Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying Attention? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (5 votes [15.62%])

Percentage of vote: 15.62%

2. Alex (6 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

3. Paul (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Clay (8 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. Nicole (2 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

6. Mark (4 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

7. Kristen (7 votes [21.88%])

Percentage of vote: 21.88%

Vote

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,410 posts
So who do you think is The Mole?

First out was Marcie, then Grandma Liz fell to The Mole. Ali accepted a bribe to leave the game and a surprised wheelbarrow Bobby was unceremoniously dumped. Victoria continued to be favorite of the the last Morty's Mole Poll with 31.25% of the vote, followed by 18.75% for Clay and Nicole, but was mercilessly executed in Episode 4. With the changes to the Morty's Mole Poll this week, the competition gets tougher as the most recently executed will no longer be a free option. Looking forward to the next week, how much larger will the $152k prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed? And who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie
Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I am soooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Victoria have to leave?

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
I am proud to say I did not vote Victoria in any of the previous polls. tongue.gif

Anyways, last time I eliminated Mark as the mole and as of right now... I'm putting Mark back on my mole suspect list. But he didn't really lose any money this episode except for those couple of bricks... grrr.. he's confusing me. His emotions are perfect as for being a player in the game and not the mole, but he might just be a great mole. I don't know. As for Nicole, I will now eliminate her as a mole suspect. And I'm about ready to eliminate Craig, but I won't do so just yet.

Not suspects for me, Paul, Alex, and Nicole

Suspects for me in order of most suspicious - Kristen, Clay, Mark, Craig

1st episode - I voted Craig
2nd episode - I voted Kristen
3rd episode - I voted Clay.
4th episode - I voted Kristen

I didn't vote Clay this time around because he knew that the word "vibe" is part of Kristen's language, which means he's actually studying the game. hmmmm

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
I voted Craig again...his name is still at the top of the list. lol

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
oh, and reason being that i'm about ready to eliminate craig is because i don't think the mole would put themselves in that kind of danger of having hypothermia and having trouble breathing.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Yeah, I've been suspecting Craig, but after today's show, I don't think they would risk having someone that might have trouble completing the missions be the mole. But, of course, anyone could have had a problem with tonight's challenge or any challenge, for that fact. So I just don't know!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I missed the Craig result, how is not DQ'ed if he isn't the mole?

I'm still sticking with my Clay theory, although he has been shown more in the past episodes. Who has been featured the least?

I really wish someone would just set Nicole down and say, "Look you are not the mole, quit screwing around making everyone think you're the mole. You aren't clever and aren't endearing and you are costing me money!"

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Last night was the 1st eppy I saw and I think Kristen is the mole?!?

Bugsy

Bugsy

• Pip
  • 8 posts
After episode four I was totally surprised Victoria got eliminated. Maybe my patented molability radar needs a little tweaking. Anyway here're the results after this week's show (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Eliminated 1/10
Marcie - Eliminated 1/10
Alex - A real mole would have just tossed his journal in the fire along with the others. 2/10
Craig - Last summer I saw a mole carry 15 gold bricks up the side of Mount Everest without breaking a sweat. I've seen a mole and Craig's no mole. 2/10
Ali - Bought out for 30K 1/10
Bobby - Eliminated 1/10
Mark - How does he not crack a smile when he's putting on those shows? 8/10
Nicole - If she's the mole, she's the worst mole in mole history. 2.5/10
Clay - For the life of me I can't get a bead on this guy. Very possibly the mole. 7/10
Kristen - The hardest working mole ever - or maybe she's just trying to confuse me. 4/10
Paul - I never realized how short he is. 2/10
Victoria - Eliminated, but I'm still not sure. What better way to convince people that you're not the mole than getting executed? 8/10
John - You can tell he wants people to think he's the mole, but he's totally faking. 3/10

TiaDonut

TiaDonut

• Pip
  • 154 posts
i still think it's Kristen. She easily could have carried more bricks. And then she almost took the heavier scale trying to play the "i'm just not sure which one is heavier" dumb dumb look.

Clay is my second suspect only because they don't focus much on him. They want him off our radar.

But I still voted Kristen, as I did the past two weeks.

dvmom

dvmom

• Pip
  • 24 posts
Clay continues to be my one and only suspect.

SCRebel

SCRebel

• Pip
  • 1,266 posts
I think it's Alex. I liked how he was like "I think I'm gonna fail the quiz without my journal" and then he was willing to be the one that would sacrifice their journal? I think he's been subtly sabotoging a lot of shit and i think a big clue on him was when Jon said something about a Last Supper before the first execution, Alex was sitting in the Judas Iscariot seat. He's my number one Mole suspect.

Order of most likely to least likely:
Alex
Mark
Clay
Paul
Kristen
Craig
Nicole

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I'm still going with Craig- liked by pretty much everybody and the illness was waaay too convenient.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
I have to think it's Craig just because he wasn't DQ'ed. Out of all of teh reality shows I've watched, I cannot think of a time when someone was whisked away in an ambulance and allowed to return AFTER an elimination event.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,139 posts
He returned BEFORE the elimination. He did take part in the test.

TiaDonut

TiaDonut

• Pip
  • 154 posts
but he got to keep his journal (which doesn't really help the mole) and nothing was read from his notes. I don't think it's him. And I don't think he faked hypothermia. However, I may be proved wrong by the final episode animated_scratchchin.gif

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I am leaning towards Mark. I think the whole journal thing is just mole BS. If not Mark, next choice would be Craig.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Kayo wrote:
I'm still going with Craig- liked by pretty much everybody and the illness was waaay too convenient.

He is my #2 choice.

Here is my take on the entire show. I believe that the producers work with each player throughout the game to come up with ways for them to fake being the mole. Say for example Craig is not the mole, but he works with the producers to come up with ways for him to fake being the mole (ie getting sick). All of the players know this is a secret part of the game, but they don't know who is among them is working with the producers as the real mole, they just know that they all are working individually with the producers to fake things in effort to distract each other.

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
He returned BEFORE the elimination. He did take part in the test.

I missed the very end, I didn't see him at the dinner table, so I assumed he was still out when they tested. Thanks.

Still, I think it's pretty moley.

Mark just seems like an emotional player. Maybe he wrote little notes to his kids or something. IDK, I guess I never take much stock in the journals. I mean what can you possibly write down about someone being the mole that you won't remember later.

If Alex is the mole and he lost the Rock/Paper/Scissors game, would they have made the loser burn his journal and everyone could keep theirs?

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
So i was wrong.. I liked her..

I voted for Kristen.. cause it looks like she is trying her hardest.. hasnt sabatoged anything... did the best in this past mission.. if she is the mole, and has been sabatoging, she is good... which though I have no proof im voted for Kristen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users