Have You Been Paying The Intention?   30 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Alex
    • Paul
    • Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

So who do you think is The Mole?

Previously, Marcie, Liz, Ali, and Bobby all fell victim to The Mole. Shocked that your favorite Molish candidate, Victoria, was the last executed, this week's twist in the Morty's Mole Poll sent all the Morty's Mole Poll Players into a frenzy of doubt and second guessing.

This week you had to guess who is the mole without the benefit of knowing that one of the options was already executed. What did you think? 25% pointed the finger at Clay, while Kristen and Alex came in second and third place. Everyone seems to believe Paul is overplaying the game and is not The Mole. Or is he just good at acting TOO MUCH like The Mole?

Tonight we had another tie, separated by one second. And Kristen focused on the wrong suspect as The Mole and became his or her sixth victim.

As the number of players dwindles the competition gets tougher and the choices fewer. We have the week off next week due to The Bachelorette: After The Final Rose, so the Morty's Mole Poll will remain open for 14 days. How much larger will the $177k prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed? And who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

still Craig!!!

1st episode - voted Craig

2nd epiosde - Kristen

3rd episode - Clay

4th episode - Kristen

5th episode - Mark

Tonight Kristen was executed! :( Well, it helps me narrow down the list... :( I'm going to miss Kristen. Anyways...

I've already eliminate Paul, Alex, and Nicole as mole suspects. I missed 10 minutes of tonight's episode in the middle where mission #2 occurred, so I really have no idea what happened there. I'll have to rewatch it.

I don't know if the mole would throw a lemon at another contestant. IDK, Clay is drifting further and further off my list and so is Craig...

Tonight, I'm going to say Mark is the mole... First time I'm saying anyone is the mole this season. (I might change it next week. lol)

This was the first time I actually watched Alex. I have to admit, he's a rather under the radar mole. It's between him and Clay. But I didn't remember a diary moment where Alex said, "I think ___ is the mole" or "___ could be the mole". Which makes me think, he's the mole.

And it is naive to think that the lawyers don't have a say in everything the producers do. The game rules has to be set in stone before competition begins. Anything that shows favoritism to any player in the game risks lawsuits and violation of FCC game show guidelines. We've been through this before. That you do not want to believe it I can't help.

Nobody is suggesting this show is rigged (favoritism) and that some of the players get help that the others don't. The producers (and their lawyers) are involved to ensure the players don't fake being the mole and screw up so badly that everybody knows who is, and who isn't, the mole before the end. Also it is to the show's benefit to have all them effectively fake being the mole because it keeps the audience guessing as well, not just the other players. If only 1-2 of them faked being the mole, then the show would be pretty boring.

As I stated, all the players in the game know that they all are working with the producers individually to fake being the mole at one point or another, they just don't know which one is the real mole. Nothing wrong/illegal/unfair with doing this equally. Just like there was nothing wrong with Donald Trump have selected 1-2 potential winners to The Apprentice before day one of shooting.

I'm not sure I believe the players (besides the mole) are working with the producers. It serves each player's best interest to get others to believe they are the mole so those people get the final questions wrong. But to sabatoge the team so much that they never win money, well that hurts the fake mole, as the prize is much smaller.

I think the producers purposefully casted (is that grammatically correct) the right types of personalities that would try to be fake moles. but I don't think there's any coaching going on. Maybe some proding during the diary sessions, but that could just be editting.

So sad.. Kristen was awesome..

Im going Nicole..

Victoria

Vicrotia

Victoria

Kristen

Nicole..

lol King, with your power, she may be the next to go. :P

If the producers work with every contestant to come up with ways to act like the Mole then basically there's no point in the show. Doing that would mean the real mole does not stand out in any way from the group and that picking the Mole is just a guessing game. I highly doubt that's what goes on. The players are smart enough to know themselves that they want to draw suspicion in order to make people get quiz answers wrong.

