Uk Bb

Wow, housemates did an awesome job on their task. I can't believe that they learned the routine in this video so fast.

The real video is shown up in the right hand corner for comparison. Cool! Check it out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else watching UK I love it!!!!!!!! Man the drama in that house these last few days has been massive and so many people have flip flopped now!!!!! I can not stand Becky, Jen, & MO the most!!!!!!!

I like Mo a whole lot better than Jennifer or Rebecca (refuse to call them by any pet names). I just don't get how Jennifer can sit there on the bathroom sofa and complain about the other HM's not wanting to have fun when right in the next room they're all whooping it up and having f u n! She wants the drama, she thrives on drama. If she calls the HM's the Waltons one more time, one of us needs to call John Boy! ugh at her! and Rebecca, but she can't go this week. I hope Jennifer goes. Surprise surprise Jennifer. You're not fun and we want you out. lol

Mikey creeps me out, BUT he has his moments. He speaks his mind.

Mario and Lisa are growing on me even though they are only ever with each other it seems. They're becoming characters, and I enjoy watching that. Like a don and his wife.

I thought I'd like Luke, but not liking him so much. I thought I'd dislike Darnell, but liking him more and more. I think it's adorable that he wrote a cookie song for Kat and he sings it for her. LOL, I'm wishy washy on Kat. I think her character may prove to get old in a short while.

Happy Happy House! If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! lol

I use to like Jen but after that whole ruining of the picture I can't STAND her now. She was blaiming Mo for Dennis getting the boot when it was all her fault to begin with. The drama lately in that house is overly high.Good watching!

• 2 weeks later...

Did they know the HOH contest was going to be endurance? I don't think they did. Rebecca really wanted HOH, but I guess not bad enough, huh? Why did Lisa change her mind about competing?

I'm loving Rebecca and Luke, if only for their drama. So funny!

Darnell needs to get his act together if he doesn't want to be voted out of there. He's stated that he doesn't want to leave for the sole fact that he has nothing to go to out there (kind of sad really). If that's true, you'd think he'd 'play' the game more. I'm wishy washy when it comes to him. Sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't. He was a terrible HOH.

The heaven and hell bit is funny, but is it going to be like that from now on? I don't think I'd like to see it last all the way through.

According to the B Brother application on Facebook powered by Channel 4, the housemates popularity rates as of 7/25 goes:

1.Luke

2.Darnell

3.Kat

4.Dale

5.Rex

6.Stuart

7.Rebecca

8.Rachael

9.Mikey

10.Lisa

11.Mohammed

12. Sara

Were you as shocked as I was to see who was evicted?? After thinking about it though, maybe the UK public are protecting their precious Luke. Maybe they don't think she's good enough for him. I think he's still the most popular houseguest. I'll miss their antics together, but oh well. I won't miss her screaming at all. Gosh, that got on my nerves.

I was very shocked to see who was evicted and at what? 65% or something like that. I mean they must hate her. Was it the Mohammad kiss or the talking bad about Rachel or just the overall brattiness. I did get several laughs with her in the house.

I love the Uk Bb task.... I wish USBB would do something like that. I is so boring with just a food competition, POV and a short HOH. OH well.

It really is fun, isn't it myss? The comps are great and keep them busy with something for us to watch and be interested in.

I still like our Big Brother with all the strategizing and whispering going on. The one thing that would make a huge difference in our BB would be a daily show. Then maybe they could fit the whole storyline. It seems they just miss the true picture everytime.

Kitt...still thinking thinking that Rebecca was ousted 1) Darnell is wayyyy popular 2) Luke is the favorite and she just doesn't measure up.

Yesterdays HOH had me busting a gut! So funny to watch Dale look like he was about to die. I think Kat woulda nailed that comp if she didn't take her little 'ol sweet time like it was a Sunday afternoon picnic. Did you see her eat those?? As easy as eating a cookie..lol Cookie love..cookie love

So, this time the HOH didn't get to pick who goes to Heaven. Stu will make a good HOH as far as the shopping budget goes. Poor Lisa, doomed to hell again. However, she sure is goodnatured about it. I didn't like her at first..I do now. Maybe it's because her don is gone. lol

Erics said...

Maysoon was quit the show & left the house .(Was she ever in the house in the 1st place??????)

Wow! Really! I agree with you that she never really took it on. I wonder why she left. On last night's daily show Darnell blew up at her and Rex called her slutty.

Read about Maysoon here

And lol @ the nominations. It was clearly stated at the beginning of the show that if the rules were blatantly and repeatedly broken, a nomination would result. Especially when it comes to talking strategy. So, not surprising.

Ha! We'll see how Kat and Rachel do being nominated.

Dale should go just because he ASKED for it!

Maysoon left?Wow,I havent had my pc the last few days and I am downloading the shows now.She was really boring anyways,she never did anything.If Darnel yelled at her it's because he liked her and she didnt like him...boo hoo

• 2 weeks later...

I miss Luke when he was with Becs.I cannot stand Rex and his gf,al they do is fight.He is a BEEP and she is a spiled immature lil girl who needs to be slapped upside her head.

I was so sad to see dale go:( but so happy to see him reunite with Jen...awwwww sooooo sweet.Darnel is a tard I am so tired of him complaining about Sara being this way and that way,why dont he just admit he is just jealous that she likes Stewart( I mean my gosh who wouldnt like Stew...mmm mmmm)

Archived