Big Brother Canada Daily Coverage
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Do You Think Is The Mole? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for who you think is The Mole this week

1. Craig (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Alex (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

3. Victoria (5 votes [31.25%])

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

4. Paul (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Clay (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

6. Nicole (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

7. Mark (1 votes [6.25%])

8. Bobby (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Kristen (1 votes [6.25%])

10. Ali (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#1 Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,334 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:55 PM

So who do you think is The Mole?

Marcie was the first one executed, and Liz fell victim to The Mole last week. The Morty's Mole Poll favorite was Victoria with 28.57% of the vote, followed by 23.81% for Kristen and 14.29% for Clay. Neither Alex nor Liz received any Mole votes, so our eagle eyed Morty's Mole Poll Players are on target for the second week in a row. But this is another week. How much will the prize pot grow and how will the games be sabotaged? Will John Kelly grow on you? Will Bobby complete a mission on his own two feet? And who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The one with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole contest!

Fuskie
Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention...

#2 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

Craigs name is still on the top of the list so I am still going with him.

#3 hulu

hulu

• Pip
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:37 PM

I'm choosing Craig because I just now closed my eyes and moved the pointer around like mad, and it was stopped closest to Craig's name when I opened my eyes.

#4 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:04 PM

Okay, if you have not seen tonight's episode, please don't read ahead

Two of my top suspects went home tonight.

Tonight, I eliminated Mark as a mole suspect. His emotions are falling in line with what he is saying. He is showing admiration to Clay and anger towards Bobby in tonight's episode with the coalition. I think it's safe to say it's not him. I really want to say Nicole is not the mole, but I don't know if I can say that just yet... Ali leaving was a total shocker with that bribe and so was Bobby. I guess Bobby really is just a weakling. that woman was right, he really needs to eat lol. So 8 people are left in the game.

People who I believe are not the mole - Mark, Alex, Paul

Suspects in order of who I believe is most likely the mole - Clay, Kristen, Victoria, Craig, Nicole.

#5 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:10 PM

1st episode - I voted Craig
2nd episode - I voted Kristen
Tonight - I voted Clay.

#6 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:51 AM

ist- Victoria
2nd- Victoria
3rd- Victoria..

It could be nicole though... somebody said "Nicole is trying to hard to make people think it is her"... so maybe it is her?

#7 ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:37 AM

I voted for Mark again...just because I'm completely clueless right now.... laugh.gif

My top 3 suspects right now are Mark, Kristen and Craig...and I don't have much evidence to back this up with either. I'm just going on gut feelings right now...and will be changing my mind again in...oh say...10 minutes or so....wink.gif

#8 dvmom

dvmom

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:44 AM

I stick by my original thought that the mole is Clay.

#9 Bugsy

Bugsy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:54 AM

Three episodes in the history books. Here's how the contestants look along with my patented molability rating (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Eliminated 1/10
Marcie - Eliminated 1/10
Alex - Last week he was schmoozing the locals for some clay pigs, now he's schmoozing them for shirts and ties. He's not the mole, he's just looking for souvenirs. 2/10
Craig - Moles aren't as funny as Craig. "the number ten" still cracking me up 2/10
Ali - Bought out for 30K 1/10
Bobby - Eliminated 1/10
Mark - Previously the solo front-runner in molability rating, but that was before we learned about his knowledge of fruit nomenclature. 7/10
Nicole - My opinion of Nicole is plummeting to Bobby depths. Also earning an unprecedented fractional rating. 3.5/10
Clay - Keeping up his time-honored tradition of not getting jack for time in front of the camera. Higher molability just because he's still around. 7/10
Kristen - She didn't do anything this episode except be taller than the other women. 5/10
Paul - Last week he got a bump in molability just like Nicole. This week his rating dropped just like Nicole. It's clear he's like a 2nd grader with a crush. He'll call her doodie-head next week. 2/10
Victoria - I'm buying what she's selling 7/10
John - If he wasn't the mole, why didn't he put the 30 thousand in the pot instead of just giving it to Ali? hmm? 6/10

#10 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

i think it very much could be kristen..

#11 laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,169 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:22 AM

I'm so going with Victoria. I've been watching her ever since you guys pointed out those clues after week one about her, and each week she seems to be doing something that's pointing to her.

Like this episode, she was talking after the finish line.. How easy to keep the conversation going, while passing it off as a mistake.

#12 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:12 AM

true lala, im pretty sure im the first to suspect her.. and that just added to my suspecion... BUT if thats true, that means half the other ones are just idiots cause they kept talking too..

#13 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

But the episode was edited more to pass suspicion onto victoria than onto Clay which makes me suspicious of the producers wanting us to think it's Victoria instead of Clay.

#14 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

but the episode didnt even make us think it was Victoria.. im thinking its here cause the producers are wanting us to think its somebody else so they dont show much about her...

#15 Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

They showed Paul and others talking about Victoria talking after the finish line when she was talking... but they didn't show others complaining about Clay talking.

#16 Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,334 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Gonna change up the poll for Episode 4 just a bit, releasing it after the episode airs on the east coast. This means that in addition to Bobby, there will be a fourth execution and only 8 contestants left. As someone pointed out, no one votes for the already executed.

From the Episode 3 poll, however, Victoria continues to be the front runner for The Mole, with Clay and Nicole tied for second place. Ali and Paul are not deceiving anyone with no votes. Or are they?

Come into Chat tonight and lend your eye for detail to help us uncover: Who Is The Mole?

Fuskie
Who notes the Episode 4 Morty's Mole Poll will open immediately following the show...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users