1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Alex
    • Paul
    • Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark
    • Kristen

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

So who do you think is The Mole?

First out was Marcie, then Grandma Liz fell to The Mole. Ali accepted a bribe to leave the game and a surprised wheelbarrow Bobby was unceremoniously dumped. Victoria continued to be favorite of the the last Morty's Mole Poll with 31.25% of the vote, followed by 18.75% for Clay and Nicole, but was mercilessly executed in Episode 4. With the changes to the Morty's Mole Poll this week, the competition gets tougher as the most recently executed will no longer be a free option. Looking forward to the next week, how much larger will the $152k prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed? And who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

I am soooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Victoria have to leave?

I am proud to say I did not vote Victoria in any of the previous polls. :P

Anyways, last time I eliminated Mark as the mole and as of right now... I'm putting Mark back on my mole suspect list. But he didn't really lose any money this episode except for those couple of bricks... grrr.. he's confusing me. His emotions are perfect as for being a player in the game and not the mole, but he might just be a great mole. I don't know. As for Nicole, I will now eliminate her as a mole suspect. And I'm about ready to eliminate Craig, but I won't do so just yet.

Not suspects for me, Paul, Alex, and Nicole

Suspects for me in order of most suspicious - Kristen, Clay, Mark, Craig

1st episode - I voted Craig

2nd episode - I voted Kristen

3rd episode - I voted Clay.

4th episode - I voted Kristen

I didn't vote Clay this time around because he knew that the word "vibe" is part of Kristen's language, which means he's actually studying the game. hmmmm

I voted Craig again...his name is still at the top of the list. lol

oh, and reason being that i'm about ready to eliminate craig is because i don't think the mole would put themselves in that kind of danger of having hypothermia and having trouble breathing.

Yeah, I've been suspecting Craig, but after today's show, I don't think they would risk having someone that might have trouble completing the missions be the mole. But, of course, anyone could have had a problem with tonight's challenge or any challenge, for that fact. So I just don't know!

I missed the Craig result, how is not DQ'ed if he isn't the mole?

I'm still sticking with my Clay theory, although he has been shown more in the past episodes. Who has been featured the least?

I really wish someone would just set Nicole down and say, "Look you are not the mole, quit screwing around making everyone think you're the mole. You aren't clever and aren't endearing and you are costing me money!"

Last night was the 1st eppy I saw and I think Kristen is the mole?!?

After episode four I was totally surprised Victoria got eliminated. Maybe my patented molability radar needs a little tweaking. Anyway here're the results after this week's show (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Eliminated 1/10

Marcie - Eliminated 1/10

Alex - A real mole would have just tossed his journal in the fire along with the others. 2/10

Craig - Last summer I saw a mole carry 15 gold bricks up the side of Mount Everest without breaking a sweat. I've seen a mole and Craig's no mole. 2/10

Ali - Bought out for 30K 1/10

Bobby - Eliminated 1/10

Mark - How does he not crack a smile when he's putting on those shows? 8/10

Nicole - If she's the mole, she's the worst mole in mole history. 2.5/10

Clay - For the life of me I can't get a bead on this guy. Very possibly the mole. 7/10

Kristen - The hardest working mole ever - or maybe she's just trying to confuse me. 4/10

Paul - I never realized how short he is. 2/10

Victoria - Eliminated, but I'm still not sure. What better way to convince people that you're not the mole than getting executed? 8/10

John - You can tell he wants people to think he's the mole, but he's totally faking. 3/10

i still think it's Kristen. She easily could have carried more bricks. And then she almost took the heavier scale trying to play the "i'm just not sure which one is heavier" dumb dumb look.

Clay is my second suspect only because they don't focus much on him. They want him off our radar.

But I still voted Kristen, as I did the past two weeks.

I think it's Alex. I liked how he was like "I think I'm gonna fail the quiz without my journal" and then he was willing to be the one that would sacrifice their journal? I think he's been subtly sabotoging a lot of shit and i think a big clue on him was when Jon said something about a Last Supper before the first execution, Alex was sitting in the Judas Iscariot seat. He's my number one Mole suspect.

Order of most likely to least likely:

Alex

Mark

Clay

Paul

Kristen

Craig

Nicole

I'm still going with Craig- liked by pretty much everybody and the illness was waaay too convenient.

