July 13 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All HGs very aware of the camera being on and showtime being on. They are acting up toward to the cam and asking about how the TV would translate them into spanish. They then begin to speak spanish.

(apologies because I don't get names until a few days in)

9:19BBT Libra askin which potatoes to make fries & which ones for baked, & she wants white wine

9:22pmBBT Jessie eatin something out of a bowl

9:27pmBBT Talkin what they would name their kids

9:29pmBBT Memphis just said "I could kick any1's ass from Canada" then after every1 says Candians are gonna be mad at you. he says "i mean Candians are so nice"

9:31pmBBT Every1 in kitchen still talkin bout baby names. Dan & Brian talkin outside talkin bout Jerry, then sayin Michelle lied. & Michjelle lost her mind. "She & Jessie say things that i cant belive that People on TV will see." "their loose cannons"

9:30 PM BBT: same thing ggoing on inthe house. (I talked to someone at Real, and they said that the problem with the sound is that CBS forgot to send the wireless microphone sound to RealNetworks. They are working it out now.)

9:34pmBBT Libra said she main steak potatoes. Michelle said she eat burnt popcorn today & it was bad.

Steven hopes they shold get atleast 2 12 packs of beer & 2 bottles of wine. Say they are gonna play chardes

9:27pmBBT Renn says she can run like Steven's "Gay Run" she does it.

Jessie says its un american that Angie dosent like cereral

9:38pmBBT Dan & Brian saying the girls brainwashed Jerry, talking about Brad bein a twist being 14 houseguest(???)

9:42 BBT Steven says "Im CoCO 4 COCO puffs!" Keesha says she hates pepperoni, Jerry says Pepperoni & Honey are good

Brian Dan trask talkin about Jerry bein brainwashed by Michelle & Jessie. Brian say sorry mom im smokin im just stressed, but she not watching

9:44pmBBT Keesha says the cameras follow her everywhere & zoomed in when she got ndressed

Libra says she knows CPR, Libra said 1 day she left lokcer room naked w/o towel. Jessie ays nice 2 leave the towels.

Talk about a white lacey thong in shower, Jerry says its mine lol, the girls all say its not hers, they thinkits Renneys

Renny says its Stevens

9:50pmBBT Every1 talkin over each other, Jerry says to take the top off(the can), Michelle says imn not takin top off.

April says she never wears underwear,

Jerry says Asatall, Ollie says i heard that joke be4 "No Ass at All" Keesha says you already felt boobs

9:55pmBBT Keesha "we have 2 hours & 5 minutes" eesha is likin the fries Libra's making

9:56pmBBT Jerry talkin 2 Ollie about pullin a muscle, and Jessie gettin massages, Jessie tells story when he was wrestling & his arm popped out of socket

April & Libra cleanin out Refridgrator, Keesha looks bored & is sittin next 2 Renny

9:58pmBBT Jerry & Jessie talking about Jerry's son in high school wrestling

Think I heard Dan say that he thought the twist was that America was a juror and that is they were they would vote for Brian to stay. Looks like Jerry uised the veto and took Jessie off and put Brian up--am rewinding to be sure.

*if they were

10:01pmBBT Mephis talkin about kids in high school on Roids, then talkin about Michael Vick

outside, Dan is talkin about Footloose movie, Steven is tired, Steven says tell them to stop cookin food inside & plays charades till "Feeds are over"(LOL idiots)

10:04pmBBT Dan says Behide couch it smells, Steven looks behide it. Dan heads in to take a shower. Brian says he dosent like Michelle & Angie, says they brainwashed Jerry, & think they are best. Steven says Mwmphis is Pissed off. A ant is tryin to go into some1;s drink, Dan says.

BB calls Angie to DR

10:07pmBBT Brian "what do we need TV for , its like ANimal Planet here"

BB: "You are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other houseguests" Brian says it singles him & Steven out

10:10pmBBT Michelle says she tried out to be Cowboys cheerleader but dint make it, & says she got wasted in Cancun & hated the drinks. She says i tryed to drink myself staright with margarita, Jerry says thats hard 2 do wih those.

Keesha & Michelle talkin more bout drinks & stories

10:13pmBBT Keesha says she lived close 2 Canada and would take taxis with friends to Canda to drink at 19. She would take a shot of each shot on the bar. She said one time she fell. Jerry "well u were drunk thats why."

