Are You Excited To See Dick Donato On Housecalls Again?

Evel Dick is going to be on Housecalls again this season every Thursday  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How happy are you?!?

• I love Evel Dick and think it is great!
    • His 15 minutes of fame are over!
    • Who is Evel Dick?

I think Daniele is a good host, Kaysar isn't bad. Dick can be a little tiring at times, and Bunky needs to be fired.

I think Chelsia and Sheila would both be great hosts, I will still watch occasionally. It's just annoying with they base the show off of the TV program not the live feeds.

I think that Dick on Housecalls is a little over the top. If he would relax and stop trying to "act and be funny" I think that I would enjoy it more. But then again, Gretchen is way over the top as well so maybe people really like it that way--Me, not so much!

i dont watch house call

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I liked Dick on House calls and I liked Dani too. This year I think Sheila is going to be on Wednesday.

I just don't like Bunky on the show. yucko

Rumor about Baller hosting too. I hope that is just a rumor. PUKE>

I would like for housecalls to feature people from the previous season. I think Shelia will be ok...know that (lol). I think James would have an interesting interpretation of certain HGs, and I wouldn't mind hearing comments from Alex or Natalie.

I think Donato will be crass, just to be crass. But he could prove me wrong, though.

i say bb winner or runner up should be guranteed the perk

I heard a rumor that his year that Housecalls was just going to be all about real time and they would not worry about spoilers. It would be more of a show for the live feeders.

Anyone else heard this? And this year on Thursday Dick will be interviewing the evicted HG.

Rumor about Baller hosting too. I hope that is just a rumor. PUKE>

Oh please no!! We couldn't understand anything he said! :lipsrsealed2:

I am not a regular viewer of housecalls either. If your a live feed person, its all old news.Now if they do indeed change the format to more of a real time version, then I may watch more.

i say bb winner or runner up should be guranteed the perk

lol Baller and Ryanus hosting House Calls. Ryan could host it from the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Archived