Rumor Is... Houseguests Notified Today (6/26)

TwinCity

according to DaCoach's post on JokersUpdates the HG were notified today that made it. He states...

""How do I know? I was contacted today with regrets. I made it to the final35 but got the call this afternoon that i will not be on BB10. Iam disappointed to say the least.

To end alot of speculation. HG's were selected today, and I would guess they will be heading off to sequester early next week. That was the timeline I was given. They will spend 4-5 days in sequester while doing photo shoots etc.

Look for the basis of the show to pit HG's against each other based on strong views they have. Such as Politics, religion, Vegatarians, PETA and stuff like that. That's how the show and HG's are being built.

Iam not bitter, just disappointed. They were all awesome to me while I visited LA the first week of June. I wish the HG's luck and I will watch wondering how I wouldve fit in. But I do think they made a mistake by not selecting me.

Yes, their was a wide range of finalists. Women in their 40's-50's, man in his 60's....yes..... he was at least 60something.

Trust the producers tho, they are selecting the house based on piecing it all together. I just wished they'd fought harder for me."

Look for the basis of the show to pit HG's against each other based on strong views they have. Such as Politics, religion, Vegatarians, PETA and stuff like that.

Sounds like any discussion board. lol

Anyways, good news...it means we will soon have their pics; my favorite part of the season.

Thanks for the news Twin.

You know how every year some organization writes the president of cbs or whoever so offended that a hg did something? Well, I imagine there be a lot of that this time around. This will either be good or another trashy season. I like when they hate each other for normal things like being backstabbed or conflict in personality, but when they're forced to face what they hate the most to begin with... it may get too trifling.

Guest Moxie

If this is true, the fans are really going to be split on their choices of HG. Most folks have very strong views when it comes to politics and religion so I hope it isn't going to cause a huge polarization on the message boards. I have a feeling it's going to be a long summer if this is truly the case.

My suggestion for the "older" viewers.....be sure to stay up-to-date on your blood pressure meds this summer. :P Sometimes I have to take an extra dose during BB, otherwise I might blow a fuse! :lol:

Then again........ many of us are devout Christians yet can't stand the zealous ones that have been on BB so far. I loved Natalie but I wouldn't call her a zealous Christian ...more like confused and lacking most of her brain cells. I'm also not against rooting for a Democrat ...just as long as they're not running for President. ;)

i dont watch bb for poltics

Sounds really interesting to me if they have HG with different views. (I mean not all bikini's and sex)

I don't really want any Bible thumpers in the house. I am a Christian but don't like it in the game.

Sure, the hg spend three months together with nothing to do but talk crap, so it would be expected that religion, politics and sex will enter conversations. But, I don't think it should be weapons used to pit one against the other. Would they want someone kicked out just because of religion or political preference...it has nothing to do with the game.

One way to cut out the bs talk is let them work more around the house. If they had to do some serious chores or exhausting comps it would cut down on the crap talk. But then again, they must be wide awake at 12:00pm for the BBAD sex romps/fights. Grodner will have it no other way!!!

there is also a Doctorwibbles posting on Jokersupdate that they got the call and did not make either... their quote:

"I recieved the call yesterday. I, like the other guy who posted, was in the top 35 and am pretty disappointed. I will say, however, that I can almost guarantee that this year's theme will have something to do with a house divided. They asked me TONS of personal questions about me being Jewish (culture, beliefs, daily practices, etc). It seemed like there was someone in the top 35 who was a hard core Christian, because they pounded me with questions about how I would react to someone with different religious beliefs.

Also, I don't think we'll see any pre-existing relatitonships this year. They didn't ask much about my family/ friends... but who knows with BB!

Guess I'll just have to try out again next year."

lol i actually did call out the guy on jokers telling him i am surprise bb took so long to notified

thanks marty i hate poser

I actually got my first pings of excitement this AM about BB10 and came to the boards and found this chain...I now have more pings!

While I do like to hear and view game strategy, I do like something more. Is occasional intelligent conversation too much to ask for? We just might find out. I would love to hear people that have views and can articulate them to others. If nothing else it is great to observe people who indicate they have strong convictions and see how it plays out.

I cannot remember the exact season of Survivor but there was an earlier season that had a vegetarian (I think her name was Kimmie). I remember it being interesting to watch a starving vegetarian deal with that issue throughout the game (and I believe we also had to endure her annoying personality but that did not make the issue any less interesting). I spent last weekend with my cousin and her small kids (a devout group of non meat eaters), as a result I bought some meatless "chicken" nuggets last night because they are not half bad (with BBQ sauce), have lots of protein and something I will be able to microvewave quickly so I can watch the 24/7 feeds.

They should just do a model theme show and get it out of their systems. What would BBAD be without a few models?

Call me a pessimist, but I think that from now on the choosing of contestants will be based on who could provide the most raunchiest, obnoxious and annoying entertainment for the cable viewers.

i agree thats is the new direction of casting

i LOL at real folks who actually take time to go to casting calls

bb doesnt want you so dont bother

Archived