Jerry tells story, i was in Marines and i got drunk and I drove 80 feet into a cornfield going about 80mph and it drove me sober. Keesha says her friwend is the worst driver. Michelle says "never drive backwards in a cornfield" & she breaks out laughing.

10:15pmBBT Jerry says Renny actin weird & shes goin 2 bed. Michelle says "she social the not then social then not" Renny sys shes not goin 2 bed waitin 2 party

10:17pmBBT Keesha says every time she tryed 2 sleep 2day, some1 woke her up. Michelle stalks about bein a night owl(she reminds me so much of BB8 Amber, her face, voice).

Jerry says he would always wake up every night at 4am watch Movies till 8am & go back to bed, Keesha "my grandma does that"

10:20pm BBT -- outside on the couch brian is telling steven to cyoa, cover your own ass, that he will know by tusday if he is going home. brian says dan doesnt care, he will go against the grain and give brian a vote, but he wants steven to vote with the house..... steven asks brian if he wants to go inside, brian says yeah, bring on the booze and lets go.

10:22pmBBT Keesha says Dan 1st on shower on TV, Kessha talks about the big rooster from Looney Toons. Jerry gets excited! "Oh Oh Oh o the one with that wolf always went after his chickens, andf he stutered FarGo Horn Leg HORN! He would always stand huge Yeah Im a Chjicken hawk, Im a chicken hawk!" Keesha says "Foghorn leghorn?" Mempshis "im a chicken hawk i tell ya" Jerry: "i got so excited i almos wet my pants" Renny keeps walkin 2 cameras givin shout outs 2 ppl at home.

Steven says i cant belive Renny said she loves how gay people run, they "run gay" she asksed me if i wanted to run gay with me.

Keesha & Jerry feel sorry for Steven, Steven says "i told her u want to run lesbian, & she said no want to run gay like you." Jerry says i dint know Steven was gay till 3rd day "i asked you they always have a gay guy on this show, and then u told me"

Jerry opens drawer and its the broken draw, it falls to ground he says "I dint do it" Keesha laughs, Michelle syas shes bored

10:25pm BBT - steven talkin about how renny asked him to run gay with her. he says what does that mean are you gonna run like a lesbian? poor jerry is now telling steven how he saw something about how gay men walk..... steven and keesha are cracking up.

looks like dan in br shaving

10:30pmBBT Michelle says slop is over at 12am

Keesha "ive never seen any1 dyin like this over food." Keesha tnaks Jerry for not eatin around them over the week. Brain & Keesha talkin about makin slop cookies & fried slop and pretending its fries & nuggets

Jerry needs to use BR but some1's in their.

Keesha says she wants soup, Libra says she was takin with some1 and She sid "i love white rice & he said im a brown rice guy"

Keesha talks about food.

Jerry & Dan are arguing in the bathroom, Jerry says on 1st day he made a allince with Brian, but it got sniffed out he was with u & Ollie, Jerry says i just dont want 2 be used,Dan says theirs a huge targt on his back, Jerry goes to KT, & Dan talks under his brreath

Keesha & April says they liked the salsa, Keesha says "im Hungry!" Libra says "thes ppl at home must hate us talkin about food"

Keesha says drinkin coffee & sugar is what saved her this week, Jerry says im gonna call u "Sweet cheeks" Brian says he lost alot of weight already, Libra goin 2 get weighed

10:43pmBBT every1 still talkin about food, they all cant wait till 12am

Brian says Arnold Sawsnegger looks old & short,

Michelle wants 2 talk 2 Jerry, Libra says DR is locked. eesha & Angie are able 2 get into SR which has new food

Keesha,Dan, & Libra are lookin at food, Keesha almost jumps out her pants when she sees M&M's & Kisses, they all say look at tis cheap cereal. Steven says we got beer, Libra says dont tell any1 the beer heres yet & 1 bottle of winw, Keesha asks BB bout Peanut butter cookies, Keesha havin troble keepin her pants up. Libra leaves. Keesha & Steven trash talk Libra cookin like 10 thigs ahead of time

10:48pmBBT Steven says "they gave us so much Tuna" Keesha says "thats Salmon" Libra mad as she cant find Salt. talkin 2 Steven "Honey thweirs nothing better then salt, wheres the salt!"

