Chatbox
    Thank you, everyone, that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Saturday October 1, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope you'll all pitch in and post some updates. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johno81

90s Show About A Boy

3 posts in this topic

Hi i'm looking for the name of a tv show which i remember from my childhood in the 90's (i think, or early 00's?).

It was about a man who wakes up one day as his childhood self and has to relive his childhood again, knowing what happens. Does anybody remember the name?

Thanks

I think I remember this show. The only problem is that there was a similar show that came out at the same time, and I get the two of them confused. So I think it's the first one I'm listing here, but it could be the second. (Or neither, I guess.)

The main difference is that in "Do Over" the guy stayed in the past, while in "That Was Then" he came back to the present at the end of each episode and saw the changes that had happened as a result of his messing with the past - then he would return to the past at the beginning of the next episode to try to change it for the better again.

"Do Over" - http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0317364/ (15 episodes, but only 11 aired)

First episode (part 1), on Youtube:

"

Wow these both sound very interesting. I've never heard of either of them! Lol. Do you know if there are episodes available to watch anywhere?