat of fat"...

Talking about Jerry's age..Steven figured out that he's 50 years old but admires his determination and "patience and gumption" to do it all"

Brian talking about decompressing as Libra asks how he's doing. Talk has turn to tomorrow's bathroom blowouts from HG. "Poop" talk. Reena is now the talk of her "running gay"..

Libra gets up and goes in Brian or Steven under his breath "Thank God"

Joking about the maximum # of alliances a house guests can have. (seems Brian was called out earlier for having a lot)

12:54 BBT

Memphis comes out and tal turns to...alcohol and he compalins how BB australia gets booze "group showers" and "hoh is naked hot tubing" "let's feed them more booze" to see what happens. Dan saying "there is no chance we would ever get hard alochol"

Past season talk of drunks as Angie, Ollie and Jesse has joined them outside.

Talk turns to Snatch and "Pulp fiction" aand no foth even though they are talking out scenes.

Spoke too soon..foth

1:04 BBT

Slowly everyone is coming out. Memphis talking about where he lives ..Sunset and Crescent heights before they get a "stop that" from BB and brief FOTH.

Jerry outside talking about when he lived or stayed in Long Beach.

Just talk about what they allowed to talk about without getting warned fron BB. Jesse talking about his workout plans for tomorrow and Jerry wants to concentrate "On my abs" " Believe or not I'm getting more of an indent" on his abs as he pats his gut.

1:12 BBT Jesse and Jerry talk about workout as people come and go from indoors...no game talk just small talk.

Kessha talking she doesn't believe in backstabbing to Brian as he complains about Libra's power move....Brian complaining about Ollie saying "Can't I just enjoy my last 2 days here" Keesha talking about parnoia as Brian says on his way out he'll tell people "how it is" as both of them talk about Ollie's game. "don't take people down for shit they didn't do" Braian says that's what he's most upset about...

Brian goes in to bathroom but says he'll be back to smoke "another cigarette"

Angie and Libra talking as she saying "i'm not a bad mom for being here" saying she has 1 and 13 chance for 500k and any mom would take it.."I'm so excited to be here" talking about being a select few "club" of BB. Angie quit her job to be on BB while Libra took a "leave of abscence" and even if she doesn't have a job she's "a good person" (heard that before) and it will work out.

12:25 BBT

Upstairs Dan Steven and Brian playing chess. "Steve your ADD is kicking in" as he strugles for a move. Buch of small talk..Now Brian say by Tuesday if things don't go it will be time "to throw wrenches into gears"....

Brian being critical of their chess match as he looks on

Jerry offering his shoulder to Libra as long as he's in house...Jerry age talking about living to 90...saying he'll stay in shape so he could always take care of his wife "my best friend" so she won't go to a nursing home..complete with tears and choking up

I'm nauseated enough to call it a night ..be back tomorrow

1:52amBBT Steven talkin that BB deny them more beer, Libra is angry about the beer/wne situatiion, Keesha & Steven tell her it cant always be her way or no way

2amBBT more talk of wine/beer(im out gonna watch BBAU be back in 1 hr 1/2)

3:35amBBT Brian & Dan talking outside, in "peace bedroom" people are talkin(idk voices yet) they are talkin about movin Renny to be with Jessie bed after eviction, Renny yells "hell No!" Keesha to libra "why do ppl always say white on rice" Libra "because rice is white" Steven "Orinteal ppl like rice" Angie "Asian people"

3:43amBBT Brian & Dan brushing their teeth and say that have Plan #1 for tommrow to save Brian

3:45amBBT Steven says i bet the twist is one of all friends gets to visit every week

Keesha says I hope when i when i win HOH i get my dog Gizzimo(OMG this is BB8's Danillle)

Some1 brings up the BB8 Joe/Dustin Goeherra story, how that shold not of came out.

Steven says he got head lice one time,Libra says Black people dontget head lice due to texture of hair, Keesha keeps laughin alot, sayin she got head lice when little when her whole class got it. Keesha says they had to put all their stuff in bag & tie it up. Steven says he got rid of them & t came back a week later. Steven says he also got Skin lice(boy clean sometimes) said Docs say u get it from hotels & hospitals, steven said he slept with his friend after ge got out of hospital.

4amBBT Steven said he cryed in hotel and producers came to see what was amatter he said he crys when hes alone. Keesha said i was paceing towards the end and was depressed especcily on 4th of July watchin fireworks out hotel window. Depreesed ppl die yound Libra says. Keesha thats why ppl with animals live long. Keesha & Steven "fight" over covers.

Steven says Beer/wine will be limied soon, Keesha wants a shopping spree. Libra says yeah me 2. Libra i would be Knockin ppl out to get stuff. Keesha just give me a minute and ill grab everything & sort later.

4:03amBBT Steven "im goin 2 bed" Renny "goodnight yah" Keesha "Yup goodnight" Libra "Sleep well" Steven "Goodnight internet, have a nice shower & good time at work"

4:05amBBT Keesha "Chu Chu" Steven "goodnight chatty katty" Renny laughs, then they talk about Chicken pox. Libra "guys we got awhole many more night to talk" Keesha "im gonna wake up this isnt my bad." Renny "u might regret that" Keesha "what if we wake up one morninbg and we all have crabs"

4:11amBBT its finally quiet in house(im out, gonna try 2 sleep if something happens ill wake up lol)

Archived