Interviews

Yana

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone how very sorry I am that I haven't done interviews for season 9 yet... Not a lot of you know what has been going on with me, but I will tell you all some of it... Back in May my hands started swelling so badly that I couldn't bend my fingers, I was put on meds and that helped some, but still couldn't type very much for very long at a time, and as of two days ago it's started again... My feet and legs will also swell... I am already taking Microzide diuretic, because we found out I have the same thyroid problems as my mom and my synthroid makes me retain water, so I will be calling my doctor tomorrow to once again see what we can do, the pain is extreme also...

To type this up for you all is taking me two days so far... I have to type in word and transfer to here...

Also my husband started a 6 month round of chemotherapy last week, and I am having a very hard time trying to take care of us both...

Most of the season 9 house guests wanted to do phone interviews and right now there is no way I can transcribe them... It would take months... I hope to be back to par by the time comes to do interviews for season 10...

Thanks everyone and again I am sorry...

Yana

your health is more important than any interviews. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I hope the docs can figure it out and get you better soon. Love and hugs to your hubby too. You guys are having a rough patch. Hope you both are feeling better soon.

• 1 month later...

Yana, Hi, I'm new to the site. I just read about your thyroid disease. I have been having the problems you describe. I take synthroid and my hands and feet swell terrible. My doctor has not found the problem. I was so pleased to get the info from you. I'm sorry you feel so bad, I can really relate to you. I hope you feel better now. If you ever want to chat, please contact me. Peace be with you!!!! Haze

Thanks everyone... I have been having a flare the past couple of days, and that's why you haven't seen me post anything... I have been reading though... I am leaving in a few minutes to take my step son to the hospital... Don't know what's going on with him, but this will be his second visit this month... We also got a call from my step daughter yesterday and she's got to have carpel tunnel surgery, and a liver biopsy... My mom is having pains in her arms and is going to the cardiologist on the 20th too... My neice is also having to have biopsies on two lumps they found in her arm pits... So this family is seeing a lot of health issuses, but things will get better... In fact things are better for my husband... He's in remission... So YAY Larry!!! I hate this has taken me so long (a couple days to write), but at least now y'all know what's going on if I go missing for a few days... :)

Archived