Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Episode 4

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Okay, I was hoping there was some twist to the journal thing.. That is just WRONG for their journals to be taken away.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,322 posts
Wow, that was an unexpected execution!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
OMG I just FREAKED out when Victoria was eliminated.. WHO'S THE MOLE NOW??? OMG I've been watching this show, looking at Victoria as the mole!!!!

I'm so pissed about her leaving!!!!!!

Do I go back to Clay being the mole? I was hoping, with Victoria, she was more loud and outspoken than the previous two moles. But now, if it's Clay, he's more quiet, just like Bill and Katherine.. There should be a more out there mole.

No, like literally, I am still PISSED about this!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,322 posts
I think one of the most important abilities to have in this game is the ability to change your mind. If you're dead set on a person and you're wrong, it's bye-bye for you!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
well SH*T! i was sooooooooo sure victoria was the mole! now i have to go back to the beginning and re-evaluate!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Could be the diva girl.. i like her.. so it probably is..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users