Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Questions About Americas Funniest Home Video

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mer416

mer416

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know what episode and season this is from and/or the original air date on ABC US.

Thanks so much!

MeBeCher

MeBeCher

• Pip
  • 49 posts
QUOTE (mer416 @ Jun 25 2008, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know what episode and season this is from and/or the original air date on ABC US.

Thanks so much!

Clip lists Dec 2, 2007

david91406

david91406

• Pip
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (mer416 @ Jun 25 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much!

Just FYI in the future, take the address you show here and enter it into the Google Search Box and either click Search or strike your "enter" key.

david91406

david91406

• Pip
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (david91406 @ Oct 13 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just FYI in the future, take the address you show here and enter it into the Google Search Box and either click Search or strike your "enter" key.

Thank you. 2thumbsup.gif I usually do use Google for things like that. I don't know what I was thinking (or NOT thinking). hammer.gif
Perhaps I had a "senior moment"!! At the age of 71, oops.gif I try to use that "senior moment" excuse, rather than use that pic of a man with his head up his a$$.

By the way, I did in fact get my answer from Google.....I won't bore you with the details. Except, there were others on Google asking the same thing!

Again, thank you for being so thoughtful and helpful. heart.gif
David
newyear.gif Happy Holidays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users