Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mer416

Questions About Americas Funniest Home Video

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what episode and season this is from and/or the original air date on ABC US.

Thanks so much!

Does anyone know what episode and season this is from and/or the original air date on ABC US.

Thanks so much!

Clip lists Dec 2, 2007

Thanks so much!

Just FYI in the future, take the address you show here and enter it into the Google Search Box and either click Search or strike your "enter" key.

Just FYI in the future, take the address you show here and enter it into the Google Search Box and either click Search or strike your "enter" key.

Thank you. :2thumbsup: I usually do use Google for things like that. I don't know what I was thinking (or NOT thinking). :hammer:

Perhaps I had a "senior moment"!! At the age of 71, :oops: I try to use that "senior moment" excuse, rather than use that pic of a man with his head up his a$$.

By the way, I did in fact get my answer from Google.....I won't bore you with the details. Except, there were others on Google asking the same thing!

Again, thank you for being so thoughtful and helpful. :heart:

David

:newyear: Happy Holidays