Bb10 - Most Recent Commercial

JJCanMan

wtf wtf wtf wtf does together again means

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time BB's actually done a commercial using multiple season HGs? When they were promoting season 9, did they not use only season 8 HGs?

Gaaaah, BB10 has got to be better than 9...it just HAS TO!

I have faith it will be better than the last one, and I've got my fingers crossed that there are some past hg's on the summer edition (those are fun)!! :clap: Thanks for finding that commercial (although now that song is in my head)!

I only took the "together again" to mean just as it implied: (bb being on cbs), but it would be interesting if there was more meaning.

we dont know what it means

Guest Moxie

Nah, it's actually a subliminal message. They're going to bring back previous season house guests like Lisa, Holly, Jun, Dana, Monica, Shannon, Hardy, Marvin, Eric (season 6), Drew, Nathan and Scott (season 5). :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

And just what exactly is wrong with Scott Long (season 5)??? Just so you know my claws do come out when it comes to him... He's a wonderful person that I think a lot of, and please be careful what you say about the houseguest's you never know who might be related to them here... :)

Guest Moxie
And just what exactly is wrong with Scott Long (season 5)??? Just so you know my claws do come out when it comes to him... He's a wonderful person that I think a lot of, and please be careful what you say about the houseguest's you never know who might be related to them here...

I didn't say there was anything wrong with Scott. I was just listing previous house guests who popped in my head. There was nothing negative meant by my list. :)

They're going to bring back previous season house guests like Lisa, Holly, Jun, Dana, Monica, Shannon, Hardy, Marvin, Eric (season 6), Drew, Nathan and Scott (season 5).

I don't want to see any of these people or others that were on already. I want to see fresh faces....NOW! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the HG's?

wasn't there supose to be a press release yesterday?

This is killing me now..lol.. I NEED to hear something already.. I hate waiting grrrr

Yes I know i'm a patient person..lol

Archived