10:51pmBBT Ollie says he never cooked food,Libra washin dishs. Libra is bringing more food out, & Angie tells her "we have enough allready" Jerry is playin team pool with Dan & 2 others

Michelle & Memphis playin pool, Michelle tells her joke again "dont run backwards in a cornfield, ya might get a cob in the ass." She laughs, no1 else does

10:57pmBBT Jessie talkin about "the dolphin" sex talk, & Michelle says "i did that when i was 12" Michelle & Angie sayin their mad at Jerry for sayin his peice of pool chalk is his.

Michelle complaing to Angie about Brian

11:07pmBBT Keesha its gonna be whered ppl watchin us 24/7, Jerry says "its ok, they wont be lookin at your boobs, their be watchin u undress." Keesha goes "Woo Hoo" Jerry talkin about BB8's Jen and how she broke the rules & Libra correing her saying "Bless Jen's heart" Jerry says "no she had a mouth to Dick" Every1 laughs, every1 trash talks BB8's Jen. Keesha "she the uglyest girl thats thinks she prettyexcept she has big arms." they all say Jen kept talkin about herself in interviews. Jerry says "We got all the hotties! We have the best lookin girls in BB history"

11:11pmBBT Keesha BB8"Danielle looked pretty" Jerry "Dani was pretty" April says "you look like her" Keesha "yeah producers told me that 2" April "you talk like her too" Libra "i kno wthe twist! U are Dick other Daughter! U & Dani are sisters!" Jerry "but Dani was spoiled, i hate u daddy, daddy get me the money, i hate u daddy, thanks 4 the car daddy"

they talk about dying hair, Angie rubs Jerry's head, Jerry massages April's back. Jerry says "now i touched her boobs & her back" Angie says "you dirty old man" they all laugh

10:59 BBT

April exiting from the SR annoucing she's going to bake some cookies..

Libra in the kitchen saying she doesn't want to eat another pickle "in her life" as April tries to get a pickle stuck in the jar out for Keesha. April was able to unstuck the pickles and offers them to the poor saps on slop.

Keesah, April and Libra just sitting around the kitchen discussing what they like to eat and what they don't like to eat.

Jerry sitting at the counter looking so tired and half dead. (ouch that was rude) Dan in the kitchen as is Ollie.

11:04 BBT Outside couch Michelle and Angie talking with Michelle saying Jesse said "you're a threat" and Michelle seems upset that he would say that "outta nowhere" saying "I'm not the one who won the fucking car or the Power of Veto" telling Angie "Please" when she finally wins something then she could be considered a threat.

11:09 BBT Talk has turned to Jen from BB8 and her breaking of the rules....."I don't think I could do that" Kessha says even if she knows if she was on the way out. Talk turned to Jen's half ass showmance with Nick. Renna has joined April jerry Ollie Libra and Keesa who is ragging on Jen BB* for being buff and muscular.

Jerry kissing as saying "we got all the hotties" about the girls in the house. Girls agreeing and Kessha "are we really that conceited of a bunch"

Danielle BB8 talking with Libra saying to Keesha "you look like Danielle" and says "that's the twist" you're Danielle's cousin.

11:11 Jerry making fun of Danielle BB8.

Talking about BBAD ending in 45 minutes and something coming on (sorry missed what she said"

Outside Steven and Memphis finishing up their pool game and briefly came in only to exit with Michelle who wants to play pool. asking if he won his last game and so intelligently anwsering her "does a bear shit in the woods" (add southern twang)

Now Memphis telling her "I'm so hot the sun sweats when I look at it" while michelle just jibbering about nothing. Both having a lot of "ball" talk. Telling her something about Michelle brings out "the worst game" in him. Nothing interesting here

11:20pmBBT Brian in Bathroom, listin in on very1 talkin in Kitchen. Jerry tells ppl in Kitchen "Brian used his Miltary duty to gain my trust" in Bathroom Brian says to self "Jerry you are lying out your ass right now"

Jerry says he wished he voted 4 Renny to win HOH, Angie says im glad i dont take it, Ollie agrees

11:19 BBT Brian in the bathroom looking very worried as he listens to the discussion in the kitchen talking smack about Jerry to himelf..or us.. (seems Jerry is gonna put him up as a replacement nom)

Brian still playing with his hair in the bathroom while you can hear Jerry and Reena yapping as the microphone is picking it up quite well.

"shit ain't over yet" Brian tells us ""quit kissing ass Ollie" quips Brian to himself as he listens from the bathroom

Archived