Live Feeds Available (real Player)

Dade

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the first two weeks the best, UVP! It's fun getting to know the houseguests, before you start to loathe some of them. ROFL!

I'm waiting for the Superpass for the season, but so far, I've only seen the discount for the monthly rate.

i like endurance week best since by that time house is divided and it is critical for each side to win

When do they usually turn them on? I saw last night they were testing out the camera's. Last year I ordered them the day Amanda collapsed. This time around, I want to watch them right at the beginning.

This will be the 6th season for me with the feeds.. I use the links from Morty's every year and was wondering if it's me or if everyone is getting the message..

I get an error message saying: Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate.

I'm using the link start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=cam2_256.rm (etc..) and adding it the same way I have in the past by adding it to my play list. I know in the past I've had everything up and running the day prior so thought this season I'd do the same.. But I'm getting that error message with every feed I try.

suggestion??

thanks in advance!

yes...those links on BB index page are not working for me either... http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

The links I have saved in my favorites on realplayer from last season are just showing repeats of BB9. When I go into Superpass...I get news and space station stuff...which should switch over to BB after tomorrow's show. Those will have to suffice until the links on index page are updated or whatever.

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=c1_h.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=c2_h.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=c3_h.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=c4_h.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb10_live&url=q_h.rm

These are the links to the feeds for BB10, as they are on my real player and have real tv on them and of course the screen ready for big brother 10 this year. Hope these links help this year.

Cutie

Thanks cutie & Jem... :animated_bouncy:

got them saved in realplayer favorites now...renamed them though for easier identifying.

I'm ready!!!!

Ok, I see my first question is answered already. :) (Wanted to see if anyone else was getting Nasa stuff). Seems that part is working for me.

Here's my next question. I'm using the realplayer browser, and it gives me that huge half screen of Chat, Game,Help tabs.. I can't remember how to get rid of that so I'm only seeing the actual video. Switching to theatre mode works, but I want it smaller.. on original or double size. Trying to resize the window just shrinks the video. Does anyone remember how to shut that part of the browser off?

Cyn...when using the superpass bb feeds...you can right click on mouse and it gives you option of screen size you want to view in...(original size, double size, full screen size) if you click on full screen and want to exit out of it...you can hit esc button.

I prefer using Jem's links... http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?act=a...p;f=9&id=15

copy and paste them individually into your realplayer favorites. She has them separated by your connection speed. I had trouble finding the address bar in realplayer...so I copied it into realplayer search and then the web/address bar popped on and I pasted it again in there. It was kind of weird path...but it worked. Once the screen gets loaded...open favorites in realplayer and add clip to favorites. Repeat for each link.

hope this is helpful...:)

I have something new on Cam 3.

Music, and the Big Brother FOTH screen.. its black and red and says,

"The fire has gone out at the Big Brother House.

But we'll be back in July with new House Guests and new Surprises. Don't miss it!"

Its getting closer!

UVP quote: "sucks bb free trial only works once and when done you cant use in a new season"

UVP I signed up today... been getting them for many seasons... I always use the 'free trial' at the

beginning.

I didn't see any indication that I won't be able to take advantage of it.

I've always marked on the calendar when the 'free trial' time will be up... in case I want to cancel

(like last year) They just automatically start billing you for a full month when the trial period is over.....

unless you call to cancel (like I did for BB9)

<--- dummy me signed up again after the 'split of the couples' happened... thinking it would get better.

but, of course, you don't get ANOTHER free trial in the same season.

If I'm wrong about this .. someone please step in and give UVP the real scoop.

I just answered no to everything because it was deceiving.

I'm trying to get reloader now. BBnut said he/she signed up for it while signing up for the superpass..I didn't see the option.

I should have done this when I come home, just in case something went wrong with the feeds and I could cancel because of the 3 day trial.

Archived