I have to think it's Craig just because he wasn't DQ'ed. Out of all of teh reality shows I've watched, I cannot think of a time when someone was whisked away in an ambulance and allowed to return AFTER an elimination event.

He returned BEFORE the elimination. He did take part in the test.

but he got to keep his journal (which doesn't really help the mole) and nothing was read from his notes. I don't think it's him. And I don't think he faked hypothermia. However, I may be proved wrong by the final episode :animated_scratchchin:

I am leaning towards Mark. I think the whole journal thing is just mole BS. If not Mark, next choice would be Craig.

Kayo wrote:

I'm still going with Craig- liked by pretty much everybody and the illness was waaay too convenient.

He is my #2 choice.

Here is my take on the entire show. I believe that the producers work with each player throughout the game to come up with ways for them to fake being the mole. Say for example Craig is not the mole, but he works with the producers to come up with ways for him to fake being the mole (ie getting sick). All of the players know this is a secret part of the game, but they don't know who is among them is working with the producers as the real mole, they just know that they all are working individually with the producers to fake things in effort to distract each other.

He returned BEFORE the elimination. He did take part in the test.

I missed the very end, I didn't see him at the dinner table, so I assumed he was still out when they tested. Thanks.

Still, I think it's pretty moley.

Mark just seems like an emotional player. Maybe he wrote little notes to his kids or something. IDK, I guess I never take much stock in the journals. I mean what can you possibly write down about someone being the mole that you won't remember later.

If Alex is the mole and he lost the Rock/Paper/Scissors game, would they have made the loser burn his journal and everyone could keep theirs?

So i was wrong.. I liked her..

I voted for Kristen.. cause it looks like she is trying her hardest.. hasnt sabatoged anything... did the best in this past mission.. if she is the mole, and has been sabatoging, she is good... which though I have no proof im voted for Kristen!

OK people, admit it! When Victoria got executed, who said "Holy Moley?"

Fess up!!

Here is my take on the entire show. I believe that the producers work with each player throughout the game to come up with ways for them to fake being the mole. Say for example Craig is not the mole, but he works with the producers to come up with ways for him to fake being the mole (ie getting sick). All of the players know this is a secret part of the game, but they don't know who is among them is working with the producers as the real mole, they just know that they all are working individually with the producers to fake things in effort to distract each other.

Echo- Interesting thoughts! It definitely wouldn't be very entertaining if the Mole stood out like a sore thumb so it makes alot of sense that your take would be correct. :2thumbsup:

I didn't say holy moley and wasn't shocked by it. It made me happy though because I was able to eliminate another suspect.

I seriously doubt the contestants conspire with production to come up with ways to fake moledom. This would open the doors to accusations of production showing favoritism towards one contestant (such as Craig) by creating an elaborate ruse. The lawyers would never go for it. Now Craig could easily made himself hypo ventilate, and if he is indeed The Mole, conspiring with production is perfectly legitimate, since it is a/the major element of the game. It is also certainly plausible that before the game, Production gave the same talk to each of the contestants, describing the ways the game could be played as they laid down the rules. But they would have to do the same thing for each contestant in order to avoid any impression of bias.

Fuskie

Who thinks it is much more likely (and evident from some of the diary interviews) that these cast members simply know the game and are playing it to the best of their ability.

Fuskie, it is naive to think that the players don't work with the producers when it comes faking being the mole.

Not saying the producer come up with the ideas and say "Do this, do that" to the players. The producers work with each player to fake realistic things. Prey tell Why you ask? so (as Kayo implied) the a player doesn't go off and do something truly stupid that makes it obvious he/she is not the mole. If a player is going to fake this or that, you bet the producers want to know about it and be involved. Imagine Craig being exposed as not being the mole if he was faking being ill, well the other players can cross him off their list and ignore him for the rest of game. Unless of course you want to believe it is possible to have some wacko twist thing, where the real mole fakes being being a really stupid player who keeps trying to pretend to be the mole, but keeps screwing up. Naw, any double secret agent stuff is way too complicated for reality TV. People are totally lost trying to follow Lost.

The reality of reality TV is that players are highly restricted to what they can/can't do. It is an illusion for the TV audience to think the players are free to do whatever they want within the rules the audience knows about. If the players gets too creative, they could bring down the entire production.

Watch, at the very end of this season, I predict either Craig is the mole, or he confesses to having faked being ill. If he was really ill I doubt it would have worked out so well. The players know what I just stated, he was faking being the mole or is the mole.