Uk Bb

Well, I don't like Stu.....kinda fond of Rachel actually. That smile! :blush: Obviously, I want her to stay. However, I think she'll be voted out of there because she's not the cute guy. Oh, I hope I'm wrong!

Anyway, Rex and the token girlfriend definately need to go. They feed off of each other, and it's painful to watch. As Mikey said, "Go be a couple somewhere else now." lol

Sara and Darnell....Sara is a tease! and she knows full well that Darnell is jealous of her liking Stu. Afterall, Darnell pretty much said that to her, along with a lot of the other houseguests saying it. She keeps telling Darnell that she only considers him a friend, but then still wants to hug and snuggle with him. For a guy that has no experience in the girl department, that has to be so confusing and difficult to deal with.

I think Jen and Dale make a cute couple. I hope they date and have a nice time really getting to know each other.

Favorites in order of most favorite to least favorite:

Rachel

Darnell

Sara

Stuart

Mikey

Rex

Kat

Nicole

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stu/Ravchael up 4 Eviction, i hope Rach goes

Im rootin for Rex/Kat

Im Hatin Darnell/Mikey/Mo

Luke/Bex still makin headlines in UK, the UK SUn has photos of them "Getting married in Ls Vegas by Elvis" but thiers to truth to that as the backroud of pics give it awy that their standing in front of green screen or Pictures. They were NOT actully married. In the same paper they say "They have had sex manhy time including the night Luke was evicted." (picture shows Luke in underwear with Bex in legerie on top of him, with head line reading "NOOO BEX!")

SerenityNow how about Lisa? I cannot stand Rex and his girlfriend. I think she is a golddigger. I don't think she really likes Rex. She turns her head when he tries to kiss her. He is very controlling. He is always kissing on her and petting her (what is that all about).

I also like Rachel and think Mikey is so funny. I can't believe Mo has lasted as long as he has. I'm hoping Rex and Nicole are up for eviction this week.

I feel sorry for Darnel. I don't blame Sara for liking Stu but don't lead Darnel on.

They passed this but Nicole is no leader. Rex and Nicole were so rude during this task I really don't know how the other houseguest's put up with them. Too bad Rex can't be up for eviction this week. Time for a double I say! ugh! I'm sure Nicole will go though. If not...wow!

Thriller Video

LOL, Kitt, I knew I was forgetting somebody when I made that list. Rex has moved down a notch. Lisa would be somewhere in the middle.

Rex and Nicole are the two rudest people ever on a Realty show (besides Evil Dick that is). I can hardly stand to watch them. They think they are so much better than everyone else. Instead of telling everyone they did a great job with the Thriller performance, Rex had to say Mikey was out of step and going in the wrong direction. I think Mikey did an excellent job considering. And Kat wasn't as bad as he made it sound. He is just full of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping Rex can bring home win. Call 14!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Greeedy Mo left with only 1.2% of winning vote

& Sad Kat left with 4.9% of vote 2 win

Hosw bout Lisa's eviction evicted with 52.5% of public vote over Sara's 47.5% sooo Close

awww...was really hoping Sara would win BB.

Guess I am okay with Rachel winning though.

They had a super finale with the fireworks as Rachel came out.Why can't BB US do the same type of finale? BB US finale is boring compaired to UK and Aus.

Did that in spoiler incase some of you are like me and only found time to watch the finale today...LOL

I agree with the finale in comparison to ours. They not only have the extended finale, but then there are a couple of shows after it's all over where you get to see all the hm's together. It's a nice way to wrap it up and put some closure to it. Our finale leaves you wanting a lot more discussion about what went on.

I'm not entirely surprised with the winner. However, as entertainment goes, she certainly wasn't the most entertaining. EVEN THOUGH..lol, she was my favorite. Makes no sense. I liked her at the start so I just stuck to her.

Darnell got so irritating with the finale and the follow-up shows. On the last show, the host...once again, asked Sara about her and Darnell. This time she said it really didn't matter because Darnell had somebody else. A little fast? Sounded to me like he got it on with a BB groupie...she found out, and that was that. They showed him with a wicked grin on his face right when she said that. hmmm...I think he enjoyed putting her in his shoes. He certainly had a thing for her.

Anyway, in the end...I liked Rex. shocking I know. He was very entertaining, and seemed more human after it was all said and done.

Mikey, I think he'll definately have some opportunities after the show. He lost by such a small margin.

I finished BBUK8 at the same time and WOW! that was a great season. I highly recommend if you like these bb's to watch it. I hear BBUK7 is good, and I'll be starting that one soon.

I can't stand Darnell,I am glad he and Sara never got it on. And fast it right since the finale show was on Fri and the reunion show was on Sunday.Geez sleep with anyone who would give him the time of day?Rex is good when he isnt with Nicole.I dont know what they are like together outside the house,but inside they were a nightmare to watch.

I really wanted Lisa but I am glad Rachel won.Would have preferred Sara to win if Lisa couldn't but im over it...LOL

I watched BBUK7 but didn't really like it.To many cry babies in that one.Because of that one I almost never watched this one.I am sad that Jen and Dale didnt stay together,she looks like she is the one that got hurt by the break up:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Can anyone tell me how to watch the BB season of the UK online. Or is it not available online?

Wow, housemates did an awesome job on their task. I can't believe that they learned the routine in this video so fast.

The real video is shown up in the right hand corner for comparison. Cool! Check it out.

I have been going to mininova.org and downloading them with uttorent.You can also get them through all4nothin.net too,he gets the torrent up early but you have to continue seeding with him or he will ban you.I think that's the only way to watch BB UK this yr.

I have been going to mininova.org and downloading them with uttorent.You can also get them through all4nothin.net too,he gets the torrent up early but you have to continue seeding with him or he will band you.I think thats the only way to watch BB UK this yr.

LOL, okay, ENGLISH please? What is seeding? I am totally clueless about torrents.

Are the downloads you get pretty good quality?

Archived