• Clay
    • Nicole
    • Mark
    • Kristen

The King Wrote:

I really dont think Craig is the mole..

What makes you think that?

Here is just a small recap of my detective skills I've done this season

Episode 1 - Marcie eliminated. I don't think Paul is the mole because he publically sabotaged both missions and wanted an alliance with Marcie. Despite her leaving, I don't think he is the mole

Episode 2 - Liz eliminated. I still don't think Paul is the mole. I don't think Alex is the mole because he left his journal behind for Bobby to read, trying to make Bobby think he is the mole. Why would the mole do that?

Episode 3 - Ali Bribed and Bobby eliminated, which makes me think Alex is not the mole even more. I eliminated Mark as the mole because his emotions in this episode were so in line with him of being a player (if that sentence makes sense). He would show anger towards Bobby in his alliance and admiration towards Clay... He's not that good at hiding his emotions.

Episode 4 - Victoria eliminated, I still don't think Paul or Alex are mole suspects, but I put Mark back on the list because even though he blew a gasket at the journal burning... moles are known for causing a scene... such as Angie Everheart at the unanimous exemption challenge where she wanted the exemption. I eliminated Nicole as a mole suspect because she's just too obvious.

So that leaves me with Nicole, Alex, and Paul not as suspects and Craig, Clay, Kristen, and Mark as suspects. I'm about ready to eliminate Craig as the mole because the editing does favor him as being very mole-ish. Also, I don't think the mole would purposely put themselves in danger. I'm also about ready to eliminate Clay as the mole only because of that comment he made last episode about Kristen. He says he's been studying her language and thus, was able to get a question right about the journal quotes. I'm still unsure about Kristen though. Anyways, I'm going to have to watch tonight's episode before I make any more judgments on who and who isn't the mole.

i voted for Clay..... i have only watched the 2nd and 3rd episode tho.... but he is who i picked then..... i haven't had time to watch it since..... thank god for reruns.....lol

<i>Fuskie, it is naive to think that the players don't work with the producers when it comes faking being the mole. </i>

And it is naive to think that the lawyers don't have a say in everything the producers do. The game rules has to be set in stone before competition begins. Anything that shows favoritism to any player in the game risks lawsuits and violation of FCC game show guidelines. We've been through this before. That you do not want to believe it I can't help.

Fuskie

Who never claimed that producers did not encourage molish thinking but would be extremely surprised if the legal department allowed any producer or production assistant to suggest or enable any molish actions except the real ones...