Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying The Intention? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (8 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. Alex (5 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Paul (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Clay (5 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. Nicole (3 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

6. Mark (9 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Ok, they pick the mole kinda randomly.. they pick a person who they think can fool everyody else..
they do get paid, not sure how much, but it said the "producers hired a mole"..

TiaDonut

TiaDonut

• Pip
  • 154 posts
i'm going alex this time. pure guess. I thought for sure it was kristen sad.gif

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
King123 wrote:
Ok, they pick the mole kinda randomly.. they pick a person who they think can fool everyody else..
they do get paid, not sure how much, but it said the "producers hired a mole"..

No doubt a lot time/effort goes into finding the mole. Got to find a typical person who fits in well with the players, but has a extremely good poker faces, so-to-speak. It wouldn't surprise me if several of the actual players were up for consideration to be the mole.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
im sure they have alot of people with Good "Poker faces" So it throws everybody off.. If I was on the show I would LOVE to be the mole, and I think I could pull it off too..

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,407 posts
Don't forget that The Mole is being preempted by the finale of The Bachelorette tonight, so the Morty's Mole Poll will remain open for another week. If you have not picked your Mole, there is still time!

Fuskie
Who notes we'll still be in Morty's Chat tonight to talk about The Mole, BB10, or anything you want...

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Fuskie.. thanks! biggrin.gif

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
King123 wrote
I'm sure they have alot of people with Good "Poker faces" So it throws everybody off.. If I was on the show I would LOVE to be the mole, and I think I could pull it off too..

I am looking forward to after the game when they all confess their individual bluffs.

I've got all the episodes on my TiVo, and I went back and watched some of the episodes, and it looks to me that they are all have pretty good "con man" skills and enjoy playing each other.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I am the mole..

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,407 posts
Due to the recap episode, we have opened The Mole chat in the Living Room at 9pm EDT. Come on in!

Fuskie
Who will be closing the Morty's Mole Poll at the end of the recap show...

RelleRelle

RelleRelle

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Nicole....I think it's NIcole!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users