Live Feeds Available (real Player)

Dade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wicked quote: "to get another free trial you have to use a new email addy to sign up"

hmmm... I didn't use another e-mail addy and it looks like I got the 'free trial' ????

more options like choosing which screen you want to hear while all four are up

so pokey's saying I must've pissed Raja off when I canceled last time so no freebies for me?

There are several options that you can get with reloader.

The reason I watch it through reloader is I can have all 4 screens up at once and put them on seperate places on my screen. I have volume control for each one seperatly. So I like watching all 4 screens and turning the volume on the one that looks like the most interesting. Doesn't time out either.

You have both icons on your desktop so you can use either Real Player or Reloader for whatever reasons.

Ok now all you internet wizards..i go to sign up at tvfan forums, says 14day trial, at 12.99 a month after that and it tells me the coupon code is no good. If I delete code then it says 14.99 a month?

What is the cost this season???? :animated_scratchchin:

Okay, I'm looking to getting the feeds now.. The link I used from Morty's site is only giving me the option to buy the monthly feeds, and not the 3 month price. Anyone have a link from Morty's for the 3 month deal?

Marty, Thanks for the info on the BBreloader. I think I like what it can do. How much is it? And how would I order it if I'm interested? (I already bought my BB10 feeds)

And how is it different then just having all 4 feeds up on Superpass. It's the volume part that makes it different??

I have a question.. when i put my feeds on full screen or even 2x they look horrible.. I'm using bb reloader.. Is there something i need to change to make them look better?

Gingersnaps, they are trying to get you to sign up for the long-term games pass and music thing in Rhapsody. So, with Superpass, you get $10 free music, and one game download a month, but you don't get to pick the game. They are trying to get you to sign up for the gamepass, which I used to have, and it costs $10 a month, basically. The Rhapsody is some kind of thing where you can listen to all of the music you want, but you don't actually own it, I think. You were right to just say no to everything. You'll still get your $10 music downloads if you want them, and you'll still be able to download the game of the month. Just have a look at the Superpass tab, and choose "games" or "music," I think. :)

:party_smilie::party_smilie:

Archived