Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Are You A Big Fan Of Amanda Bb9?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Berrie333

Berrie333

• LFU
  • 130 posts
If you are a fan of Amanda from BB9 you can help her out by voting!

She is a contestant in the "Miss Myspace USA" Contest.

Here is the link for further info.

http://www.missmyspa....php?galid=1684

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts
I'll pass food-smiley-005.gif

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
hell no

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
YOUR VOTE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!
* Come back tomorrow to vote for this model again
* You can continue to vote for other models now
* One vote daily per model!

I voted.. hehe.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
"Big fan" absolutely not. I probably would have preferred her to win over the others, but that's history now.

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
I liked her but not enough to vote.

MissyA

MissyA

• Pip
  • 1,482 posts
<------------- Not a big Amanda fan

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Which one was Amanda?

Berrie333

Berrie333

• LFU
  • 130 posts
LMAO! Yall are soo funny. I love some of the comments. I could not stand Amanda either!

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,189 posts
I voted.. hehe.

Hey King, you say you voted, but for who? I checked there are 91 pages to go through, did you have an enjoyable viewing afternoon? animated_bouncy.gif

TwinCity

TwinCity

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,688 posts
haha.. king voted for the sexy blonde that looked like Amy !!!

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
She'll always be A Man Duh to me, so that would be a NO, never been a fan...

lena

lena

• Pip
  • 401 posts
Nice nips and tan lines, Amanda. animated_rotfl.gif

TCS

TCS

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
I'm not a member of myspace....I wouldn't vote for her if I was.
As far as being a fan of hers.....she was ok! Not nearly as skanky as Natalie or Chelsia. I was hoping BB9 HGs would just go away already! Isn't their 15 minutes up??? Go Away Please!

jmho pixiedust.gif

SovFan10

SovFan10

• Pip
  • 88 posts
I doubt anyone is going to reply to this but i don't see what was wrong with Amanda. Like seriously most people didn't like her for stupid reasons such as:

her voice- Can she really change that? NO and that's dumb to not like someone because of their voice

She looks like a man?- Which she doesn't. And think about it, how many people were sayin she looks like a man before Josh made those comments to her?

She messed up Alex's chances- At first i agreed with this but now looking back, Amanda did not FULLY mess up alex's chances. Alex messed his own self up because he could've got up and campaigned just as much as Amanda did. Him moping around trying to be loyal to matty was not going to keep him in that house. He could've campaigned to stay but did he NO. Amanda tried to campaign to Allison because she was the swing vote, but Alex tried a little to late.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I'll reply. I agree with everything you stated. She got a bad rap from the beginning and viewers found her annoying. I thought she was no more annoying than the other hgs. Also, she was alot less obnoxious then the others. She also took alot of uncalled verbal abuse from Chelsia and Joshuahhhhh. I felt bad for her and Alex could blame her all he wants, but you're right he never stepped up to the plate to attempt to save himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users