7/8 - Cast Reveal And 7/11 House Tour

Jem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well some of my excitement was taken away with CBS posting the cast before the Early show announcement. Still WAY cool to see them!!

LOVE the house!!!!! THANK YOU JEM!!!!!!!!

Makes it official, ITS BB TIME :party_smilie:

Thanks for posting links Jem!

Cast mix looks interesting....so far I'm liking what I see! Will reserve judgement though as I get to know them all better...

House looks good too...nice to see some changes to the kitchen especially. Retro/kitsch theme looks cool too...wondering if this theme will come into play somehow...

The housetour link doesnt work for me! Says the content is not available. *sniff* Same with the video of the houseguests.

Drats.

(Are there any still caps of the house pics?)

I just tried link again and it worked....keep trying!

Julie bouncing on the waterbed... :giggle:

I love my DVR too!!! I programmed BBAD to record each night at starting at midnight when it first aired and it automatically begins recording again when the season starts! I don't have to keep re-programming it each season. It's amazing!

I agree on the DVR. I couldn't live without mine. I work overnights so I am sleeping when the good tv is on so I record my shows and watch them in the morning when I get home. I guess I'll join TVholics Anonymous. :) I've been a lurker on this board for a few yrs now but I am going to try and be more active here!!! LOVE the house!! The bathroom is funny. What would have been even better was if they gave them a real outhouse!!!

I love the 50's aspect of the house - it's like a bomb shelter set up like a house (think Blast from the Past with Alicia Silverstone). And, since they'll be locked up for so long, a bomb shelter is fitting! If only they were allowed to live off of only the stuff in the house on day 1 (no food replenishment) and be required to grow their own food to survive! That would be interesting!

Archived