Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Last 2 Players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AngieTheAngel

AngieTheAngel

• Pip
  • 20 posts
So I'm in a game where I need to predict the 2 players that will make it to end while avoiding the Mole. Here's how I have it:

Overall Winner:
Kristen. She's smart and detail oriented and I'm betting she's a good quiz taker.

Second Place:
Paul. He's got game. He rattles the other players and has street smarts. Not the brightest bulb but will be runner up.

The Mole:
Mark. This is the one I think I need to avoid. He's flying under the radar just enough while acting like he cares.

How do you guys have it?!?!?! Make your predictions.

Overall Winner:

Second Place:

The Mole:

?????????

PS> This is where I play:

Public Mole Game

TiaDonut

TiaDonut

• Pip
  • 154 posts
After only two episodes it's hard to say...

Overall Winner:
Clay - simply because they haven't shown much of him which means they want him off our radar. lol

Second Place:
Mark - he may even win but I think he's going to do something to screw himself up.

The Mole:
Kristen. There are only two reasons I currently suspect her and both are based on the second episode. First, when they were offered the deal of taking the cab and deducting money from the pot, she hesitated, contemplating the offer. It was only after Mark gave an adamant no that she didn't try and convince him. Very mole-like behaviour. lol Not too excited to sabotage, but willing if the other is. The second reason is trivial and could mean nothing. That she paired herself with Craig and Bobby, the two worst possible players on one team. Seemingly, she was their third without argument. If she wasn't the mole, I think she'd have fought harder to at least separate those two.

AngieTheAngel

AngieTheAngel

• Pip
  • 20 posts
Agreed, this is a tough game only after 2 episodes. I'm using the process of elimination, getting rid of the contestants I don't think are capable of excelling on the quizzes nor crafty enough to be the mole.

BTW, tonight is the deadline to get in the public game. You can still start offices pools I think.

The Mole Public Game and Office Pools

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
But you see, i bet the editors show the stuff that they want to show us, so they make us want to think it is somebody it isnt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users