Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

90s Show About A Boy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

johno81

johno81

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i'm looking for the name of a tv show which i remember from my childhood in the 90's (i think, or early 00's?).
It was about a man who wakes up one day as his childhood self and has to relive his childhood again, knowing what happens. Does anybody remember the name?

Thanks

BuxomBlonde

BuxomBlonde

Prediction Challenge Hostess

• Pip
  • 1,204 posts
I think I remember this show. The only problem is that there was a similar show that came out at the same time, and I get the two of them confused. So I think it's the first one I'm listing here, but it could be the second. (Or neither, I guess.)
The main difference is that in "Do Over" the guy stayed in the past, while in "That Was Then" he came back to the present at the end of each episode and saw the changes that had happened as a result of his messing with the past - then he would return to the past at the beginning of the next episode to try to change it for the better again.

"Do Over" - http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0317364/ (15 episodes, but only 11 aired)
First episode (part 1), on Youtube:

"

desertrose0601

desertrose0601

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 66 posts
Wow these both sound very interesting. I've never heard of either of them! Lol. Do you know if there are episodes available to watch anywhere?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users