As for the Mole, I'm still thinking it's Alex. Just a vibe thing I guess and some clues I think suggest it could be him. It was interesting how he pointed out how there might be something halfway to make the trek easier yet he didn't mention anything to the group. He just let everyone quit while giving the illusion that he was all in favor of going for it. I think that's what a Mole does, let people lose money while making it seem like you're doing your dandest.

My suspicions in order go from:

Alex

Mark

____

Clay

____

Craig

Paul

Nicole

the lines indicate layers of suspicion

I keep leaning toward Mark or Craig, but at the same time the editing of the show is focused on them a lot lately as being the mole, so it simply could be ploy to mislead/entertain the viewers. Like survivor, the show is edited together after the game is over, so the show's episodes are edited to create an dramatic entertainment arc. Those who stay in the game the longest, get more focus from start to finish because did a good job at playing the game.

What was up with that final competition to race 5.5 miles in 45 minutes?

I run every day and I am in good shape. A person has to be in above average physical condition to be able to do that in shorts & running shoes. Expecting them to do in wearing costume, armor, and other crap is absurd. Was the whole point that it was an impossible task in the first place? Not a single one of then could have finished in time if they were allowed to run it in shoes & shorts.

Craig had the option of giving them bikes or scooters. He chose not to so he could get the exemption. The producers didn't make it impossible, Craig did.

Could all of them had bikes or scooters, or just couple of them?

I can't recall the conditions of the game. Seems like they were divided into groups and as a group they had to cross the finish line together to win; thus they were no faster than the slowest person.

What was up with that final competition to race 5.5 miles in 45 minutes?

If Craig chose to then they could have all atleast had a bike or better.. he just decided to be molish..

King123 wrote:

If Craig chose to then they could have all atleast had a bike or better.. he just decided to be molish..

So, in theory, he could have given them all a bike to ride?

Yes, then they would have won the money (Probably), but he wouldnt have got the exemption.. If Nobody showed up he got the exemption, but for every group that shows up they would get 5k added to the pot..

Hey there...just started watching the Mole for the 1st time this season and have been trying to get into it.

Mainly because so many on Morty's board were such big fans of the original.

(It may say this elsewhere) but can you let me know how the Mole was selected in the past.

Also, does the Mole get the $ they keep out of the pot and/or what does the person who is the Mole get?

Also, anything about past Mole antics might be interesting...just not sure I am fully getting it yet.

I was thinking the Mole might be Paul...I thought the "funhouse" cheesy pictures of what I suspected were of his "family" were a little too cheesy.

Yet no one here thinks it might be Paul is there an important clue or reason I missed?

I don't think it is Paul because while he is trying to psych people out. He has not acted like he is not trying to win money. Since we don't know until the end who the mole is. Most people when they say Paul is not the mole are doing so based on feelings, intuition and the fact he has not appeared to sabotage any of the missions.

Although carrying around a lemon is pretty weird.

Ok, they pick the mole kinda randomly.. they pick a person who they think can fool everyody else..

they do get paid, not sure how much, but it said the "producers hired a mole"..

King123 wrote:

Ok, they pick the mole kinda randomly.. they pick a person who they think can fool everyody else..

they do get paid, not sure how much, but it said the "producers hired a mole"..

No doubt a lot time/effort goes into finding the mole. Got to find a typical person who fits in well with the players, but has a extremely good poker faces, so-to-speak. It wouldn't surprise me if several of the actual players were up for consideration to be the mole.

im sure they have alot of people with Good "Poker faces" So it throws everybody off.. If I was on the show I would LOVE to be the mole, and I think I could pull it off too..

Don't forget that The Mole is being preempted by the finale of The Bachelorette tonight, so the Morty's Mole Poll will remain open for another week. If you have not picked your Mole, there is still time!

Fuskie

Who notes we'll still be in Morty's Chat tonight to talk about The Mole, BB10, or anything you want...